Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
    Nobody cares anymore...

Of course they care. They seem to care for something we don't. Brian can confirm that . Crash boom bang means ratings. Good storyline and plot twists does not always mean ratings .

Comment

Reaaally? Cause the way I see it, they are proving just the opposite.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
        Of course they care. They seem to care for something we don't. Brian can confirm that . Crash boom bang means ratings. Good storyline and plot twists does not always mean ratings .
        I meant the anti's. I believe Reefgirl was talking about this thread unless the episode threads are deserted, something I wouldn't know because I stopped visiting them after BAMSR.
        Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
        at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Just watched Outcast:

Spoiler:
          One more charge against Sheppard, at least 3 plotholes and one more 'How it should have been story' will be written too

That about sums it up

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
            Just watched Outcast:

Spoiler:
            One more charge against Sheppard, at least 3 plotholes and one more 'How it should have been story' will be written too

That about sums it up

I feel the same way. I bought Andromeda and will focus on that for a while because SGA S4 is more than skittish

Comment

I could watch Outcast but I continued watched Moonlight last night and oh my goddess... I almost continued on deep into the night if I hadn't been so damn tired.

And I should continue my research... Next up is Irresponsible. And Echoes was the first episode after 5 in which Ronon Dex had more than 100 words. My sister joked about it, saying I should maybe start counting his grunts as words.

And all the news about season 5 is making me more and more anti by the day. And I want that freakin' Claire Rankin interview, which they probably forget now with all the news coming out soon.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                I meant the anti's. I believe Reefgirl was talking about this thread unless the episode threads are deserted, something I wouldn't know because I stopped visiting them after BAMSR.
                Sorry, yes I did mean the Anti's in this thread, sorry for the confusion

Comment

Good morning Antis. How are we all doing this morning?
                  sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                    As it's afternoon here in the UK I've spent the day watching pretty boys on Ski's and the top 70 of sensational 70's hit's with Tony Blackburn, which won't make a whole lot of sense to anyone outside the UK who's under the age of 35

Comment

Good afternoon to you then. And pretty boys on Skis? I need a drool icon.
                      sig made by me

Comment

Good afternoon (5pm) to you too I just finished watching The Long Goodbye.

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
                          Good afternoon (5pm) to you too I just finished watching The Long Goodbye.
                          Hee hee I guess I should remember the time zones & all.

TLG - Gosh lovely episode for repeat viewing. I have the s3 sitting next to me ... which one should I watch first?
                          sig made by me

Comment

I'm watching The Big Picture episode of The Closer season 1 when Kitty, Brenda's cat, was first introduced.
                            Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                            at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Hee hee I guess I should remember the time zones & all.

TLG - Gosh lovely episode for repeat viewing. I have the s3 sitting next to me ... which one should I watch first?
                              I got s2 DVD as a gift so...

I vote for Echoes! *flail* (I'm sure fellow antis will forgive me for this)--->

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
                                I got s2 DVD as a gift so...

I vote for Echoes! *flail* (I'm sure fellow antis will forgive me for this)--->
                                Spams the Antis. We need love, love, and love.

*insert images of Dana's Sparky love avatars here* x 3
                                *off to watch Echoes. Excellent choice.*
                                Last edited by justhere1971; 03 February 2008, 07:26 AM. Reason: *SORRY!*
                                sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X