Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doctor Who fandom is just as bad as SGA fandom which is why RTD has nothing to do with it. lol.
    sigpic
    My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Which is probably why the Dr Who forums haven't divided into a them and us they way GW has. RTD probably knows that he can't please everyone so has done the right thing by keeping his comments to himself (Take note JM) and the fans respect him for his distance. How can you respect a producer who calls his fans 'Hysterical Lemmings' and the expects them to bow before him every time he posts something on his blog. There wasn't the fandom meltdown in DW when it was announced David Tennant was taking a year off even tho there was the cries of 'Why, oh why' because it was handled well and RTD didn't go shouting his mouth off and slagging his stars and fans off. Even though some of the DW fans are beginning to question the scripts he's written he doesn't leap to the defensive and start bad mouthing the fans who have said "Well that episode wasn't quite up to scratch". JM could do with taking note and doing the same, he's not doing himself any favours by slagging the fandom off in his blog

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
        Ahahaha, Carter is officially out as Atlantis commander in s5! Grab your water skis, kids, we're going shark jumping again!

So many things are ablaze, I should take up fiddling or something.
        Removing beloved characters such as Weir and constantly changing the cast is not how you get a following! What's the point of getting into a character if they keep coming and going?!

It wouldn't suprise me if Carter is replaced by a man!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa View Post
          They didn't, and now the whole fandom has gone to hell in a handbasket, to the point where even some Carter fans are pissed off despite her getting a new show, because JM made them believe she was in it for the long haul, when Amanda's loyalty (quite rightly) lies with her new show.
          *comes out from under her rock*
          *bursts out in satanic laughter*
          I just read the article. Karma exists, and payback is a <snip>, uh, Joe?

*rubs hand together*

What a godforsaken mess and a joke. Maybe Torri's better off out of this.
          She's definitely better off out of this. I can't repeat it often enough.
          Last edited by Skydiver; 02 February 2008, 06:05 PM.

Comment

No one deserves this crap called SGA. I feel bad for these new people they're bringing in...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
              I think that thread would have a very short life
              like the other 3 Anti Series five threads there have been

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                No one deserves this crap called SGA. I feel bad for these new people they're bringing in...
                I might stop by the blog of doom later today and suggest Rygel as new leader. He's:

- civilian
                - an extremely good diplomat
                - not afraid of taking decisions
                - a puppet, so he can't complain to writers (that should be the major reason for M&M to hire the Aynerian)

and has much more personality than Carter.

It's a win-win situation

And don't tell me that this list of possible replacements actually existed?

Comment

Yeah they're going to be gutted! Jewel Staite was worried about how fans perceived her before she even commenced her role!
                  sigpic

Comment

Do we know who the actors coming onboard are? We should warn them! Tell them what they're getting into, they really should know the way PTB here work. God forbid they speak their mind, give suggestions about their character, just do what you're told and don't question it, be a mindless robot and you'll do fine.
                    Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                    at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Just out of interest, did anyone watch Outcast last night?

Comment

I watched it today because I wanted to see Shep's backstory.

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
                          I watched it today because I wanted to see Shep's backstory.
                          i watched and the first thought that popped into my head was BORED

with a capital B
                          sigpic
                          banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

I am bored, very very bored, but I can't bring myself to watch outcast. I'm sick of the replicators, they are supposed to be got rid of, can't TPTB think of something new?

TPTB will keep producing these lame plots because there are always people who watch them.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
                              I am bored, very very bored, but I can't bring myself to watch outcast. I'm sick of the replicators, they are supposed to be got rid of, can't TPTB think of something new?

TPTB will keep produces these lame plots because there are always people who watch them.
                              realy and truthfully I wouldnt bother downloading it. unless you realy want to watch the dynamic duo trot around again.

im fed up to the back teeth in having Shepps love life be a running theme through this season. be it the detested Larrin or the ex, or hell any female charcter they come accross. PTB please listen I'm not bloody interested.

I want to see TEAM you know where there all in the same place and all interacting not the dynamic duos of ronan/shep or rodney/shep. there are other combinations you know like all of them together.

Next week have the trio of (hold on i need a bucket for this) Keller, Sam and Rodny where he will of course be the butt of the jokes and come of as an arse wow such originalty. ill eat my husbands cooking if it turns out that there are no jibes at rodneys expense and no attempt to get him to act like a D*** in this up coming ep.

obviousley im plannin on eating out next friday
                              sigpic
                              banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                                Just out of interest, did anyone watch Outcast last night?
                                I did, and I did find it better than the last two eps (faint praise considering the last two eps were crap). It was nice to have more Shep backstory, but I found the replicator on the loose! storyline to be predictable and dull.

Also, why in the hell was there so much Dr. Lee? Last time I checked, he wasn't a member of SGA. Hell, he's only a minor character on SG1. Why did they have to waste so much screentime on him? They could have brought Rodney along instead, or even split the time between Earth and Atlantis, where Rodney and Teyla are talking about her pregnancy (we have yet to see Rodney react to or talk about that change).

Comment

Working...
                                X