Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks. *hugs* I can't find an anti-season 5 thread, and since I feel rather comfortable here with you lot, maybe I will stick around. It occurs to me that I'd probably go insane if I didn't have SOMEWHERE to rant during the days it hits me that my favorite show is dead and my ship is ruined.

You know, I wish that press release was an April Fool's Joke. It'd be perfect fodder for a big fat joke, except it's the wrong month.
    'I am frightened that the flame of hate will burn me
    will scorch my pride, scar my heart
    It will burn and I cannot put it out...'

Sig by Falcon Horus- thank you!

my LJ of squee *myspace of angst * my fic of random

My OTP forever, by Stef, who is awesome:
    Spoiler:

Thanks, Stef!

Comment

Ive just read JM blog regarding Keller next season

Spoiler:
      shes bumped up to regular status, from the recurring she was. is it me or did they not get rid of carson partly because they had to insert him in eps that were not needed to satisfy the screen time needed as a regular? god shes more winey and self centred than Rodney on a good day. at least he doesnt pretend butter wouldnt melt. i wonder what position in the credits shell have?

sucks worse than wooley boy

why am i always so bitter when i read the spoilers, maybe i should stop doing that.........
      sigpic
      banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Argh, I don't get it! [I don't know if these needs spoilers, but just to be safe]

Spoiler:
        Keller and Woolsey...new regulars. How on earth did Keller manage that feat? It's a travesty. I agree, stclare. Carson was well-loved and endeared himself to the audience- Keller is a whiny brat and she's rewarded by being promoted?

And WOOLSEY, OMG. Weir was...a grey area, people that hated her really hated her, people that loved her were absolutely in love with her, but there were fans that didn't really care and were fine with her being there. And they still got rid of her- so that Woolsey can now come and take her position? *goes to find a cliff to jump off*

Seriously, how many people are going to find anything lovable about Woolsey at all?
        'I am frightened that the flame of hate will burn me
        will scorch my pride, scar my heart
        It will burn and I cannot put it out...'

Sig by Falcon Horus- thank you!

my LJ of squee *myspace of angst * my fic of random

My OTP forever, by Stef, who is awesome:
        Spoiler:

Thanks, Stef!

Comment

But these threads are far more entertaining than the actual show.
          Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Just random thought - I hate an attitude of some blind fans who accept everything what authors write.

Spoiler:
            Keller regular, great....what about Zelenka? I bet that Jewel (who I really like but her Keller is...weird) will have tons of promo photos again and David Nykl won´t have any. Wait...she is this super hot babe who needs more photos than whole cast together so they can attract fans. They don´t have golden girl any more so let´s make a new one!

I feel a little sick right now.

But I like Robert Picardo and his addition might be interesting. The problem is that they can´t write it. They just can´t....

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
              Considering how many posters are laughing at the "big press release" I can't help but wonder if JM still thinks Stargate is a comedy?
              April Fool's comes early this year... ...

Originally posted by borgprincess View Post
              I can't find an anti-season 5 thread...
              That's because there isn't one, and there won't be one for a while. They want everybody to peacefully coexist... Mmm yeah, until it gets to hard to ignore or until the pro's lead the forum into... err pro-dom and dictatorship.

...and since I feel rather comfortable here with you lot, maybe I will stick around.
              We're a happy bunch...

It occurs to me that I'd probably go insane if I didn't have SOMEWHERE to rant during the days it hits me that my favorite show is dead and my ship is ruined.
              Yeah, join the club...

You know, I wish that press release was an April Fool's Joke. It'd be perfect fodder for a big fat joke, except it's the wrong month.
              Second that... was thinking the exact same thing.

Originally posted by stclare View Post
              ... wooley boy ....
              *giggles*
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                Considering how many posters are laughing at the "big press release" I can't help but wonder if JM still thinks Stargate is a comedy?
                It will become a sitcom with a goofy, caricature-like character in charge. Oh the funny situations he could provide with his attempts at bravery. Imagine him leading a fight against a new enemy? LOL What are they smoking in Vancouver???

A question: are any of you nice anti-folks playing in the general threads in s5 section? Just wondering. I really hope the mods decide we could get the anti-s5 thread. I don't feel like browsing every boring thread over there, I like to follow one thread that provides with everything, news, the funny, criticisms, great people...
                Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Question: If Woolsey and Vala got together would they call the ship Woola ?

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post

Or Valsey. *snickers*

I posted my Keller thoughts in the Stargate News - New Cast thread. OMG, that is just a sickening thought of her as a reg.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                      What are they smoking in Vancouver???
                      You gotta wonder...

A question: are any of you nice anti-folks playing in the general threads in s5 section? Just wondering.
                      There's a general season 5 thread... I must have missed it somewhere then.

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post

Comment

One cannot help but make fun of this travesty SGA has become.

Comment

One cannot help but make fun of this travesty SGA has become.
                          Well... it truly is hard not to... Makes writing angsty fic all the more difficult. my mood is way too crazy at the moment.

Comment

Ive calmed down a bit now, im just bewildered by the whole thing.

you get given a line about why the changes needed to be made then they revert to type. only leaving out the original cast that made the show something new and unique for me at least.

i think thats the bit the bites, or better frustrates me I thought Atlantis was perfectly fine the way it was. i dont see how this cast can gel if the changes being made, appear to have no forthought behind it. its like a set of revolving doors as people walk on/off set. it must be a very difficult time for all involved i would think.

The Woolster i can probably handle, Keller not a damned chance -
                            sigpic
                            banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              There's a general season 5 thread... I must have missed it somewhere then.
                              I said "threads", I meant all the s5 folder threads, all are general, they're neither pro nor anti.

Comment

I said "threads", I meant all the s5 folder threads, all are general, they're neither pro nor anti.
                                Oh ah... oops... sorry...

I post there yes... being all brave and in the minority... haven't gotten into too much trouble ... yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X