Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
    Spams the Antis. We need love, love, and love.

*off to watch Echoes. Excellent choice.*
    I happen to have excellent ideas from time to time!
    (you're hotlinking from my PB!)

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
      (you're hotlinking from my PB!)[/SIZE]
      CRAP!

Deleting the images. SORRY!

sig made by me

Comment

CRAP!

Deleting the images. SORRY!

LOL that's fine, when I haven't ran out of bandwith yet, so it's all good.

Comment

Good afternoon to you then. And pretty boys on Skis? I need a drool icon.
          Like this one and why does Bode Miller wear a black Spiderman outfit?

Comment

Just finished watching Echoes. *sigh* Why did they have to change things?!!!!!!

Too much meditation.
            sig made by me

Comment

This thread attacts a high number of guests, particularly when compared to logged on watchers.....

Mmmmmmm......
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
                This thread attacts a high number of guests, particularly when compared to logged on watchers.....

Mmmmmmm......
                Hmm, guess I don't think about that when I go off topic about random things...guess everyone knows my viewing habits and such. They should join in on the fun.

Comment

I have the s3 sitting next to me ... which one should I watch first?
                  ECHOES!!!!

Just finished watching Echoes. *sigh* Why did they have to change things?!!!!!!
                  Mmmm...Kate...
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                    Hmm, guess I don't think about that when I go off topic about random things...guess everyone knows my viewing habits and such. They should join in on the fun.
                    Absolutely! Hey we're a fun loving group.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    ECHOES!!!!

Mmmm...Kate...
                    She was so good in this episode too. One of the few that actually used her talents well. She was probing w/o being too probing.
                    sig made by me

Comment

****Everyone with me ****

1 little, 2 little, 3 little Indians . 4 little , 5 little, 6 little Indians

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                        ****Everyone with me ****

1 little, 2 little, 3 little Indians . 4 little , 5 little, 6 little Indians

So what is with the Indians song?

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post

So what is with the Indians song?
                          Takes mind off Keller

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                            Takes mind off Keller
                            Whatever does the job

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                              I agree sky, and I think TPTB are crap in general when it comes to management and people skills. [...] When she leaves SGA, she'll leave on her own terms with a project lined up, instead of being unceremoniously dumped and given only a few eps in s5 to pander to the Carter fans.

All in all, I feel that both Tapping and Higginson have been sorely mistreated by TPTB, but Tapping came out far better in the end. I was quite peeved at how Amanda was treated in s9 (vented about it quite frequently in the anti s9 thread too), but I feel much worse for Torri and Weir fans.
                              Amen to that! Well, it's been said before, but karma really bites, doesn't it TPTB? I really really dislike Carter and am happy to see her go but I'm separating that from the fact that Amanda is a very smart woman and dumped the PTB before they could dump her. I also agree that Torri is worse off; for one, it wasn't her choice to leave, and two, she didn't have some other project to go to. She was just ... dropped. And for what reason? In the end, nothing positive came out of this regarding the show's stories.

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              You know, i don't care how 'common' it is for producers etc to 'let peopel go' by just ignoreing them until they go away. dudes, be an adult and actually bloody well DEAL with people.
                              That requires good management skills, and from all evidence that's available it doesn't look like PTB have it.
                              The more I learn about the cast the more I love them. But the more I learn about PTB the more I want to cry. I would really like to work as an actor in television, but I wouldn't risk being put with a bad PTB. If I was one of the actors and was 'let go' I certainly wouldn't be able to take it. =/ I applaud the actors that maintain thier integrity through all this; I really do.

PTB should be sent to a people skills class...

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                              Unfortunately, no. From Corin to Amanda to Rainbow to Paul to Joe F. to Torri. All have been treated poorly by TPTB. It's very hard to support a show when you're regularly disappointed by the people in charge of it.
                              UberMentalGreen for you. 'nuff said. But seriously; I will diss TPTB to hell for mistreating the actors.

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                              An actor does not want to doom themselves any opportunities or burn bridges by talking bad about TPTB. In the end, these Actors need to know it's a business and nothing personal, which I am sure they do.
                              You see, that's why I cannot be a television actor. I would take it very personally. If I could take it at all =P

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                              It sucks, it really does. Sadly, when you have a network like SCI FI you need to please them as well as the fans. I don't think people realize how much of a say SCI FI has on this show.
                              Yeah, Skiffy can be just as bad as PTB. But ha-ha. Their loss, more than any one else's. Screw them.

Paris: I agree with you, but I also think he has a certain amount of freedom for whatever reason. I want JF to do a big screen movie.
                              I would also like to see him do a big screen movie. Action movie would be great

*off to watch Echoes. Excellent choice.*
                              I think I'll do the same =]

Comment

Amanda quit? Good for her! Maybe it was because her role was so reduced.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X