Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
    If TPTB had had a show bible, this bizarre, AU season 4 wouldn't have happened. They're just milking the cow for as long as they can. My opinion.
    That's not only an opinion, that's a fact.
    Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
    at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      That poor cow, milked dry by those Wraith...

This requires a manip... just have to do this one.
      Nice, more anti-art!

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
      That's not only an opinion, that's a fact.
      Stay tuned for the next spin-off: SG MOOOOO
      sigpic

Comment

Nice, more anti-art!

Or let's give SGA another alternate title. This would be perfect!
        Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
        at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
          Or let's give SGA another alternate title. This would be perfect!
          Ha, ha! Fits like a glove.
          sigpic

Comment

Nice, more anti-art!
            *nods*

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
              Maybe it's the lack of a show bible (all the problems in the show stem from lacking one, IMO), but I get the feeling that TPTB don't really have a long-term plan for SGA. Do they know where the show is going? Do they know how they want to end the show? Because skiffy is going to cancel this show someday (maybe even after s5), and I'll bet anything that TPTB are going to be left scrambling - putting together a mediocre ending like SG1's Unending and then hoping for direct to DVD movies to continue the mediocrity.

I'd much rather see TPTB decide on a final season and work toward that instead of blathering on and on until they (shock of shocks!) get canned.

the lack of a working bible hurt SG-1 too. One would think tptb would address that issue but they don't seem to take it seriously.
              Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

ZIVA DAVID, the crazy Israelian chick!!
                hehe cool

That poor cow, milked dry by those Wraith...

This requires a manip... just have to do this one.
                Nice, more anti-art!
                can't wait to see it!

we need an anti gallery

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Ha, ha! Fits like a glove.
                  hopefully not like oj's hehe..oh dear i think i just dated myself
                  Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

SG: MOOOO will take place in the Milkyway. Barns will surpass the hive ships in speed and technology. They are more advanced than any race we've ever seen. And their only enemy is the giant fly who sucks their blood.

Lame attempt of 1:30am humor.

Comment

SG: MOOOO will take place in the Milkyway. Barns will surpass the hive ships in speed and technology. They are more advanced than any race we've ever seen. And their only enemy is the giant fly who sucks their blood.

Lame attempt of 1:30am humor.
                      LMAO tractors instead of darts and mosquitos instead of flies hehe
                      ..man that already sounds better then season 4
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                        LMAO tractors instead of darts and mosquitos instead of flies hehe
                        ..man that already sounds better then season 4
                        Now, about that theme song... the opening credits go a little like this:

"Old McDonald had a farm..."

I should really go to sleep, have a busy weekend ahead. And the brain needs to sleep.

Comment

I should really go to sleep, have a busy weekend ahead. And the brain needs to sleep.
                          hehe its been a long week i think my brain is fried...i've been punch drunk all day lol

EHm *sings* Ol Jm had a show ee i ee i oh
                          with a plot hole and a plot there ... everywhere a plot hole

hehe
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                            the lack of a working bible hurt SG-1 too. One would think tptb would address that issue but they don't seem to take it seriously.
                            Yeah, and I also think the lack of focus and purpose hurt them too. They should have ended SG1 after s8, no matter how much skiffy begged and pleaded, taken some time off to concentrate on SGA, and then started the third series. SG1's s9 and s10 really suffered (IMO) because TPTB just had to keep the show going.

Originally posted by alyssa
                            The fact they told Torri she could walk or do some recurring work shows they had no plan. If they had a definite plan they would have said "This is what we want you to do". None of that, "well if you want to, you can piss off any time".
                            It wouldn't surprise me if TPTB decided to get rid of Torri, then figured out how to write her out, then decided to bring her back in s5 (maybe...) only after learning they had been renewed. Very different from writing out the whole plan for her character first and then implementing it.

Seriously, do TPTB know where they're going with Shep's character? With Rodney's? With Teyla's? With Ronon's? I don't feel like they do. I feel like they've set these characters into molds and almost nothing that happens causes them to change. Look at Shep and what he did in MC. Very controversial and complex decision, yet we haven't seen how it affected him at all since that ep. What's the point of having characters do questionable/dangerous/shocking things if it's forgotten after the credits?

Anyway, I'm off to a wine and cheese party. Maybe enough of the former will make me rate Harmony 10/10?

Comment

*giggles*

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                              Anyway, I'm off to a wine and cheese party. Maybe enough of the former will make me rate Harmony 10/10?
                              Chances are you'll end up in the ER first if you want to consume enough alcohol to be able to deal with Harmony.

Oh, and I did quick search to this infamous article Pajus was referring to earlier, about the who Teyla/John-thing.... I found one article, which discusses stuff in season 4 and in which it is still unclear whether there will be a season 5. Rachel mentions a bond, which has formed between Teyla and Sheppard. Which you can read whatever way you like. In the eye of the beholder -> my eye is still firmly set on Kate/Teyla.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X