Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome Job FH and McBarr FH GW won't let me green you so Mental Green. This illustrates to me why this season has been off for me SGA is missing a major part. This season has been hot and cold for me. Season 3 was my height of SGA fandom now it is just another show for me.
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Scatter Plots better detail character abuse, no?

Look who the golden duo are

Comment

You guys deserve cookies and hugs. Graphs are worth 1000000000 anti comments . Amazing work Rose with the research . They will talk about you at the next SGA con .

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          The results are in:

Screentime
          Words

Spoiler:

Season 3 has 97007 words in total, which averages out in 4850 words per episode.
          Season 2 had 2433 words less than season 3, with an average of 121 words less than the average of season 3.

JF/JS
          Tot. words = 16828
          Average = 841

In comparison to season 2
          Tot. Joe +800
          Av. Joe +41

Most words in 316 - The Ark which has a total wordcount of 4612 and Joe claims 1230 of that total as his own.

Least words in 306 - The Real World which has a total wordcount of 3501 and Joe only has 416 words of that total.

TH/EW
          Tot. words = 10201
          Average = 510

Tot. Torri +594
          Av. Torri +30

Most words in 320 - First Strike which has a total wordcount of 5376 and Torri claims 1017 of that total as her own.

Least words in 313 - Irresponsible which has a total wordcount of 5009 and Torri only has 62 words of that total.

RL/TE
          TOT. words = 4705
          Average = 235

Tot. Rachel -512
          Av. Rachel -26

Most words in 318 - Submersion which has a total wordcount of 4206 and Rachel claims 760 of that total as her own.

Least words in 314 - Tao of Rodney which has a total wordcount of 6272 and Rachel only has 14 words of that total.

JM/RD
          TOT. words = 3085
          Average = 154

In comparison to season 2 in which Jason had only 17 episodes as a regular in the opening credits, which means 3 episodes less than season 3.
          Tot. Jason +649
          Av. Jason +11

Most words in 304 - Sateda which has a total wordcount of 3317 and Jason claims 512 of that total as his own.

Least words in 306 - The Real World which has a total wordcount of 3501 and Jason only has 30 words of that total.

PM/CB
          Tot. words = 5388
          Average = 269

In comparison to season 2 in which Paul had only 17 episodes as a regular in the opening credits, which means 3 episodes less than season 3.
          Tot. Paul +34
          Av. Paul +46

Most words in 317 Sunday which has a total wordcount of 5571 and Paul claims 985 of that total as his own.

Least words in 301 - No Man’s Land (tot. = 5140, Paul = 0), 305 - Progeny (tot. = 4850, Paul = 0), 308 - McKay & Mrs. Miller (tot. = 5805, Paul = 0), 315 - The Game (tot. = 5702, Paul = 0), 318 - Submersion (tot. = 4206, Paul = 0) and 320 - First Strike (tot. = 5376, Paul = 0) since he was in either of these episodes.

DH/RM
          Tot. words = 26347
          Average = 1317

Tot. David +3557
          Av. David +177

Most words in 314 - Tao of Rodney which has a total wordcount of 6272 and David claims 3514 of that total as his own.

Least words in 306 - The Real World which has a total wordcount of 3501 and David only has 265 words of that total.

RSF/AF
          Makes a brief appearance in the "Previously on Stargate Atlantis" of 319 - Vengeance and claims 11 words of the 4041 as his own.

CR/KH
          Appears twice in season 3. In 318 - Submersion she's in the "Previously on Stargate Atlantis" which shows scenes from 118 - The Gift.

Tot. words = 255
          Average = 128

Tot. Claire -166
          Av. Claire -85

Next up a summary of the screentime...
          Originally posted by mcbarr View Post

Duly graphed, I think.
          Mental green to you both Good work
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
            FH have I told you I completely admire your patience? Girl you should write a book on patience.
            Patience is a virtue.

I sometimes have oodles of it, but sometimes I can be short on it too. I guess, I'm balanced out pretty okay.

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
            Are you going to do season 4? I would love to see some of the stats from that, but wouldn't blame you if you don't feel like it.
            Yes, I'll be continuing shortly with season 4, but first I need to do some ficcing.

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
            It's Official that FH has no life or at least it is sacrificed to serve her fellow lemmings
            I do have too much time on my hands at the moment, since I'm unemployed (though looking for a job, anyone need a graphic designer?).

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
            Amazing work Rose with the research . They will talk about you at the next SGA con .
            *giggles* Imagine that...
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I have to say, even though I think it is down to the quality of what the character gets, not the quantity (Sheppard vs. Ronon for example, we have alot more backstory/development on Ronon IMO), that is VERY impressive! I can't believe you did that.

I'll green you as soon as I can, just for the sheer amount of time that must have taken.

Comment

They did it again. SGA S4 reminds me of the essays I used to do in primary where I had no structure and I confused the reader. The Kindred has its place with Harmony, Trio, and the rest of SGA S4, under the rubbish category. Teyla's performed like an amateur.

Comment

Teyla's performed like an amateur.
                  yes, her performance was a tragedy. I almost laugh to death when saw her grimaces
                  Stolen Kosovo
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                    yes, her performance was a tragedy. I almost laugh to death when saw her grimaces
                    ...suddenly there is action in Pegasus. I have no idea when Keller had the time to track that plague because she was busy playing drinking and who would you date games. The latest SGA episode was pointless. Missing---->huge gap----> Kindred. Am I missing something? People on youtube edit their films better

Comment

...suddenly there is action in Pegasus. I have no idea when Keller had the time to track that plague because she was busy playing drinking and who would you date games. The latest SGA episode was pointless. Missing---->huge gap----> Kindred. Am I missing something? People on youtube edit their films better
                      oh, by the way we have been tracking this plague for many weeks and by the way people are dying because of it.
                      Stolen Kosovo
                      sigpic

Comment

The same thing happened to BAMSR... Instead of using 20 episodes to tell all the relevant stories properly, they choose to pile up everything on 6 or 7 episodes, and deliver lots and lots of crappy fillers. That's idiotic to say the least.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                          Me, too. The more place for "acting" she gets, the more tragic she is.
                          She is affected, makes horrible grimaces, rolls her eyes and all of this...she should have stayed at the singing.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                            The same thing happened to BAMSR... Instead of using 20 episodes to tell all the relevant stories properly, they choose to pile up everything on 6 or 7 episodes, and deliver lots and lots of crappy fillers. That's idiotic to say the least.

How on Earth did they thing this whole arc will work like this? What am I talking about? There is no arc...there is something and that ain't good. If people were in doubt that radical change is needed, this episode showed it. The scenes between Teyla and Kanaan were simply pitiful. When did she have the time to get knocked up? Another pointless thing was the scene with the box. She picks out those jewels and starts saying random names. I was like, wth? TPTB never gave insight in the Athosians why are they doing this now? Those names meant nothing to me (except Halland) and it was a waste of time. Michael, for the lack of a better word, was a huge cliche.

Michael: "Muwhahaha, Teyla you and I are not so different. You kill, me kill, we both kill. I have big plans for your baby".

The biggest cliche in Sci-Fi. Character has baby with special powers, the evil guy wants to put his hands on him .

Comment

Are there Replicators in this episode as Skiffy announced?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X