Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dana View Post
    They do have to do this on this day particularly, right, Integrabyte? *lesigh*

CHILDREN! STOP ARGUING AND GO BACK TO YOUR ROOMS. *cough*

Thank you for the birthday wishes! *smooches*
    If they want "The New and improved Anti-Season 4 Thread" to appear they should keep on behaving like teenagers . It is not difficult for Sky to lock this thread. Seeing the junk and the attitude lately, I support that.
    Last edited by Integrabyte; 10 January 2008, 11:45 AM. Reason: My god, I cannot spell sometimes!!!!

Comment

CHILDREN! STOP ARGUING AND GO BACK TO YOUR ROOMS.
      That reminds me of the Doctor Who episode where the Doctor screams, "GO TO YOUR ROOM!" I have that on a magnet on my fridge.

Hope your birthday's going well.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
        If they want "The New and improves Anti-Season 4 Thread" to appear they should keep on behaving like teenagers . It is not difficult for Sky to lock this thread. Seeing the junk and the attitude lately, I support that.
        There's always The Stinky Sock Association to retreat to. It's peaceful there. You have to look out for the occasional soaring lemming but it's pretty safe.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Ok, so more on topic...when was the first time you realized you harbored more anti feelings for SGA than before? (or ever)

Comment

Ok, so more on topic...when was the first time you realized you harbored more anti feelings for SGA than before? (or ever)
            In BAMSR when SAM turned into some blonde with a hint of intelligence . She can lead Atlantis and be smart at the same time .

Comment

Yep, it's a pretty and lovely little thread, and people - please - let's stop arguing and go back to better things, like bashing the travesty that is S4.
              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

with every episode I watch
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

Sometime during last summer, with all those speculation how Sam will be great as the leader of Atlantis, how Weir sucked and deserved to be kicked out.
                  I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                    with every episode I watch
                    Everytime's not the first time ...I meant like..."season 1 episode 19 because" or "when they ditched X or Y"....

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                      In BAMSR when SAM turned into some blonde with a hint of intelligence . She can lead Atlantis and be smart at the same time .
                      OMG she *dared* to do that?

Comment

Everytime's not the first time ...I meant like..."season 1 episode 19 because" or "when they ditched X or Y"....
                        ok.after second episode of season 2. Siege pt.3 was the last good episode for me
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                          ok.after second episode of season 2. Siege pt.3 was the last good episode for me
                          Any particular reason? Sorry, I'm just curious. Was it the connection with Earth deal?

I think it would be better if they couldn't connect with Earth, just like in s1.

Comment

OMG she *dared* to do that?
                            I said the same thing when I saw that . You don't need Sam to act like Weir. Bring back Weir. Sam's history makes her more qualified in other areas

Comment

Any particular reason? Sorry, I'm just curious. Was it the connection with Earth deal?

yes, that was the main reason. But with every episode after siege pt.3 I grew more and more fervant in my anti belief
                              Stolen Kosovo
                              sigpic

Comment

Reason n°1
                                The demise of Beckett. - Sunday planted the seed of anti-ness.

Reason n°2
                                Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                                Sometime during last summer, with all those speculation how Sam will be great as the leader of Atlantis, how Weir sucked and deserved to be kicked out.
                                Reason n°3
                                The demise of my favorite character, Kate. - Doppelganger made me stray from the middle of the path towards more anti-ness

Reason n°4
                                The continuing effort to make SGA more and more like SG1

Reason n°5
                                The military taking over from the civilian lead. I loved the civilian aspect of the expedition.

Reason n°6
                                The continued ignoring of Teyla.

Reason n°7
                                They killed my OTP, quite literally.

Reason n°8
                                The bad writing and the lack of creativity

... And that's all I can think of at the moment.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X