Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    RDA walked away to spend some time with his family and they did okay without him. A mediocre show does not need TH,JF,DH,AT, etc. The way it is now, SGA can go on without JF and DH. From what I hear JF had 30 secs in TRIO
    SG-1 did do ok without RDA, ok is not great tho, I did watch the show with Cameron Mitchell but I couldn't warm to him, I kept thinking "He's no Jack O'Neill" which was a bit unfair I admit, after that SG-1 did lose some of it's spark and I didn't watch as often as I did when RDA was in it. If Joe Flanigan were to walk then I predict fandom would reach critical overload, many fans admit they only watch the show because of Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard, if you remove him you lose 60% of your fan base, TPTB maybe out of touch with the fans but not that much surely

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      SG-1 did do ok without RDA, ok is not great tho, I did watch the show with Cameron Mitchell but I couldn't warm to him, I kept thinking "He's no Jack O'Neill" which was a bit unfair I admit, after that SG-1 did lose some of it's spark and I didn't watch as often as I did when RDA was in it. If Joe Flanigan were to walk then I predict fandom would reach critical overload, many fans admit they only watch the show because of Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard, if you remove him you lose 60% of your fan base, TPTB maybe out of touch with the fans but not that much surely
      ITA with that. Jack created a completely different character from the movie version of O'Neill. The interactions between him, Daniel & Teal'c, Hammond & Carter made the show for me. I don't know who wrote the lines for him, but gosh they made a very lovable character for me.

I don't watch the show for 100% of the characters/actors, but it is a large portion. Losing Torri won't make me stop watching, but losing JF will have the same effect as losing RDA had for me. Less interest. It's kinda like when Daniel left - I missed that interaction, but not enough to stop watching completely.
      sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
        I am srsly going to send you the largest bottle of gel I can find.

Once & for all -- no gel needed to get The Hair looking so pretty & fluffy.
        Ruf mich auch

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
          I am not enforcing my opinion onto anyone! As much as other people are entitled to their opinions, I'm entitled to mine. Just because I disagree doesn't mean I'm enforcing it.
          I didn´t say you do. Or did I? *feels ashamed* I spoke about me and my attitude.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
            And FH: Duo? Mono?
            Yes, I even will have to change the intro cause it's quite useless to have everyone there if they're not in it.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
            Turns out I was right.
            Anti's are always right.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              Yes, I even will have to change the intro cause it's quite useless to have everyone there if they're not in it.

Anti's are always right.
              Say that with more joy and a fish smiley

Comment

So is the anti feeling stronger than ever now?
                sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                  Say that with more joy and a fish smiley
                  Wait...

ANTI'S ARE ALWAYS RIGHT!!

Comment

Wait...

ANTI'S ARE ALWAYS RIGHT!!
                    So true . *hugs*

Comment

yeah, and amanda had about 20 in Outcast.

Let's not descend into counting lines and seconds of air time huh?

And while we're at it, folks, i know your feelings are running high, but let's minimize discussion involving the actors. We have no idea what the set is like, we have no idea what peoples' true feelings are and we have no idea at all what the situation is.

and it is inappropriate and possibly harmful, to speculate.

Stop casting your opinions upon the actors please and stop 'speaking' for them.
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        Let's not descend into counting lines and seconds of air time huh?
                        Now, you're telling me...

*continues research nonetheless* I need to know.

Comment

PM me the results.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                            PM me the results.
                            Me too!

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                              PM me the results.
                              Me, too! *wants to know*

Comment

PM me too, FH. I want to know.
                                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X