Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Nope.

See, excuse me for going majorly off-topic, why is it so bad when one (straight) guy finds another guy hot, same with (straight) women finding other women hot.

Frak, I'm gay but I can appreciate the male goodness that goes with some guys, like Jason M. or David Tennant. It doesn't mean because my preference goes towards the female population that I can't think a guy is delicious or hot.

If I'm not making any sense, then by all means...ignore me, if you aren't already.
    It is not wrong. T_C it's not wrong/bad at all. It just means you appreciate beauty.
    sig made by me

Comment

Nope.

See, excuse me for going majorly off-topic, why is it so bad when one (straight) guy finds another guy hot, same with (straight) women finding other women hot.

Frak, I'm gay but I can appreciate the male goodness that goes with some guys, like Jason M. or David Tennant. It doesn't mean because my preference goes towards the female population that I can't think a guy is delicious or hot.

If I'm not making any sense, then by all means...ignore me, if you aren't already.
      Nah you make sense, it's probably the whole male complex (don't talk, just grunt over beer ) anywho... carry on
      A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by erb View Post
        ...I'd be saying "Kirk who?"
        Kirk who indeed...
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Nope.

I didn't misread that one (FH gets it). To me, I think it is more "why can't I look like that?" rather than "I want to **** that". I can tell when a guy is hot, frankly it is not that hard, and then I go off on a tangent with "he is so lucky, I bet he get's it x often, bla bla". One of my many jealous issues. And well hot chicks - don't get me started.

Just considering scifi doctors, may I present a contender for the hottest

Spoiler:

If I were an alien female or an ensign on the ship, I'd be saying "Kirk who?"
          Karl Urban? He's a kiwi (like me). Dr tho? In what movie? Am I wrong in thinking he is in ST11? Or maybe I just answered my own question.

Also, changing topic again, it may/probably has already been covered, but do you think Torri/TPTB's decision re s5 is a "no means no/never" or a "no means not now" situation? If the latter were true, then they could easily carry on the repli arc until Torri's return in s6 or late s5. Although from the article, sounds like repli-Weir was their 1st option, so technically Weir is dead at any rate
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
            You all, I think Integra is searching for .... *drum roll* please

Spoiler:

She'd better not come on SGA. After all, she is a doctor, and is wearing red (hair).
            sigpic

Comment

why is it so bad when one (straight) guy finds another guy hot, same with (straight) women finding other women hot.
              Actually, where I come from it's totally appropriate for women to find other woman hot (as a straight female, prefering the male population, however there are a more than select few women I would go gay for ) But it is considered taboo or you will be branded as 'gay' if you are a guy who finds another guy hot.

I guess its just the double standard sort of thing

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                Karl Urban? He's a kiwi (like me). Dr tho? In what movie? Am I wrong in thinking he is in ST11? Or maybe I just answered my own question.
                Yup, you did. He's the new Dr. "Bones" McCoy.

Also, changing topic again, it may/probably has already been covered, but do you think Torri/TPTB's decision re s5 is a "no means no/never" or a "no means not now" situation? If the latter were true, then they could easily carry on the repli arc until Torri's return in s6 or late s5. Although from the article, sounds like repli-Weir was their 1st option, so technically Weir is dead at any rate
                I think it's a no, no, never, ever, uh uh uh kind of deal. Personally, I think they may very well butcher her character as much as they can do it offscreen.

Comment

I didn't misread that one (FH gets it).
                  *pats gateraid*

She'd better not come on SGA. After all, she is a doctor, and is wearing red (hair).
                  That's a disaster waiting to happen... all that red...she would be asking for it. Come to think it... CLAIRE, FOR FRAK SAKE WHY DID YOU HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR HAIR TO RED!!!!!!

Anyway....

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                  Yup, you did. He's the new Dr. "Bones" McCoy.
                  Oh, guess I will want to watch that movie after all.

Comment

Just lurking today. I guess you all know who my favorite doctor is.
                    sigpic

Comment

Just considering scifi doctors, may I present a contender for the hottest

Spoiler:

If I were an alien female or an ensign on the ship, I'd be saying "Kirk who?"
                      who is that?
                      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                        who is that?
                        Éomer, what's his real name again... Karl Urban

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                          who is that?
                          Karl Urban aka Dr. 'Bones' McCoy in the upcoming Star Trek movie.

Comment

I thought it was real Weir that was alive and RepliWeir died? Anyways, I think TPTB is done with her - based on how lightly Mallozzi brushed her refusal off and how he acted like it was big bad Torri who is to blame for not seeing Weir again

I love evil!Torri

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                              Just lurking today. I guess you all know who my favorite doctor is.
                              Elizabeth does it best! I caught the end of Epiphany today on Sci-Fi, and there she was, using her mad linguistic skills and commanding by her very presence. It made me angry to see it, and think where we are now.

Um, also, the EMH isn't necessarily my fave doctor; he really is great, but I was just being sarcastic, since he's taking over Atlantis. I couldn't actually chose a fave doctor.

Karl Urban aka Dr. 'Bones' McCoy in the upcoming Star Trek movie.
                              I'm really looking forward to seeing him in this. He was great as Eomer. I'm still irriated with Peter Jackson for cutting out his scene where he finds Eowyn on the battlefield from the theatrical version of The Return of the King.

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                                He was great as Eomer. I'm still irriated with Peter Jackson for cutting out his scene where he finds Eowyn on the battlefield from the theatrical version of The Return of the King.
                                OMGoddess, I love that scene!! Never want to see the short version again... That's just one of my all-time favorite scenes. Éowyn-whumpage... How can I not love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X