Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Because they have no idea what to do with the female species to begin with, that's why.
    Yeah, we are one strange species when you come to think of it. We think we should be treated like sentient beings who don't serve only to look hot.
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
      why can't that child be a girl? rapidly growing girl, like Adria.
      Its going to be like Sha're's child on SG1, born with special gifts and abilities, and the glowy Ancients will take the child to keep it "safe" and we will never see it again.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Chayaaaaa.
        sigpic

Comment

Or the Wraith... we need new songs ofr the anti collection. *thinks*

Comment

Here goes: Männer sind Schweine (for non German speaking people - "Men are swines")

Comment

I am absolutely appaled by the way Carter is written as the leader of Atlantis. She has absolutely no backbone, no authority or moral strength. Midway was totaly disastrous as far as Carter was concerned. When she saw Teal'c and Ronon fighting, she should've been able to break them up just by calling out. She had to physically put herself between the two and even then it wasn't enough! Then she should've either called both of them to her office for a serious talk or sent them to the brig to cool down. THEN she should have had a serious conversation with Sheppard. I would've threathened him with demotion for his encouragement of breach of discipline and betting. Were I the leader of the expedition I certainly would not have tolerated such behaviour. I imagine dr. Weir would've broken up the fight and disperse the crow just with her physical presence...

Comment

Originally posted by MatroxMeteor View Post
                I am absolutely appaled by the way Carter is written as the leader of Atlantis. She has absolutely no backbone, no authority or moral strength. Midway was totaly disastrous as far as Carter was concerned. When she saw Teal'c and Ronon fighting, she should've been able to break them up just by calling out. She had to physically put herself between the two and even then it wasn't enough! Then she should've either called both of them to her office for a serious talk or sent them to the brig to cool down. THEN she should have had a serious conversation with Sheppard. I would've threathened him with demotion for his encouragement of breach of discipline and betting. Were I the leader of the expedition I certainly would not have tolerated such behaviour. I imagine dr. Weir would've broken up the fight and disperse the crow just with her physical presence...
                ... and one arched eyebrow. Dr Weir has the look that can silence Rodney McKay, keep Ronon in line and make Sheppard realize that 'no' means 'no'.

I feel sorry for Sam and what's been done to her.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
                  Kindred = worst S4 episode I've watched, especially the end! Just random and superficial, little sustenance to the story or sense.
                  My thought's exactly. It ranks right up there with Travelers

Comment

Hi Folks

Since Rachel Luttrel is pregnant in real life comments you make about that aspect of the actress as to her appearance are considered personal and not character related please refrain from doing so any longer.

Thank You
                    TameFarrar
                    GateWorld Moderator
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Is it okay for me to lament how TPTB are stepping up the blatant pandering by giving Teyla lower and lower cut tops? What she was wearing in Kindred was ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                        No, it won't.

We'll always have seasons 1-3. It was great, while it lasted.
                        Sigh......Yes. Sad isn't it. I had hoped for more but oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                          So Keller is gonna be a mommy??? WTF?!
                          Ohhh god NO! Shoot me now please!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            Patience is a virtue.

I sometimes have oodles of it, but sometimes I can be short on it too. I guess, I'm balanced out pretty okay.

Yes, I'll be continuing shortly with season 4, but first I need to do some ficcing.

I do have too much time on my hands at the moment, since I'm unemployed (though looking for a job, anyone need a graphic designer?).
                            Sorry to pull you up on such a minor thing, but "back in the day" when I was still at school, we used to have to write lines that said "patience is a HABIT that must be cultivated". Silly silly teachers. I questioned whether to say it or not, especially after all your hard work before (and before that, and before that, and so on).

And hey, if I needed a graphic designer, i'd hire you in a nanosecond. I especially loved those wedding invitations you did - you know, the ones with the stick figures (yes I am a hick). And the reason I looked was because I am going to my bosses wedding soon. Not because I myself am gettin married. Lord no. JM will bring TH/EW back full time before that.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MatroxMeteor View Post
                              Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                              ... and one arched eyebrow. Dr Weir has the look that can silence Rodney McKay, keep Ronon in line and make Sheppard realize that 'no' means 'no'.

I feel sorry for Sam and what's been done to her.
                              So true. Unfortunately so very very true. I used to like CC. Now she is just, well, zooped up Walter.

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                              Is it okay for me to lament how TPTB are stepping up the blatant pandering by giving Teyla lower and lower cut tops? What she was wearing in Kindred was ridiculous.
                              But don't you know it's okay to perv at a pregnant woman's chest? It's not sexist in the least! Hell let's get the whole female cast knocked up so that the pre pubs can ogle. Because it is SO mature. Not saying I don't like it per se, but as I have said before, I expect hold SGA (and SG1 for that matter) to a higher standard than other shows. Iz stupid.

And FH, you know I love you. Not that way of course, as it would be one sided, but I love you on GW. You can do no wrong. I've even started liking Kate because of you.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X