Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
    So Keller is gonna be a mommy??? WTF?!
    That's got to be Jewel teasing the fans. If it's real, I'll be putting in a call to Sheriff Brody.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    The results are in:

Screentime
    Words

Spoiler:

Season 3 has 97007 words in total, which averages out in 4850 words per episode.
    Season 2 had 2433 words less than season 3, with an average of 121 words less than the average of season 3.

JF/JS
    Tot. words = 16828
    Average = 841

In comparison to season 2
    Tot. Joe +800
    Av. Joe +41

Most words in 316 - The Ark which has a total wordcount of 4612 and Joe claims 1230 of that total as his own.

Least words in 306 - The Real World which has a total wordcount of 3501 and Joe only has 416 words of that total.

TH/EW
    Tot. words = 10201
    Average = 510

Tot. Torri +594
    Av. Torri +30

Most words in 320 - First Strike which has a total wordcount of 5376 and Torri claims 1017 of that total as her own.

Least words in 313 - Irresponsible which has a total wordcount of 5009 and Torri only has 62 words of that total.

RL/TE
    TOT. words = 4705
    Average = 235

Tot. Rachel -512
    Av. Rachel -26

Most words in 318 - Submersion which has a total wordcount of 4206 and Rachel claims 760 of that total as her own.

Least words in 314 - Tao of Rodney which has a total wordcount of 6272 and Rachel only has 14 words of that total.

JM/RD
    TOT. words = 3085
    Average = 154

In comparison to season 2 in which Jason had only 17 episodes as a regular in the opening credits, which means 3 episodes less than season 3.
    Tot. Jason +649
    Av. Jason +11

Most words in 304 - Sateda which has a total wordcount of 3317 and Jason claims 512 of that total as his own.

Least words in 306 - The Real World which has a total wordcount of 3501 and Jason only has 30 words of that total.

PM/CB
    Tot. words = 5388
    Average = 269

In comparison to season 2 in which Paul had only 17 episodes as a regular in the opening credits, which means 3 episodes less than season 3.
    Tot. Paul +34
    Av. Paul +46

Most words in 317 Sunday which has a total wordcount of 5571 and Paul claims 985 of that total as his own.

Least words in 301 - No Man’s Land (tot. = 5140, Paul = 0), 305 - Progeny (tot. = 4850, Paul = 0), 308 - McKay & Mrs. Miller (tot. = 5805, Paul = 0), 315 - The Game (tot. = 5702, Paul = 0), 318 - Submersion (tot. = 4206, Paul = 0) and 320 - First Strike (tot. = 5376, Paul = 0) since he was in either of these episodes.

DH/RM
    Tot. words = 26347
    Average = 1317

Tot. David +3557
    Av. David +177

Most words in 314 - Tao of Rodney which has a total wordcount of 6272 and David claims 3514 of that total as his own.

Least words in 306 - The Real World which has a total wordcount of 3501 and David only has 265 words of that total.

RSF/AF
    Makes a brief appearance in the "Previously on Stargate Atlantis" of 319 - Vengeance and claims 11 words of the 4041 as his own.

CR/KH
    Appears twice in season 3. In 318 - Submersion she's in the "Previously on Stargate Atlantis" which shows scenes from 118 - The Gift.

Tot. words = 255
    Average = 128

Tot. Claire -166
    Av. Claire -85

Next up a summary of the screentime...
    I have to say these summaries are very interesting and I'm so glad you are doing them. Are you going to do season 4? I would love to see some of the stats from that, but wouldn't blame you if you don't feel like it.
    sigpic
    sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Whoot i got red gotta love it

The results are in:

Screentime
      Words

Spoiler:

Season 3 has 97007 words in total, which averages out in 4850 words per episode.
      Season 2 had 2433 words less than season 3, with an average of 121 words less than the average of season 3.

JF/JS
      Tot. words = 16828
      Average = 841

Tot. Joe +800
      Av. Joe +41

Most words in 316 - The Ark which has a total wordcount of 4612 and Joe claims 1230 of that total as his own.

