Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    When I saw this scene I thought I was gonna lose it!!! I had such a deja vu with Carson, Ford, and all the characters they killed.

Spoiler:
    I thought they will kill Teal'c!!!!

Spoiler:

I saw this for Teal'c and Sam. The chemistry between Teal'c and Sam was amazing compared to what you have now in Atlantis. Cancel SGA bring back SG1

ITA. FH this is what I was getting at earlier. I haven't finished watching it by the way. Just saw about 4/5 minutes. Still in the first scene together I was like, look! Family reunion. Where as I don't get that between Carter & the rest of the old SGA.

Originally posted by dana View Post
    Well, if they hadn't get rid of the original SGA cast, there would be no need to bring back SG-1.
    I think they are just way too much in love with SG1, to give SGA the proper chance. Let the show grow on it's own. Give each of it's characters a chance to grow/blossom before bringing down the hatchet.
    sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
      ITA. FH this is what I was getting at earlier. I haven't finished watching it by the way. Just saw about 4/5 minutes. Still in the first scene together I was like, look! Family reunion. Where as I don't get that between Carter & the rest of the old SGA.
      Right... Yeah, that I can see from miles away that Carter ain't being embraced as the leader of the expedition. There's no family-feel, no friendship-feel, nothing... just cold air.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Spoiler:
        Yep, that's about it, I don't care I'm watching pretty boys on ski's at the moment so I'm happy

Comment

I rented Robin Hood S1. I have disc 1 & 2 to watch. I guess that will be my entertainment tonight.
          oooo *is jealous*

i think i'm going to OD on supernatural tonight after i get home from seeing Jumper *is very excited*

Not much of an Indiana Jones fan to be quite honest. I cringed through the two films that I saw. Though I have to admit the trailer doesn't look too bad.
          *GASP* Blashepme! *points to the indy in her name*

hehe ((hugs FH anyways))

the young indiana jones series is what i loved the most

Sean patrick flannery angsy and whump.... mmm (drool)
          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
            *GASP* Blashepme! *points to the indy in her name*
            Don't I know it? Every student in the Archaeology department of the university called me on it. My archaeology-TV-hero was Sydney Fox (Relic Hunter).

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
            the young indiana jones series is what i loved the most
            Sean patrick flannery angsy and whump.... mmm (drool)
            Yup, watched it religiously.

Comment

Right... Yeah, that I can see from miles away that Carter ain't being embraced as the leader of the expedition. There's no family-feel, no friendship-feel, nothing... just cold air.
              You saw that when she appeared to see what was happening between Ronon and Teal'c and John treated her like she was some random scientist...

Comment

You saw that when she appeared to see what was happening between Ronon and Teal'c and John treated her like she was some random scientist...
                I think he wondered if she was going to take on a little bet or now... Too bad she had to be a spoilsport and call the fight off.

Comment

I think he wondered if she was going to take on a little bet or now... Too bad she had to be a spoilsport and call the fight off.
                  Uh,oh. Guess I'll be wearing socks on my head tomorrow.

Comment

The attitude bothered me. He approached her like she was nothing. This never happened with Weir. Sam did a very good thing that she stopped the fight because things were getting out of hand and John was counting dollars and euros!!!

Comment

Do I even want to know about it? My poor flyboy. Go John. TPTB are sure trying hard to turn you into an idiot. Pffft!
                      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

I rented Robin Hood S1. I have disc 1 & 2 to watch. I guess that will be my entertainment tonight.
                        Oh I nearly forgot mine. But then again I still have to finish Farscape and Battlestar.

Because she's NOT Elizabeth. *runs away*
                        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                          Because she's NOT Elizabeth. *runs away*
                          You cannot avoid my Asgard stinky socks launcher . "Lizzie" was a civilian and had his respect. Sam is a full bird colonel and is treated like some piece of t r a s h

Comment

I'm trying to figure out how people have seen the episode if it's Friday and it's 2 pm on the east coast, and SGA doesn't air until 10...

Comment

She's not? *runs before Integra's stinky socks launcher*

Comment

Originally posted by Erised View Post
                                I'm trying to figure out how people have seen the episode if it's Friday and it's 2 pm on the east coast, and SGA doesn't air until 10...
                                Itunes did it again this week and released it early. By doing that, they opened the door . I saw it when itunes leaked it .

Comment

Working...
                                X