Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Remember the lurking-community.
    Ah the "guests". & of course let's not forget the invisibility cloak. How I wish I had those in RL.
    sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      You are like the party on the front porch with the loud music that gets frustrated when the neighbors call the cops, where as if you just kept your party inside and kept the music as a reasonable level, no one would care.
      It's harder to turn down the music when you're hands-down the largest party in the subforum.

Point taken, though. Maybe we can work on not talking about other posters and other posters who have no interest in the purpose of this thread can learn to stop lurking here?

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
        It's harder to turn down the music when you're hands-down the largest party in the subforum.

Point taken, though. Maybe we can work on not talking about other posters and other posters who have no interest in the purpose of this thread can learn to stop lurking here?
        That only got our "guest" # increased. Don't hold your breath.
        sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
          But how will they stay up-to-date about what is going on with the anti's?

After all, we are an insanely, happy bunch.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hang on a sec. I don't see anything wrong with people checking up this thread and expressing their disagreement; with the show or with our opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
              Hang on a sec. I don't see anything wrong with people checking up this thread and expressing their disagreement; with the show or with our opinion.
              Neither do I, for I lurk around in what goes around in the other threads too.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                Neither do I, for I lurk around in what goes around in the other threads too.
                It's not the problem of lurking, it's when tattling happen is the problem.

Oh well. I don't care.
                sig made by me

Comment

Have we got any qualified therepists in the thread, maybe that can help the poor paranoid souls who feel that because we don't share their veiws they are being victimised.

Ah who cares, turn the volume up and PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!! we'll deal with the cops when they arrive and bang on the door

Comment

Bravo anti's!!! 500 pages and more than 10000 posts!!!

We certainly are passionate anti's, aren't we? S4 must really stink.
                    Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                    at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

10000? Wow, nice number I still keep saying that I am not fully anti since I still like McKay and I actually liked some episodes this year.
                      But I was so disappointed after TMC that I started to feel like an anti. I used to sit on the edge of my seat, waiting for the next episode, but not now.
                      I totally forgot about new episode this Saturday and if there wasn´t a new topic here in GW, I wouldn´t even notice that.
                      Anyway, I think it´s nice number, 10000, but it is also sad that the show we used to love has now so many posts in topic where we complain about it.
                      If just Joe Mallozzi still wouldn´t lie so much about how cool and great everything is...

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I still feel a bit new here, so forgive my naivity...so people lurk here, even though they disagree with the purpose of the thread? Hmmm. I'll make the confession that I'm pro a few things this season...so if I went into the pro thread and said something positive, would they cruicify me because I post here? I didn't even become a part of online fandom until my dissatisfaction with the Weir situation pushed me to get involved, so I wasn't around for the Great Divide of the Threads, or whatever happened.

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                          It's not the problem of lurking, it's when tattling happen is the problem.

Oh well. I don't care.

It is not about who cares or not. It is about behaving like children. I think we are a pretty mature bunch to avoid childish comments like, "you are a pro and you don't belong here". Let the pro behave like that, we are smarter than that. This whole mod issue started because one of the ANTIS reported Peg's post. What did he/she gain by doing this? Nothing, the mods intervened and made sure the line between us and them is known. Things have aggravated...big time...

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                            It is not about who cares or not. It is about behaving like children. I think we are a pretty mature bunch to avoid childish comments like, "you are a pro and you don't belong here". Let the pro behave like that, we are smarter than that. This whole mod issue started because one of the ANTIS reported Peg's post. What did he/she gain by doing this? Nothing, the mods intervened and made sure the line between us and them is known. Things have aggravated...big time...
                            And you lost the 10,000th post...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                              And you lost the 10,000th post...
                              We can't have everything. We are ANTIS we are cool, smart, sexy, whatever you name it but we need not forget something, our manners!

Comment

I am not fully anti, too, but I feel better here. I think this dividing between pro´s and anti´s is weird but it seems almost impossible to be "both". I don´t know...
                                I have never written anything into pro threads, but when I critisized something in episodes section, they yelled at me how wrong I am and that I shouldn´t watch.
                                It´s almost a crime to say something negative today. I wonder why? I sitll love this show but I don´t love it without limits. I am not blind and I don´t like some things. I don´t want to be a blind admirer who says that writers are doing an excellent job, that Teyla is perfectly written character or that Carter is better than Weir, when I see it´s not true. Or at least it is my opinion. When I looked last time, we have democracy and right to say our opinions, right?

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Working...
                                X