Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    Is Kindred a Teyla "30 seconds" Emmagan episode?
    No, Teyla will probably have to share that 30 seconds with Carson. The rest of the episode will more than likely feature Sheppard, McKay, and Sheppard-McKay.

Comment

Originally posted by kimaken View Post
      No, Teyla will probably have to share that 30 seconds with Carson. The rest of the episode will more than likely feature Sheppard, McKay, and Sheppard-McKay.
      LOVE it!!! Such spot on description!
      sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by kimaken View Post
        And we are left to wonder what that arc was all about... I swear I'm going to go on JM's blog and ask him what this big Teyla-arc was all about this season.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          And we are left to wonder what that arc was all about... I swear I'm going to go on JM's blog and ask him what this big Teyla-arc was all about this season.
          What? You missed it? It's the baby silly. And her going dark and whumping, and killing wraith. Getting Shep to pet her belly. Oh then there was the one where she was swinging from the window in Quarantine. Just what a "loving would be mommy" does --
          sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
            What? You missed it? It's the baby silly. And her going dark and whumping, and killing wraith. Getting Shep to pet her belly. Oh then there was the one where she was swinging from the window in Quarantine. Just what a "loving would be mommy" does --
            Oooooohhhhh, that was the arc.... Oh, now I see.

I have another question. There's gonna be Shep-whump, Rodney-whump in season 5... How about some Teyla-whump? Any chance of that?

Comment

I have another question. There's gonna be Shep-whump, Rodney-whump in season 5... How about some Teyla-whump? Any chance of that?
              It will be when the baby goes missing. She will be sitting in a corner, and crying.
              sig made by me

Comment

Teyla? Who's Teyla? We've got new female characters to introduce.

Comment

It will be when the baby goes missing. She will be sitting in a corner, and crying.
                  Yeah, off-screen... don't forget the off-screen.

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                  Teyla? Who's Teyla? We've got new female characters to introduce.

Comment

Feeling helpless and waiting for Shep and co to solve her problems. Of course. She's the strong leader of alien people after all. But every woman needs the prince charming, for cryin out loud!
                    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                      Feeling helpless and waiting for Shep and co to solve her problems. Of course. She's the strong leader of alien people after all. But every woman needs the prince charming, for cryin out loud!

If the baby goes missing in S5 it will be in the beginning. Like that they save him at the end and in the middle we'll have all these filler episodes with the street fighter character Alicia Vega . The way we had this Season .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                        If the baby goes missing in S5 it will be in the beginning. Like that they save him at the end and in the middle we'll have all these filler episodes with the street fighter character Alicia Vega . The way we had this Season .
                        Well I won't have them since I won't be watching. But yeah, I don't expect anything less than baby being kidnapped or killed. A normal motherhood would be way to lame for this show, after all.

Comment

Well I won't have them since I won't be watching. But yeah, I don't expect anything less than baby being kidnapped or killed. A normal motherhood would be way to lame for this show, after all.
                          Season 4 doomed the show . We already knew what will happen before seeing the episodes. The only new thing was the plothole . I bought off Itunes the only worthy episode, Midway, and that is it. I bought the last 3 seasons because I liked the show. Will not buy S4 or S5

Comment

God forbid they write a story for a WOMAN and her child. I think a story about woman juggling motherhood while trying to help her team and people is more interesting than Doctor Barbie's adventures in space. My guess is that child will just not be on screen and every once in awhile, he or she might get mention by Teyla.

Comment

Originally posted by miss_kaylee View Post
                              God forbid they write a story for a WOMAN and her child. I think a story about woman juggling motherhood while trying to help her team and people is more interesting than Doctor Barbie's adventures in space. My guess is that child will just not be on screen and every once in awhile, he or she might get mention by Teyla.
                              And if that happens, we're lucky, but I have this nagging feeling that child won't get a happy ending. And then we get forced team moments where they comfort Teyla, who will be sad for an episode or two and then same old same old. Where's Teyla? Ah she's the pretty picture on a wall. make room, the boys are back in town!

Comment

And if that happens, we're lucky, but I have this nagging feeling that child won't get a happy ending. And then we get forced team moments where they comfort Teyla, who will be sad for an episode or two and then same old same old. Where's Teyla? Ah she's the pretty picture on a wall. make room, the boys are back in town!
                                *sings*

The boys are back in town, the boys are back, the boys are back, the boys are back in town.

Comment

Working...
                                X