Least words in 306 - The Real World which has a total wordcount of 3501 and Joe only has 416 words of that total.

TH/EW
      Tot. words = 10201
      Average = 510

Tot. Torri +594
      Av. Torri +30

Most words in 320 - First Strike which has a total wordcount of 5376 and Torri claims 1017 of that total as her own.

Least words in 313 - Irresponsible which has a total wordcount of 5009 and Torri only has 62 words of that total.

RL/TE
      TOT. words = 4705
      Average = 235

Tot. Rachel -512
      Av. Rachel -26

Most words in 318 - Submersion which has a total wordcount of 4206 and Rachel claims 760 of that total as her own.

Least words in 314 - Tao of Rodney which has a total wordcount of 6272 and Rachel only has 14 words of that total.

JM/RD
      TOT. words = 3085
      Average = 154

In comparison to season 2 in which Jason had only 17 episodes as a regular in the opening credits, which means 3 episodes less than season 3.
      Tot. Jason +649
      Av. Jason +11

Most words in 304 - Sateda which has a total wordcount of 3317 and Jason claims 512 of that total as his own.

Least words in 306 - The Real World which has a total wordcount of 3501 and Jason only has 30 words of that total.

PM/CB
      Tot. words = 5388
      Average = 269

In comparison to season 2 in which Paul had only 17 episodes as a regular in the opening credits, which means 3 episodes less than season 3.
      Tot. Paul +34
      Av. Paul +46

Most words in 317 Sunday which has a total wordcount of 5571 and Paul claims 985 of that total as his own.

Least words in 301 - No Man’s Land (tot. = 5140, Paul = 0), 305 - Progeny (tot. = 4850, Paul = 0), 308 - McKay & Mrs. Miller (tot. = 5805, Paul = 0), 315 - The Game (tot. = 5702, Paul = 0), 318 - Submersion (tot. = 4206, Paul = 0) and 320 - First Strike (tot. = 5376, Paul = 0) since he was in either of these episodes.

DH/RM
      Tot. words = 26347
      Average = 1317

Tot. David +3557
      Av. David +177

Most words in 314 - Tao of Rodney which has a total wordcount of 6272 and David claims 3514 of that total as his own.

Least words in 306 - The Real World which has a total wordcount of 3501 and David only has 265 words of that total.

RSF/AF
      Makes a brief appearance in the "Previously on Stargate Atlantis" of 319 - Vengeance and claims 11 words of the 4041 as his own.

CR/KH
      Appears twice in season 3. In 318 - Submersion she's in the "Previously on Stargate Atlantis" which shows scenes from 118 - The Gift.

Tot. words = 255
      Average = 128

Tot. Claire -166
      Av. Claire -85

brilliant thanks for the work!
      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

So Keller is gonna be a mommy??? WTF?!
        I don't even want to know. If it's true, I'm gone. I'll spend my Friday nights in watching SGA s1-3 and DS9. Just watched the episode where Garak goes crazy on Empok Nor and kills some Starfleet personnel. How's that for dark, TBTB?

And yep, Weir was NOT a support character.
        Yup, and thanks to FH we have the stats.

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
        Whoot i got red gotta love it
        I'd give you green, but it won't let me. I haven't had that experience yet, I'm too non-confrontational. I try to be diplomatic...Weir's an inspiration, what can I say?

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
          I'd give you green, but it won't let me. I haven't had that experience yet, I'm too non-confrontational. I try to be diplomatic...Weir's an inspiration, what can I say?
          lol i'm none of those things

i don't mind red cause people are annoying and stupid lol, it just makes me laugh

i will green you if i can cause you're a good egg
          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

(((Paris))) You're a good egg. I'm glad you don't let people get you down.

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
              (((Paris))) You're a good egg. I'm glad you don't let people get you down.
              awww thanks i think many would disagree

people get me down all the time, its why i'm so pissy
              i just don't let them get to me when they red me hehe

(((hugs))) its why i like my anti folks
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                FH have I told you I completely admire your patience? Girl you should write a book on patience.
                Ditto

Comment

i'd by that book

"patience the Stinky Sock way by falcon horus'
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                    i'd by that book

"patience the Stinky Sock way by falcon horus'
                    I think all the ANTIs will buy it because we need to learn to be patient with TPTB....

