Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stclare View Post
    It is clear that a great many fans continue to enjoy the show.
    Really? Personally I want the show to cancelled. PTB will deserve it and there's no point having a mockery (for the sake of fans and the actors) still being run. I'm sure the actors will find other employment, SGA has provided them with much experience and publicity. Amanda already has sanctuary.
    sigpic

Comment

Added.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
        Really? Personally I want the show to cancelled. PTB will deserve it and there's no point having a mockery (for the sake of fans and the actors) still being run. I'm sure the actors will find other employment, SGA has provided them with much experience and publicity. Amanda already has sanctuary.
        TPTB are bunch of incompetent writers but it´s their fault. I think that some actors are great (not everyone) and with proper scripts and leading, they could make this show better. Kick out current show runners and it might be OK. I don´t want this show to end. I can always stop watching. But there are lots of people who still love the show, no matter what and I don´t want to be that selfish to get it cancelled. It is my problem that I don´t like it so why to force this opinion to others?
        I hate what they have done and that they are so coward not to admit a mistake, yes. I hate that they kicked out Torri and gave there golden girl instead, yes. But still, it is my problem. *shrugs*

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
          Torri Higginson had the balls to walk away now maybe some of the others who are disgruntled about the way their character is going or the way they have been treated will have the nerve to do the same, if that happens TPTB may not have any alternative to cancel it, if, for instance David Hewlett and/or Joe Flanigan walk away, they are the biggest reason many fans watch the show, without them there is no point to the show

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            Torri Higginson had the balls to walk away now maybe some of the others who are disgruntled about the way their character is going or the way they have been treated will have the nerve to do the same, if that happens TPTB may not have any alternative to cancel it, if, for instance David Hewlett and/or Joe Flanigan walk away, they are the biggest reason many fans watch the show, without them there is no point to the show
            RDA walked away to spend some time with his family and they did okay without him. A mediocre show does not need TH,JF,DH,AT, etc. The way it is now, SGA can go on without JF and DH. From what I hear JF had 30 secs in TRIO

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
              RDA walked away to spend some time with his family and they did okay without him. A mediocre show does not need TH,JF,DH,AT, etc. The way it is now, SGA can go on without JF and DH. From what I hear JF had 30 secs in TRIO
              Haha, are they going to pull a Weir on Sheppard?
              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                Haha, are they going to pull a Weir on Sheppard?
                I don't think so . I would not mind to see the GEL out

Comment

The key demo doesn't appreciate good acting. All they care about is CGI and hot babez. And that's what Mallozzi is giving them. Too bad the ratings keep falling. Maybe the key demo is not so key? Hmm...
                  Last edited by mcbarr; 10 February 2008, 04:08 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                    The key demo doesn't appreciate good acting. All they care about is CGI and hot babez. And that's what Mallozzi is giving them. Too bad the ratings keep falling. Maybe the key demo is not so key? Hmm...
                    Shhh! Do not speak about ratings

Comment

I don't think so . I would not mind to see the GEL out
                      Where's justhere? justhere! Was there any gel in TEH HAIR?!

Key error: replace the key. Key incorrect. Initializing the process of ratings shutdown....

Have some lolz instead:

Comment

Where's justhere? justhere! Was there any gel in TEH HAIR?!
                        5 hours make up +gel for a 30 seconds .

Comment

5 hours make up +gel for a 30 seconds .
                          I am srsly going to send you the largest bottle of gel I can find.

Once & for all -- no gel needed to get The Hair looking so pretty & fluffy.
                          sig made by me

Comment

Key error: replace the key. Key incorrect. Initializing the process of ratings shutdown....
                            The 200th SG-1 episode was very prophetic, eh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwyIMzfzz8o
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                              TPTB are bunch of incompetent writers but it´s their fault. I think that some actors are great (not everyone) and with proper scripts and leading, they could make this show better. Kick out current show runners and it might be OK. I don´t want this show to end. I can always stop watching. But there are lots of people who still love the show, no matter what and I don´t want to be that selfish to get it cancelled. It is my problem that I don´t like it so why to force this opinion to others?
                              I hate what they have done and that they are so coward not to admit a mistake, yes. I hate that they kicked out Torri and gave there golden girl instead, yes. But still, it is my problem. *shrugs*
                              I am not enforcing my opinion onto anyone! As much as other people are entitled to their opinions, I'm entitled to mine. Just because I disagree doesn't mean I'm enforcing it.
                              sigpic

Comment

The 200th SG-1 episode was very prophetic, eh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwyIMzfzz8o
                                *Teal'c voice*

Indeed.

Comment

Working...
                                X