Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
    Amanda quit? Good for her! Maybe it was because her role was so reduced.
    She didn't, but she chose to spend most of her time on Sanctuary now that it has been picked up to be shown on SciFi. Which means Atlantis is put to the side, which also means she won't be a regular but might appear in several episodes.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      She didn't, but she chose to spend most of her time on Sanctuary now that it has been picked up to be shown on SciFi. Which means Atlantis is put to the side, which also means she won't be a regular but might appear in several episodes.
      Which makes no difference really, not that I care, I'm actually anti-Sam in SGA. Maybe she'll have one line instead of two when she appears.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
        Which makes no difference really, not that I care, I'm actually anti-Sam in SGA. Maybe she'll have one line instead of two when she appears.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
          I have the s3 sitting next to me ... which one should I watch first?
          Use a shredder, it's the best thing you could do with SGA S3 disc
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

See the latest rumors? http://www.sliceofscifi.com/2008/02/...ays-cuts-back/

Spoiler:
            I suggested the possibility of RL taking an extended maternity leave in the gen review thread of Spoils of War and I was kinda jumped on. Now it looks like it might be a possibility. And can you imagine the uproar if Shep's off the team and now the commander? Wouldn't that demote him to a "support" role?

Is it Monday yet?

Comment

Less Teyla? How is that possible?

They are so writing her off.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                Less Teyla? How is that possible?

They are so writing her off.
                All things are possible with TBTB. I don't think they'll write her entirely off though. I've never seen an implosion quite like this before.

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post

Spoiler:
                  I suggested the possibility of RL taking an extended maternity leave in the gen review thread of Spoils of War and I was kinda jumped on. Now it looks like it might be a possibility. And can you imagine the uproar if Shep's off the team and now the commander? Wouldn't that demote him to a "support" role?

Is it Monday yet?

Spoiler:
                  More Katie Brown???? Say it isn't so!

Comment

I gotta say.....

Spoiler:
                    As much as I love Shep, I do NOT want to see him become a Full Bird Colonel I mean come on!! This is Sci Fi, yes, but come on; lets be a little realistic TPTB! Atlantis has waaay too many Colonel's. This is becoming more laughable every day.

Comment

All things are possible with TBTB. I don't think they'll write her entirely off though. I've never seen an implosion quite like this before.
                      If she goes recurring, you know...

Anyway, I'm starting to see an SG-1 pattern to the supposed cast changes:

Sheppard = O'Neill (hero)
                      McKay = Carter/Jackson (annoying geek)
                      Porter = Carter (military Barbie)
                      Ronon = Teal'c (alien badass)
                      Caldwell/Woolsey/Hammond = Hammond (support bald guy)

What do you think?
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Is it Monday yet?
                        Say it isn't so! I am with you, I've never seen a shake up like this before. Maybe the shakeup needs to happen on an administrative level, not on the worker level?
                        sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                          Say it isn't so! I am with you, I've never seen a shake up like this before. Maybe the shakeup needs to happen on an administrative level, not on the worker level?

I agree with you. I'd clean house by doing a Donald Trump and say "You're FIRED" to a couple of producers. And that's just for starters.....

Talk about shaking up the house!

Comment

Great, three bad things out of this article -
                            Spoiler:

-Shep gets promoted. This whole promotion thing has really become a joke with TPTB, hasn't it? Why don't they just promote all military characters on the show to generals and get it over with? Watching Stargate now is like playing one of those RPG games where it's way too easy to level up your characters (geek girl ). It's absurd and I'm sure the ex-military consultants gag every time they watch Stargate now.

-The Porter character is (temporarily?) replacing Teyla on the team. Great, my second fave on the show has been downgraded even more. Yuck.

-Katie Brown returns? Oh gods WHY??!!

Please be only rumors, please be only rumors, please be only rumors...

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                              Spoiler:

-Shep gets promoted. This whole promotion thing has really become a joke with TPTB, hasn't it? Why don't they just promote all military characters on the show to generals and get it over with? Watching Stargate now is like playing one of those RPG games where it's way too easy to level up your characters (geek girl ). It's absurd and I'm sure the ex-military consultants gag every time they watch Stargate now.

-The Porter character is (temporarily?) replacing Teyla on the team. Great, my second fave on the show has been downgraded even more. Yuck.

I know.....I keep asking myself the same question.....WHYYYYYYYYYYY?!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                                If she goes recurring, you know...

Anyway, I'm starting to see an SG-1 pattern to the supposed cast changes:

Sheppard = O'Neill (hero)
                                McKay = Carter/Jackson (annoying geek)
                                Porter = Carter (military Barbie)
                                Ronon = Teal'c (alien badass)
                                Caldwell/Woolsey/Hammond = Hammond (support bald guy)

What do you think?
                                Yup. There is no Startgate: Atlantis. There is only Stargate: SG-1.

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                                Spoiler:

Crossing my fingers that it's only rumors. Hey, if it is, then maybe we won't be as depressed with the real news.

Comment

Working...
                                X