***hahahah...not really , with all the time in the world they cannot fix the cockup ***

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                      I think all the ANTIs will buy it because we need to learn to be patient with TPTB....

***hahahah...not really , with all the time in the world they cannot fix the cockup ***
                      amen!
                      Spoiler:

Comment

You're welcome.

Screentime:

Spoiler:

Season 3 has a total runtime of 835m57s which averages in 42m48s per episode.

JF/JS
                        Tot. screentime = 253m14s
                        Average = 12m41s

Tot. screentime = 242m28s
                        Average = 12m07s

Most time on screen in 309 - Phantoms which has a total runtime of 41m49s and 20m26s of that time is reserved for Joe.

Least time on screen in 306 - The Real World which has a total runtime of 41m48s and 5m00s of that time is reserved for Joe.

TH/EW
                        Tot. screentime = 175m04s
                        Average = 8m45

Tot. screentime = 132m10s
                        Average = 6m39s

Most time on screen in 306 - The Real World which has a total runtime of 41m48s and 27m23s of that time is reserved for Torri.

Least time on screen in 313 Irresponsible which has a total runtime of 41m48s and 00m42s of that time is reserved for Torri.

RL/TE
                        Tot. screentime = 130m41s
                        Average = 6m32s

Tot. screentime = 125m27s
                        Average = 6m16s

Most time on screen in 319 Vengeance which has a total runtime of 41m48s and 15m53s of that time is reserved for Rachel.

Least time on screen in 308 McKay & Mrs. Miller which has a total runtime of 41m48s and 1m26s of that time is reserved for Rachel.

JM/RD
                        Tot. screentime = 130m18s
                        Average = 6m31s

In comparison to season 2 with 3 episodes less than in season 3.
                        Tot. screentime = 94m34s
                        Average = 5m34s

Most time on screen in 304 - Sateda which has a total runtime of 41m49s and 17m06s of that time is reserved for Jason.

Least time on screen in 308 - McKay & Mrs. Miller which has a total runtime of 41m48s and 1m18s of that time is reserved for Jason.

PM/CB
                        Tot. screentime = 83m52s
                        Average = 4m12s

Tot. screentime = 69m32s
                        Average = 4m05s

Most time on screen in 303 - Irresistible which has a total runtime of 41m48s and 11m19s of that time is reserved for Paul.

Paul doesn't appear in 305 - Progeny (tot. = 41m46s, Paul = 4s), 308 - McKay & Mrs. Miller (tot. = 41m48s, Paul = 4s), 315 - The Game (tot. = 41m49s, Paul = 4s), 318 - Submersion (tot. = 41m48s, Paul = 4s) and 320 - First Strike (tot. = 41m49s, Paul = 4s). He only appears in the opening credits.

DH/RM
                        Tot. screentime = 246m43s
                        Average = 12m20s

Tot. screentime = 226m15s
                        Average = 11m19s

Most time on screen in 308 - McKay & Mrs. Miller which has a total runtime of 41m48s and 27m40s of that time is reserved for David.

Least time on screen in 306 - The Real World which has a total runtime of 41m48s and 3m55s of that time is reserved for David.

RSF/AF
                        Has a 00m02s appearance in the "Previously on Stargate Atlantis" of 319 - Vengeance.

CR/KH
                        Tot. screentime = 2m39s
                        Average = 1m20s

Tot. screentime = 5m39s
                        Average = 2m50s
                        LMAO how can they justify that Torri/Elizabeth was a support character when by the numbers its quite clear that she came 3rd right behind the lead and the writers pet character. Support character my arse. No wonder it seems like Season 4 is missing something, they've ripped a giant chunk out of the show.
                        Last edited by Ice Wolf; 22 February 2008, 08:57 PM. Reason: chunk or hole i desided to keep chunk
                        sigpic

Comment

The results are in:

Screentime
                          Words

Spoiler:

