Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alyssa
    No, that would be whiny baby, right? The comment said "overgrown sissy toy".

That would be Carter, if I remember rightly.

Keller's hardly up there at all anyway. Why would you need to tell people to vote for someone else??
    Then I'm . Too many nicknames.
    sigpic
    My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Randomness ahead:

Every time I see a car with a Czech license plate, I yell out loud - ZELENKA!!!
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

My head hurts...

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
          Then I'm . Too many nicknames.
          Here's Pajus' list:

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
          Name translations:

Spoiler:
          We come in peace, shoot to kill = Sheppard
          All-eating grumpy man = McKay
          Ass-kicking wallpaper = Teyla
          Max Payne = Ronon
          Fearless leader = Elizabeth
          Overgrown sissy-toy = Carter
          Whining baby = Keller
          Elixir-cooking turtle man = Carson
          Scruffy genius = Zelenka
          Report-happy ponytail = Kavanagh
          I want to be in charge = Caldwell
          OG = Ford
          Don Barzini = Kolya
          Pissed-off Sisko = Ellis
          Annoying seducer = Lucius
          Shep's UST resolver = Chaya
          The Sewer = Kannan
          Fallen angel = Heightmeyer
          Someone, who wouldn't be sent to Colchester = Lorne
          Mr. I hate Shep = Sumner
          Let's send Teyla on a suicide mission = Bates
          Bite my shiny metal ass = Oberoth
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            Randomness ahead:

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
            My head hurts...
            I think Thor may have some asprin
            Last edited by Guest; 09 January 2008, 03:55 PM. Reason: ...

Comment

Originally posted by erb View Post
              Good luck with that! He's not a draw for the pubescent male demographic. I'd much prefer to see him than her too. He's a good character.
              True he's probably not a draw for that demographic...but, really, is anyone anti-Zelenka? I suppose there must be, but I've not seen a thread against him or anything. So they should make everyone happy and let him have an episode devoted to him. But no character arcs, please.

I'm very bored at work...maybe I'll see if I can reach 100 posts this evening, to help celebrate over 10,000 for this thread.

Comment

Randomness ahead:

awww Dr. Z. Do you really yell out, or is that like a mini yell only you can hear?

My head hurts...
                Poor Integra. I think your gf needs to give you a head rub
                sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                  True he's probably not a draw for that demographic...but, really, is anyone anti-Zelenka? I suppose there must be, but I've not seen a thread against him or anything. So they should make everyone happy and let him have an episode devoted to him. But no character arcs, please.

I'm very bored at work...maybe I'll see if I can reach 100 posts this evening, to help celebrate over 10,000 for this thread.
                  I don't think anyone is untouchable, but I haven't seen a lot of anti-Zelenka sentiment, though I have seen some in various places. Just goes to show you can't please everyone, I guess.

Strangely enough, before Sunday and this season I was happily going along liking everyone well enough. (Except Lucius.....) My tendency to want to like everyone took a major hit and I've yet to recover.

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                    awww Dr. Z. Do you really yell out, or is that like a mini yell only you can hear?
                    I really yell out loud, getting strange looks but I don't care.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by erb View Post
                      I don't think anyone is untouchable, but I haven't seen a lot of anti-Zelenka sentiment, though I have seen some in various places. Just goes to show you can't please everyone, I guess.

Strangely enough, before Sunday and this season I was happily going along liking everyone well enough. (Except Lucius.....) My tendency to want to like everyone took a major hit and I've yet to recover.
                      Yeah, they lost a lot of my warm fuzzy/happy feeling with Sunday. And then to treat Weir like they did only a few episodes later!!! And I still tried to calm myself and give Carter a chance...it did not work.

I really yell out loud, getting strange looks but I don't care.
                      Awesome. I've never seen, and likely won't see, a Czech plate or I might start doing the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                        Anyway, I think it´s nice number, 10000, but it is also sad that the show we used to love has now so many posts in topic where we complain about it.
                        If just Joe Mallozzi still wouldn´t lie so much about how cool and great everything is...
                        agreed

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                        What a difference bad cast changes make...
                        yup

I didn't even know there was an anti-season 3 thread.
                        hehe i didn't start being upset till carson then full blown anti with First strike

{mod snip}
                        Last edited by TameFarrar; 14 January 2008, 05:39 PM. Reason: personal issue
                        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                        ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                        Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by erb
                          I was told to take my opinion elsewhere since I responded to a poster stating Carson was in too many episodes last year by saying that Keller is in too many this one.

So here I am.

Down with Keller!!

oops sorry that last one just slipped in there hehe

My head hurts...
                          awwwww ((hugs))

Randomness ahead:

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                          but, really, is anyone anti-Zelenka?
                          i love dr z
                          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                            agreed

yup

hehe i didn't start being upset till carson then full blown anti with First strike

baloney... you have treated me like crap in the past
                            blamed me for things i never did... and twisted my words
                            Paris, just noticed your Shep icon (I am not very observant) .... LOVE IT!
                            sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                              Paris, just noticed your Shep icon (I am not very observant) .... LOVE IT!
                              hehe thanks i loves me some shep

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                              Here's Pajus' list:
                              all hail the keeper of the anti facts!
                              Last edited by parisindy; 09 January 2008, 04:56 PM.
                              Spoiler:

Comment

I didn't even know there was an anti-season 3 thread.
                                Heh, I posted somewhat regularly there. And I would have posted in the anti-s2 thread (was there one?) - I thought that season was the worst so far. The only season where I can't see myself frequenting a theoretical anti thread was s1. Every one since then hasn't lived up to the expectations started in s1, and certain arcs or eps were especially worthy of rant. IMO, natch.

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                                Give them nothing to read but your issues about season 4, then they won't have much to read now will they?
                                *cleans the sofa, polishes halos, strews around stinky socks*

Comment

Working...
                                X