Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    @ Pajus (and rest who wondered what went wrong with me) - Thanks for the hugs guys! Well I had a bad day at work, learned some bad things about people... I don't like when those kind of things happen.
    ((hugs))
    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      @Falcon - I like! Very much so! But like Pajus said, add M&M to the mixture.
      I think I'm going to change it a bit... Try something else, but having M&M there shouldn't be an issue.

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
      Alright, as much as I love the sock ... could we have a smaller one? Pretty please w/ sugar on top? Or sugar substitute if that's your thing?
      Mmm... no problem. As I said above, I'm changing it... going with something fresh (which SGA isn't).
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        I think I'm going to change it a bit... Try something else, but having M&M there shouldn't be an issue.

Mmm... no problem. As I said above, I'm changing it... going with something fresh (which SGA isn't).
        What? SGA isn't fresh?!! You must be joking FH.
        sig made by me

Comment

Integrabyte - Just sent you a list of the Stinkky Sock mix that's in my collection and I'm willing to share

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
            What? SGA isn't fresh?!! You must be joking FH.
            It looks, feels and maybe even smells/tastes (if it had smell and taste) like something that has been lying in my fridge too long.. You know the kind of thing that walks out of your fridge on its own accord after a good long while.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
              I am halfway there . I just got home, I'll keep on looking for the rest, will work on the covers , will upload them and will let you guys know where to find them . Upload will be a beeeep .

P.S. : I agree, we need a smaller sock .
              Very cool idea, thanks for doing this.

(((Anuna))) Bad days suck. Hope today is better for you.

The doctor described the back of my throat as looking like raw hamburger. It kinda feels like that too. It makes me feel whiney, like Dr. Keller.

Comment

My two biggest problems with Kindred 1 were that the first third was slow and boring as hell and that the ep overall felt like a setup for Kindred 2 instead of being really solid on its own right. I'm not sure if it even merits rewatching. So much for that big push at the end of the season, eh?

Also, there's been some interesting discussion over on the ep thread about continuity and the Hoff. Some people say that mentioning anything from a past ep is continuity, period, while others note that continuity should be more...continuous and brought up more often throughout a series instead of being ignored for 60 or so eps and then suddenly brought up. And I tend to agree with the latter. Why couldn't TPTB start spinning this plague into earlier eps? What about Teyla's visions? Dumping everything on the viewer in this ep makes it all seem more of a plot device than natural continuity.

Just goes to show you that TPTB do not have any real detailed vision for the show or even for this season of the show. If they did they would have made more references and foreshadowing to upcoming events instead of cramming everything into one ep.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                  My two biggest problems with Kindred 1 were that the first third was slow and boring as hell and that the ep overall felt like a setup for Kindred 2 instead of being really solid on its own right. I'm not sure if it even merits rewatching. So much for that big push at the end of the season, eh?

Also, there's been some interesting discussion over on the ep thread about continuity and the Hoff. Some people say that mentioning anything from a past ep is continuity, period, while others note that continuity should be more...continuous and brought up more often throughout a series instead of being ignored for 60 or so eps and then suddenly brought up. And I tend to agree with the latter. Why couldn't TPTB start spinning this plague into earlier eps? What about Teyla's visions? Dumping everything on the viewer in this ep makes it all seem more of a plot device than natural continuity.

Just goes to show you that TPTB do not have any real detailed vision for the show or even for this season of the show. If they did they would have made more references and foreshadowing to upcoming events instead of cramming everything into one ep.
                  Wouldn't be the first time... They did the same in Be all my sins remember'd and with better CGIs...

Comment

We ANTIs are very picky. We chose some songs that are difficult to find. I will keep on looking but I would appreciate if you guys would have a look on my list and scoop around your HDD . I will rip the Jeri Ryan & Robert Picardo songs from my Voyager DVDs because those do not come up on any album . Seeing GW does not let me upload my 35KB document I created a special folder on my rapidshare account. This folder will contain the albums as well as soon as I have the songs and the covers

If the above link does not work for free users, let me know .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                      We ANTIs are very picky. We chose some songs that are difficult to find. I will keep on looking but I would appreciate if you guys would have a look on my list and scoop around your HDD . I will rip the Jeri Ryan & Robert Picardo songs from my Voyager DVDs because those do not come up on any album . Seeing GW does not let me upload my 35KB document I created a special folder on my rapidshare account. This folder will contain the albums as well as soon as I have the songs and the covers

If the above link does not work for free users, let me know .
                      Works for free users. PMd you.

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
                        Works for free users. PMd you.
                        Gotcha . All we need now is a manip for the covers . Will work on it

Comment

Not an expert in Photoshop but I still gave it a go . Maybe the experts in manips will have a go and humiliate me .

Comment

Looks good.

*cracks fingers*

Let's see how I can pwn that! Might be difficult actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              Looks good.

*cracks fingers*

Let's see how I can pwn that! Might be difficult actually.
                              Looking forward to seeing your masterpiece . I am so dumb . There are tons of pics on the NET with the stargate I used, but no , I had to use a HD one and used Vanishing Point in CS3 to replicate the gate because of that stupid SciFI HD logo

Comment

Whilst ripping songs I became melancholic . Robert Picardo is an amazing person and actor. Shame they did not fully take potential of him in SGA. It will be difficult now to elevate him in S5

Comment

Working...
                                X