JF/JS
                          Tot. words = 16828
                          Average = 841

Tot. Joe +800
                          Av. Joe +41

TH/EW
                          Tot. words = 10201
                          Average = 510

Tot. Torri +594
                          Av. Torri +30

RL/TE
                          TOT. words = 4705
                          Average = 235

Tot. Rachel -512
                          Av. Rachel -26

JM/RD
                          TOT. words = 3085
                          Average = 154

Tot. Jason +649
                          Av. Jason +11

PM/CB
                          Tot. words = 5388
                          Average = 269

Tot. Paul +34
                          Av. Paul +46

DH/RM
                          Tot. words = 26347
                          Average = 1317

Tot. David +3557
                          Av. David +177

RSF/AF

CR/KH

Tot. words = 255
                          Average = 128

Tot. Claire -166
                          Av. Claire -85

Screentime:

Spoiler:

Season 3 has a total runtime of 835m57s which averages in 42m48s per episode.

JF/JS
                          Tot. screentime = 253m14s
                          Average = 12m41s

Tot. screentime = 242m28s
                          Average = 12m07s

Most time on screen in 309 - Phantoms which has a total runtime of 41m49s and 20m26s of that time is reserved for Joe.

Least time on screen in 306 - The Real World which has a total runtime of 41m48s and 5m00s of that time is reserved for Joe.

TH/EW
                          Tot. screentime = 175m04s
                          Average = 8m45

Tot. screentime = 132m10s
                          Average = 6m39s

Most time on screen in 306 - The Real World which has a total runtime of 41m48s and 27m23s of that time is reserved for Torri.

Least time on screen in 313 Irresponsible which has a total runtime of 41m48s and 00m42s of that time is reserved for Torri.

RL/TE
                          Tot. screentime = 130m41s
                          Average = 6m32s

Tot. screentime = 125m27s
                          Average = 6m16s

Most time on screen in 319 Vengeance which has a total runtime of 41m48s and 15m53s of that time is reserved for Rachel.

Least time on screen in 308 McKay & Mrs. Miller which has a total runtime of 41m48s and 1m26s of that time is reserved for Rachel.

JM/RD
                          Tot. screentime = 130m18s
                          Average = 6m31s

Tot. screentime = 94m34s
                          Average = 5m34s

Most time on screen in 304 - Sateda which has a total runtime of 41m49s and 17m06s of that time is reserved for Jason.

Least time on screen in 308 - McKay & Mrs. Miller which has a total runtime of 41m48s and 1m18s of that time is reserved for Jason.

PM/CB
                          Tot. screentime = 83m52s
                          Average = 4m12s

Tot. screentime = 69m32s
                          Average = 4m05s

Most time on screen in 303 - Irresistible which has a total runtime of 41m48s and 11m19s of that time is reserved for Paul.

Paul doesn't appear in 305 - Progeny (tot. = 41m46s, Paul = 4s), 308 - McKay & Mrs. Miller (tot. = 41m48s, Paul = 4s), 315 - The Game (tot. = 41m49s, Paul = 4s), 318 - Submersion (tot. = 41m48s, Paul = 4s) and 320 - First Strike (tot. = 41m49s, Paul = 4s). He only appears in the opening credits.

DH/RM
                          Tot. screentime = 246m43s
                          Average = 12m20s

Tot. screentime = 226m15s
                          Average = 11m19s

Most time on screen in 308 - McKay & Mrs. Miller which has a total runtime of 41m48s and 27m40s of that time is reserved for David.

Least time on screen in 306 - The Real World which has a total runtime of 41m48s and 3m55s of that time is reserved for David.

RSF/AF
                          Has a 00m02s appearance in the "Previously on Stargate Atlantis" of 319 - Vengeance.

