Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
    I just watched Kindred II and I am angry. What they have done with my favourite show? TPTB, you are liars with "the best season ever", "we have an amazing story-arc"...argh, whatever....there is no point to continue. I feel too bad to continue...
    There, there, have a Stinky sock to make you feel better . They did not do anything, that is the problem . They let it crash and burn

Comment

I would never believe to say this but...I need hug.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

(((HUGS)))

We like to give them over here.
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Spoiler:

***hee hee heee***

Comment

I too am very disappointed with Kindred 2. the much fabled Carson return turned out so lame. And Teyla suddenly turned from a wonderful fearless fighter to a needy, whimpy woman who reminded me of Keller. Oh, and look next week Rodeny and Keller kiss (believe it or not my first reaction was thank God it's not Sam). At this rate they won't get a season 6...

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
              Spoiler:

***hee hee heee***

((((HUGS Integra))))

Let the Hug 'O' War begin!!!!

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
              I too am very disappointed with Kindred 2. the much fabled Carson return turned out so lame. And Teyla suddenly turned from a wonderful fearless fighter to a needy, whimpy woman who reminded me of Keller. Oh, and look next week Rodeny and Keller kiss (believe it or not my first reaction was thank God it's not Sam). At this rate they won't get a season 6...
              Wha? How can you say that, only strong women weep like little kiddies who just lost their favorite toy.

Of course there won't be S6. That would be total waste of space time and fan's nerves. I think we need more soap opera openings.... *goes to search*

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                I'm talking about this

Spoiler:
                Frak. I was hoping my sickness was just making me hallucinate, that I didn't actually see that. Is there an Anti McKay/Keller thread? If not, perhaps I'll start one.

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                Is that legal? Then again, it could have been Sam. Just sayin'...
                Ugh. I just gagged over the wastebasket. True enough statement though.

(((Klentoka))) At this point, I hope Heroes returns soon--with both the Petrelli brothers--so I can watch some good sci-fi again.

I actually liked parts of The Kindred part II. I have some major objections, but I liked it better than any ep since Spoils of War. It's a dispassionate kind of "like," though, not the squeeing kind I got from Sateda and other great episodes. If that makes sense. A few great scenes will not make this season suck significantly less for me at this point.

Comment

Heh I get it. It's the "like" feeling with good measure of "meh" added.

Comment

^ what she said . ....What did she say?

Comment

^ what she said . ....What did she say?
                      That she didn't really like the ep. *runs*

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                        That she didn't really like the ep. *runs*
                        Now that we speaka the same language messa understands .

Comment

Heh I get it. It's the "like" feeling with good measure of "meh" added.
                          Yeah, that's a very good way to describe it. It's a detached kind of like, not the excited, happy kind of like that used to leave me grinning and saying, "This is such a great show!" Those days have unfortunately vanished, I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                            Yeah, that's a very good way to describe it. It's a detached kind of like, not the excited, happy kind of like that used to leave me grinning and saying, "This is such a great show!" Those days have unfortunately vanished, I'm afraid.
                            Nothing last forever . They had their run, we need to settle for less nowadays .

Comment

Nothing last forever . They had their run, we need to settle for less nowadays .
                              Or not. Never settle for the less. Move on!

Comment

Or not. Never settle for the less. Move on!

That is the ANTI way

Comment

Working...
                                X