Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
    Very, very, very true. I don't think there's dividing going on. I think we all think season four stinks, just perhaps to various degrees of stinkiness. EDIT: We mostly play around in here, at least that's what I've taken away from my few months here. I think sometimes our humorous statements are taken seriously.
    and i get a reported post, jump in here, see something that - to someone that doesn't know everyone - looks like the beginning of a fight, and try to head it off. or maybe there wasn't even a reported post, maybe i just peeked in here, i can't recall
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      and i get a reported post, jump in here, see something that - to someone that doesn't know everyone - looks like the beginning of a fight, and try to head it off. or maybe there wasn't even a reported post, maybe i just peeked in here, i can't recall
      It is really hard to figure out the tone of statements sometimes. I've taken a few things in here seriously, when it was only sarcasm. No harm done.

Comment

Is it just me, or are there more and more negative threads popping up lately? And some are totally redundant...

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d
          what the hell are you talking about? Get lost!
          Spoiler:

"I recommend that we ban g.o.d from Gateworld"

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
            Is it just me, or are there more and more negative threads popping up lately? And some are totally redundant...
            Yeah, I've noticed. They're in the s4 forum, in the s5 forum, in the general discussion forum, heck I'm sure there are some in the OT forum. You can report them or just wait around, the mods will generally add them to the anti-s5 thread.

Oh wait...

Comment

I wasn't

I'll ignore that comment this time.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnRico
                Anytime
                you didn't answer my question
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

thank you
                  you didn't answer my question

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                    Yeah, I've noticed. They're in the s4 forum, in the s5 forum, in the general discussion forum, heck I'm sure there are some in the OT forum. You can report them or just wait around, the mods will generally add them to the anti-s5 thread.

Oh wait...

*hehe* If you don't give the antiness its space, it will spread But seriously, I'm as anti as they come, but even I get annoyed when there is the 20th thread about the same topic...

And guys, what's with the name-calling? Can we all please act like adults and people who are not anti go and leave the thread alone and antis can ignore people who only try to cause trouble in our nice little thread?

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

If this keeps up someone's going to end up coming in here and locking the thread.

I, for one, would prefer that not happen. I feel it is important for people to have a place to express whatever reservations and concerns they have about Season 4 (and beyond).

So, please, is it possible to ignore the deliberate taunts and move on to anti discussions?

I know I haven't been a frequent player in this thread, so please don't hurt me for speaking up........
                      sigpic
                      Signature by Erin87

Comment

Siblings calm down before Sky puts you on mute .

Comment

Anywho, people start being anti because we need those 300.000 views!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                            If this keeps up someone's going to end up coming in here and locking the thread.

I, for one, would prefer that not happen. I feel it is important for people to have a place to express whatever reservations and concerns they have about Season 4 (and beyond).

So, please, is it possible to ignore the deliberate taunts and move on to anti discussions?

I know I haven't been a frequent player in this thread, so please don't hurt me for speaking up........
                            Seconded, guys please just use the report feature and move on. This sort of stuff is not productive and casts a bad light on the anti thread.

Comment

Seconded, guys please just use the report feature and move on. This sort of stuff is not productive and casts a bad light on the anti thread.
                              I said that . Different wording tho

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                                Where? In the season 4-thread? Seems a bit redundant since we have the anti-threads. *shrug*

You can report them or just wait around, the mods will generally add them to the anti-s5 thread.

Oh wait...

LOL!!

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                                We'd never hurt anyone... Besides stinky socks don't hurt, they just smell bad.

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                                Anywho, people start being anti because we need those 300.000 views!!!
                                How many more do we need?

*praises the holy report-button*
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X