CR/KH
                          Tot. screentime = 2m39s
                          Average = 1m20s

Tot. screentime = 5m39s
                          Average = 2m50s

Duly graphed, I think.
                          sigpic

Comment

ehm hehehe i just thought i should randomly mention that my favorite show Supernatural got a rating of 3.2 Thursday night with no crappy fake plus anything .... just being random

Originally posted by Ice Wolf View Post
                            LMAO how can they justify that Torri/Elizabeth was a support character when by the numbers its quite clear that she came 3rd right behind the lead and the writers pet character. Support character my arse. No wonder it seems like Season 4 is missing something, they've ripped a giant chunk hole out of the show.
                            well said green you if i could but i ran out of green for 24 hours

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v710/mcbarr/gw/graphs/sga-totalwordcount.jpg[/IMG]
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v710/mcbarr/gw/graphs/sga-averagewordcount.jpg[/IMG]
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v710/mcbarr/gw/graphs/sga-totalscreentime.jpg[/IMG]
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v710/mcbarr/gw/graphs/sga-averagescreentime.jpg[/IMG]

Duly graphed, I think.

ooo graphs i love graphs thanks falcon horus and mcBarr

Spoiler:

Comment

It's Official that FH has no life or at least it is sacrificed to serve her fellow lemmings

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                              Are you guys going to watch Kindred tonight?
                              I'm gonna catch the midnight airing because the GW threads are too fun especially with FH's research

And yep, Weir was NOT a support character.
                              Amen. Hammond role my ass

Oooh! Graphs! I LOVE graphs! SGA Graphs with mcbarr - even better

Spoiler:

Wow, Rodney keeps talking faster with every season! Poor Teyla's wordcount continues to drop exponentionally . Carson's pretty consistant. I guess I love him for that too. But I don't think he'll talk as much this season Ford here is interesting. He was only in four season two episodes, yet from those four episodes he spoke about half of how much in the first season. Hmph.

Can't wait to see Keller's wordcount and screentime. It might just outnumber Teyla, Ronon and even Carson's previous seasons

Spoiler:

And Rodney rambles on ... Interesting how Ford has a higher average season two count than in one. I guess thats what wraith!crack does to ya

Spoiler:

Shep seems to be holding consistant here, as is Teyla though hers is considerably less. Hers and Ronon's are probably greatly comprised of wallpapering. Rodney keeps growing, just like that plant of Katie Brown's

Spoiler:

Shep, Teyla and Carson hold steady. Ronon has some slow growth. Meanwhile Rodney still continues to grow like bamboo.

Comment

Data analysis continued - brief summaries. Next I have dibs on cross-referencing in scatter plor

Shep
                                Wordcount: Wordcount holds steady with minor exponential growth each year.
                                Screentime: Holding steady with only a minor decrease in season two.
                                Season Four Outlook: Following the current trend in both Wordcount and Screentime.

Elizabeth
                                Wordcount: Decreased significantly after the first season, but holds at steady levels for two and three.
                                Screentime: A really big significant dip in her season two screentime before bouncing back to approximately the season one statistic.
                                Season Four Outlook: Heavy decrease in both Screentime and Wordcount.

Teyla
                                Wordcount: Slowly decreases after the first season at a consistant rate.
                                Screentime: Holds steady throughout.
                                Season Four Outlook: Wordcount will hold steady with season three or even rise a little. Screentime will slightly rise.

Ronon
                                Wordcount: Lowest of all. Amazing how he only slightly beats out Ford in season two. Slightly rises in season three. Not enough data to make out a specific trend.
                                Screentime: Major increase in season three.
                                Season Four Outlook: Slight raise in wordount and screentime.

Carson
                                Wordcount: Total holds steady in both seasons two and three, though average decreases in season three. Insufficent data to detect trend, though I do suspect average was higher in season one. Total would most likely be at the same level.
                                Screentime: Total screentime increases in season three yet stays the average of season two. Insufficient data to determine specific trend.
                                Season Four Outlook:

Rodney
                                Wordcount: Already the highest to begin with, rapidly increases at a consistant rate.
                                Screentime: Continues to exponentially grow at a rapid rate.
                                Season Four Outlook: More growing. 'nuff said.

Ford
                                Wordcount: Talks much more when recurring
                                Screentime: Much less total in season, two, of course. Holds close to the same average in season two.
                                Season Four Outlook: You're kidding, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X