Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    Just admit it. You don't want to see him killed in a conclusive way
    Of course I don't want that! And the same goes for other characters on the show, and that's why I want Weir back - I genuinely like them all.
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
      I've been following the discussion about the SAG strike.

My guess is that they might possibly write him out for an episode or two, or maybe try to switch around the filming of some episodes, but if it went on longer than that, they would shut down production until the strike was over. If they didn't shut production down immediately. What else would you do if you were in the middle of filming episodes that had already been written in which your lead actor played a major role?
      It is possible for them to rewrite certain parts, depending on which stage of production they're in.
      I really don't know the answer to that. It's very real this could happen though right? If the strike is not resolved?
      sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Also If Sheppard can't be in Atlantis... I'm sure we have a Canadian actor from SG1 who can take his place for a bit. Same with Ronon.
        Doesn't have to just be from SG-1, they'll pull them in from other scifi shows. (Seriously, I don't really have a problem in theory with giving jobs to actors from other scifi series. However, if they off my SGA characters to do so.....)

And so the SG1-nization of SGA continues...
        This gets a big NO from me.

SAG, please don't go on strike!
        Pleads alongside you.

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
          It is possible for them to rewrite certain parts, depending on which stage of production they're in.
          I really don't know the answer to that. It's very real this could happen though right? If the strike is not resolved?
          Certain parts, yes. They rewrote Teyla's arc to accommodate her, and shifted episode filming around to accommodate both Rachel's maternity leave and Amanda's movie filming. But...this is their lead. To yank him out altogether, along with Ronon, would, I would think, require throwing out their scripts and going back to the writing board (I almost said drawing board ). That would certainly delay production for awhile at the least.

Just my thoughts on it. I don't know. But hey, if they do write them out, maybe Teyla will finally get that chance to shine we're always complaining about!
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

But hey, if they do write them out, maybe Teyla will finally get that chance to shine we're always complaining about!
            YES!!!

Finally... *does happy dance* ... *screeches to a halt* ... Wishful thinking, little lemming, wishful thinking!

Never mind!

*off to time Epiphany*
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Just my thoughts on it. I don't know. But hey, if they do write them out, maybe Teyla will finally get that chance to shine we're always complaining about!
              Only in our dreams. The current TPTB squad doesn't know how to write mature characters - that's why the McShep marriage has so much screen time

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                YES!!!

Finally... *does happy dance* ... *screeches to a halt* ... Wishful thinking, little lemming, wishful thinking!

Never mind!

*off to time Epiphany*
                You are still continuing with this project? YEAYY!!! Can't wait to see it!
                sig made by me

Comment

Only in our dreams. The current TPTB squad doesn't know how to write mature characters - that's why the McShep marriage has so much screen time
                  rather them than that annoying Teyla
                  Stolen Kosovo
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                    paris, what's going on with Supernatural?
                    Link to an article i posted.... about the strike and SPN
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2556

i got older articles to if you are interested pm me

okay i need to quit posting or i'm going to get fired lol..back to work
                    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                      You are still continuing with this project? YEAYY!!! Can't wait to see it!
                      Yes, all seasons will be subjugated to my wordcounting and screentiming. As I said, I'm up to Epiphany. And at the same time I'm rewatching the beauty that was Stargate Atlantis.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                        So why do you do it?
                        Do what? use the reputation feature? because that's what it's there for, when I see someone I think I can reason with I reply to them and strike a conversation, when I think trying to talk to someone would be a waste of my time I ding them and move on.

ETA: On the subject of SGA and the strike, yeah, it's a real pity that better shows are suffering while SGA just sails on, but I'm sure tptb are working on finding a way to keep ruining the show, they're the kings of self-sabotage.
                        Last edited by Luz; 10 January 2008, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post
                          ETA: On the subject of SGA and the strike, yeah, it's a real pity that better shows are suffering while SGA just sails on, but I'm sure tptb are working on finding a way to keep ruining the show, they're the kings of self-sabotage.
                          I do have a quote, that relates to what TPTB are doing:

Spoiler:
                          Destroy yourself if you must, but do not let your actions place others in danger
                          Jedi Master Atris

Comment

I do have a quote, that relates to what TPTB are doing:

Spoiler:
                            Destroy yourself if you must, but do not let your actions place others in danger
                            Jedi Master Atris
                            Something tells me tptb aren't that selfless, for them it would go something like this: "destroy everything if you must, but do not let your actions be placed in doubt".

Comment

...and the dirt continues. Right on....this is not our proudest moment .

!!!!!HAPPY B-DAY DANA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                                ...and the dirt continues. Right on....this is not our proudest moment .

!!!!!HAPPY B-DAY DANA!!!!

They do have to do this on this day particularly, right, Integrabyte? *lesigh*

CHILDREN! STOP ARGUING AND GO BACK TO YOUR ROOMS. *cough*

Thank you for the birthday wishes! *smooches*

Comment

Working...
                                X