Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
    Both

I am also not obsessing - I would've slept fine last night if my back wasn't wonky. I will be in meetings most of the afternoon, so if they haven't posted anything by then, I won't know until late tonight.

Whatever. At this point, nothing will really surprise me other than Weir being back full time. I am not holding my breath over that one.
    Other people that care much more than me said that it's only 6am in LA so yeah probably more hours to go for the peeps that care. I'll be in art class in the afternoon till 9pm so I probably won't find out till tomorrow cause I got to get home and do homework. Priorities. Knowing me I'll pop in around 10pm just to see the lulz. lol.

I doubt we'll even get a Weir mention in the press release. It will be about Carson, new military girl, new leader and possible more of AT, with mentions of Jewel and the rest of the cast.
    sigpic
    My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

I though Teyla was reccuring already. Guess, I was wrong
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
        LOL. She might as well be.
        sigpic
        My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

oooohhhh why do you want to cause trouble? She's at least in the intro. How they are using her/if they are using her is another issue.
          sig made by me

Comment

Seriously, someone send the man a pair of stinky socks!
            Pink, yellow, green?

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
              Pink, yellow, green?
              Pink!!

p.s. have you been watching x-files spoilers?
              sig made by me

Comment

oooohhhh why do you want to cause trouble? She's at least in the intro. How they are using her/if they are using her is another issue.
                sorry, but you can't expect I'll feel sad if Teyla's role will be reduced
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

sorry, but you can't expect I'll feel sad if Teyla's role will be reduced
                  If you don't like Teyla, I suppose it's no loss to you. I am not watching SGA for her, but if she were gone - I'd miss her.
                  sig made by me

Comment

If you don't like Teyla, I suppose it's no loss to you. I am not watching SGA for her, but if she were gone - I'd miss her.
                    I won't miss her. Cadman, Fran or Vala would be much better than her. I don't like her a don't care about her nomadic tribe which suppose to be a great S4 story-arc
                    Stolen Kosovo
                    sigpic

Comment

I won't miss her. Cadman, Fran or Vala would be much better than her. I don't like her a don't care about her nomadic tribe which suppose to be a great S4 story-arc
                      Well Vala would not be SGA - she'd be SG1. But ... at the rate the revolving door is swinging I suppose that's entirely possible. Although if you are to take anything from the blog of doom seriously, Vala will never come to SGA.

Sometimes we just don't connect w/ certain characters - I suppose for you it's Teyla?
                      sig made by me

Comment

Well Vala would not be SGA - she'd be SG1. But ... at the rate the revolving door is swinging I suppose that's entirely possible. Although if you are to take anything from the blog of doom seriously, Vala will never come to SGA.
                        blog of doom? I think it's the blog of despair
                        Sometimes we just don't connect w/ certain characters - I suppose for you it's Teyla?
                        yeah
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                          Other people that care much more than me said that it's only 6am in LA so yeah probably more hours to go for the peeps that care. I'll be in art class in the afternoon till 9pm so I probably won't find out till tomorrow cause I got to get home and do homework. Priorities. Knowing me I'll pop in around 10pm just to see the lulz. lol.

I doubt we'll even get a Weir mention in the press release. It will be about Carson, new military girl, new leader and possible more of AT, with mentions of Jewel and the rest of the cast.
                          I think you might be onto something there.
                          sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            Yes, cause I still like to see Teyla... Though episodes she doesn't appear in are not a priority to watch. At the moment I have Outcast sitting on my harddrive, and I have the first season of Moonlight... Guess what I'm watching and can't stop watching until I've seen them all... MOONLIGHT!!! Sophia Myles - thud
                            Don't watch it!!!! It's an affront to physics!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                              Don't watch it!!!! It's an affront to physics!!!!
                              Too late... 'T was boring as hell...
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                                Lovely letter published on Sci Fi Weekly:

http://www.scifi.com/sfw/letters/index.html

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                                It sure is, and it managed to break the Sci Fi blockade somehow. Maybe Sci Fi is also getting tired of JM's mess?
                                I'm actually surprised this got through since they haven't put through anything on this topic in a while. Wonder what changed their minds?

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                                That's exactly what I'm expecting too, so I won't be a happy camper. Just tell us what's going on with Weir FCOL.

I think the intro should just be Shep and McKay. Everyone else is the credits this year has seemed recurring. I'm okay with mixing up the regs with the recurring except I would have preferred a few more "team" episodes this year. However, I'm not advocating all team, all the time, because that's SG-1.
                                sigpic
                                sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Working...
                                X