Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
    not enough. Rachel's performance was awful. I don't understand why she's still there. Teyla is probably the worst female character in SG history. Annoying, boring, her grimaces are terrible....sorry FH. But after I saw Kindred pt.2 I had to say this
    I like Teyla when she's not hawt looking warrior princess, but given more to work with. They kept her to ship her with John occasionally... but the pregnancy story arc kinda got in the way. *snerk*
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Hello ANTIS . Volume 1 is up and running.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
        Hello ANTIS . Volume 1 is up and running.

High five!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          For anyone interested - Torri Higginson in Save My Soul, acting her socks off.
          Awww, I could have needed that cheering up in the last week more than once, when I was crying out my eyes. Can I have her as my Guardian Angel?

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
            Awww, I could have needed that cheering up in the last week more than once, when I was crying out my eyes. Can I have her as my Guardian Angel?
            Well if not guardian angel, than my personal hero at least! With that cute and crazy dolphin sound!

Comment

Kindred part two was the second worse episode I have even had the misfortune of watching in this franchise... only having
              Spoiler:
              Michael there saved it from being the worse (The Tower is the worse in my mind) so I hope all the Carson fans are happy as this fan is mighty pissed off... what a totally waste of time.

Carson should of been killed again here for all the fraking use he is... grrr... I need to hit something!

See this is why I hate SAVE campaigns... this is what we end up with... lame stories, lame characters *god* just hand them some bloody crutches already!

Comment

It's sooo good to know that SGA is improving. The best season EVAH!!!11!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                  Send them over!
                  Vacuumed sealed, express delivery

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                    Vacuumed sealed, express delivery
                    I'll stuff my nose with something

Comment

More songs for Stinky Socks mix:

Runrig - Loch Lomond (live)

Scottish people rock!

Comment

I am so sorry about that Fionnait!!! I am so stupid. I should have taken that in consideration. Will upload rar and zip because there are other operating systems out there than Windows

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                          I am so sorry about that Fionnait!!! I am so stupid. I should have taken that in consideration. Will upload rar and zip because there are other operating systems out there than Windows
                          Oh no, don't worry about that, dear! I technically could install Virtual PC and then Windows and possibly open it, but that seems kinda complicated... Lots of Anti-love for you, for being so kind and putting something up in the first place!

So... looks like I'll be moving in 2 hours time... I try to come up with a good line that I can say to my flatmate/landlady. In her FACE!

(Sorry, 'bout that, but it is the anti thread, and I'm anti everything right now!)

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                            Oh no, don't worry about that, dear! I technically could install Virtual PC and then Windows and possibly open it, but that seems kinda complicated... Lots of Anti-love for you, for being so kind and putting something up in the first place!

So... looks like I'll be moving in 2 hours time... I try to come up with a good line that I can say to my flatmate/landlady. In her FACE!

(Sorry, 'bout that, but it is the anti thread, and I'm anti everything right now!)

Done, you have a rar file in there now

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                              I'll stuff my nose with something
                              I'll provide the peg

Comment

guys shut up about keller she is hot fyi...

Comment

Working...
                                X