Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brad Wright def. could revitalize SGA. Let's start the petition.
    sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
      Seether- Fake It

I dedicate it to JM. LOL.
      Originally posted by kali1 View Post
      That's just too funny! Add that to the Stinky Sock Mix if it hasn't been already please! HAHAHAHA
      Done.

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
      I miss him bunches. When he had control, the SGA made sense and it was well written. The show is just crap now
      Season 5 will be great.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
        Done.

Season 5 will be great.
        Ohh thank you for adding that song to the mix.

S5 will be great? Do I detect the scent of sarcasm in the air??

Comment

I think Woolsey being a new leader is worse than all the crap that happened all the cast changes in season 4 combined. <mod snip>. OMG it just keeps getting worse and worse. What will we see next? I'm afraid my imagination doesn't go that far.

I love Torri even more for saying "no" (is that even possible? LOL!) I'd probably be disappointed if she said "yes" because coming back to SGA would be like coming back to a jerk boyfriend, and everyone sees a problem with that.. but for some reason not when it comes to your job on a TV show and the character AND you being treated like dirt.

Conclusion: TPTB and Torri never seize to amaze me, just in different ways you know . Go Torri!!!
          Last edited by Skydiver; 09 February 2008, 07:29 PM.

Comment

FOlks,

You don't have to like what they've done, but you do have to respect them.

Let's lose the name calling towards TPTB please
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa View Post
              And just think, they'll have two new young, hot, under 30 girls to ogle next season. Great.

We should all be petitioning Brad Wright to come back and regain control of this mess.
              Save Brad Wright? *giggle* But I agree, he created Elizabeth's character and said that he loved it, so if it would be up to him only, I doubt we'd get this s4 crap.

And FH: Duo? Mono?

Comment

Just checked croatian Stargate forum. Peopel who absolutely gloated about fourth season and Carter and new and improved Stargate now are saying that: the show has no continuity, the writers don't know where to take the story and are absolutely dissapointed by the news about Woolsey. It's funny to read all the things I've been saying long time ago from them. Turns out I was right.
                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                  Brad Wright def. could revitalize SGA. Let's start the petition.
                  To me it's too late, Torri is gone and I don't want Keller, Carter and Woolsey at all, no matter how they are written.

So it all went downhill because one writer left? Why did he leave?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
                    To me it's too late, Torri is gone and I don't want Keller, Carter and Woolsey at all, no matter how they are written.

So it all went downhill because one writer left? Why did he leave?
                    The reason Brad Wright and Robert C. Cooper (SGA showrunners s1-3) left was because they were working on the SG-1 movies, hence JM and PM in charge of s4. (and s5)

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
                      The reason Brad Wright and Robert C. Cooper (SGA showrunners s1-3)
                      Season 3 is when SGA started to go downhill in my opinion.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                        Here's another song for stinky socks collection: Get Rhythm - Joaquin Phoenix

It's from Walk the line, and well, since we have Cash fan on SGA and SGA is making us feel the blues... well, i thought it was appropriate. Enjoy the song.
                        If we're (weir?) going down that path, how about Hurt by Johnny Cash? I don't like country per se (which it really isn't) but that is a great song and fairly appropriate. Maybe someone has already mentioned it - I read these in a different time zone.

And also, go Torri!!! As a viewer, I am of course disappointed. But as a human being, I respect Torri more now. It's hard to say no to reliable work when you don't know what else is out there, which is how I imagine the acting profession works.
                        As a sidenote to that, it may be out of line for me to say, but JM's comments about how nice they were to Torri seem a bit unbelievable in some respects. It may have been better that in some other shows, but SG in general goes on and on about the family atmosphere and what not - would you disrespect your brother and sister like that? I take what both sides say with a grain of salt as after all it is an employment issue, but come on!
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't think BW could save SGA. I believe there's only one thing, replace the current showrunners and hire completly new writers.JM will never admit SGA sux and their stories are awful
                          Stolen Kosovo
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                            Hellooo Anti's. Whatcha been up to?

FH - did you watch Trio? I went out on a date w/ hubby and completely forgot. Will watch it tonight.
                            Well yesterday I went to the local market, watched the Ski Jumping, went to work, came home and watched The Kenny Everett Show and went to bed with my sides hurting because I laughed so much

Comment

Ive finaly gone and done it and asked a question on Jm's blog regarding Larrin in season 5.

I hope I get an answer. who knows it may not make it through moderation.

How long does it noramly take from postig the comment to it actualy making it on to jm's blog?

As i dont want to read all the comments just check to see if he responed at all.

Oh I guess I should pop the question here what do you guys think does this theme annoy you to?

Spoiler:
                              First time poster, so please excuse me if I do this wrong. Here goes.

I noticed from a recent comment from you that Larrin will be making an appearence in season 5. Do you know how many eps she will be in? Or is this still up in the air? My reasons for asking are completly selfish. I really did not like this charcter, at all. I’m hoping that if I have to watch her she will be toned down some, and her interactions with Sheppered will be freindship only. I have no shipping preference before i’m jumped on. I do however find romance in scifi extremely tedious. I would rather see the charcters grow through there interactions with there team mates and dealing with whats happening around them. i dont think you need to have one character smooching every week to achieve this.

I am also completely aware that my wants for these characters are different from yours. I would however appreciate it if, you would clarify now, or nearer airing wether I will be subjected to even more romance/flirtations next season and wether any of these will result in an actual relashionship.

I have felt as season 4 has progressed that this year seems more about the romance and individuals and less about the team together. The teaming of duos/trios makes it feel that way to me. I am sure that the direction your taking has pleased a great many fans. I am however left extremly disappointed in season 4. I hope that season 5 will contain the team together in more episodes and there will be less romance.

On a final note, even if Atlantis becomes something I no longer wish to watch or continue to support. I hope you get a season 6 for the sake of the actors and everyone behind the scenes. It is clear that a great many fans continue to enjoy the show.
                              Last edited by stclare; 10 February 2008, 02:02 AM.
                              sigpic
                              banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                                If we're (weir?) going down that path, how about Hurt by Johnny Cash? I don't like country per se (which it really isn't) but that is a great song and fairly appropriate. Maybe someone has already mentioned it - I read these in a different time zone.
                                Here is it. I even made a (Sheppard) video to it, and I'm quite proud of my fine work.

Hurt - Johnny Cash (John Sheppard video)
                                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X