Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
    Finished. =)

Next volume? We'll definitely go platinum sooon

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
      yay!

*********takes out the Veuve, empties half the bottle with the ANTIs , throws the rest on the PROs ******************************************************************************** *********
      awwww poo i miss all the fun when i'm at work *pout*

can i request that we add 'we are the champions' in celebration of 10,000 to the stinky sock mix?

*wanders back to her desk*
      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Please go vote here for Weir!
        I don't want the overgrown sissy-toy to win!

Comment

Originally posted by silkie View Post

Sorry lad, I voted with Sarah Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
            HK-47: Statement: Here you go, meatbag

Do you mine if I use that? Will credit.
            sigpic

Comment

I might have something: A suggestion for JM on how to apologize for the crap that is S4 of SGA
              I LOVEZ that song to death.

Comment

"Maybe"? Try "certainly"
                Thumbs up, I'm certainly game for it on my end. Hell hath no fury like a bunch of dedicated antis.

I might have something: A suggestion for JM on how to apologize for the crap that is S4 of SGA
                Aw, that's my favorite song for McWeir.

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                  can i request that we add 'we are the champions' in celebration of 10,000 to the stinky sock mix?
                  The Stinky Sock Mix - Volume 8

1. Queen - We Are The Champions
                  Good one!
                  sigpic

Comment

You know guys, peg did deserve to have her off topic post removed. And another mod did remove it. And it was off topic and shouldn't have been posted here.

BUT, she did have a point. There has been a lot of talking about other fans.

Please stop.

You don't like it when others talk about you, so don't do it to others.

Please, concentrate on sharing your issues with the show and the season and leave other fans out of it.

When you talk about them behind their backs, all you do is make it more and more tempting for them to drop in to see what you're saying about them or to see what's going on now. And I know you guys don't like feeling like people are watching you, but you all but invite them in by talking about others instead of discussing the show.

You are like the party on the front porch with the loud music that gets frustrated when the neighbors call the cops, where as if you just kept your party inside and kept the music as a reasonable level, no one would care.

Who cares what the pro's think? You have your opinions and they're the right opinion for you, so just keep things to that and leave others be.
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      You know guys, peg did deserve to have her off topic post removed. And another mod did remove it. And it was off topic and shouldn't have been posted here.

BUT, she did have a point. There has been a lot of talking about other fans.

Please stop.

You don't like it when others talk about you, so don't do it to others.

Please, concentrate on sharing your issues with the show and the season and leave other fans out of it.

When you talk about them behind their backs, all you do is make it more and more tempting for them to drop in to see what you're saying about them or to see what's going on now. And I know you guys don't like feeling like people are watching you, but you all but invite them in by talking about others instead of discussing the show.

You are like the party on the front porch with the loud music that gets frustrated when the neighbors call the cops, where as if you just kept your party inside and kept the music as a reasonable level, no one would care.

Who cares what the pro's think? You have your opinions and they're the right opinion for you, so just keep things to that and leave others be.
                      I have a question - maybe I am naive -- but how do these people find out? I mean, as far as I know, no one was talking badly about anyone else or anything like that. So we have snoops? Snooping? In toddler talk - that's called tattle telling, is highly discouraged.
                      Last edited by justhere1971; 09 January 2008, 01:26 PM.
                      sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                        yay!

*********takes out the Veuve, empties half the bottle with the ANTIs , throws the rest on the PROs ******************************************************************************** *********
                        I have to point out this is not the 10,000th post anymore. This is:

Originally posted by dana View Post
                        Yay! 10.000!!!
                        Congrats to dana!
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh well, Briangate wasn't moded for posting every 5 minutes ETA to BAMSR, yet I was for a simple joke...Guess I should be on the other side of the fence, I won't get modded then for spamming....

Oh well, congrats DANA...

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post
                            I'm really tired of people spouting, "OMG, the special effects rocked! This episode was the BEST!"

Doesn't anyone care about story anymore? I made a post in the episode thread saying once ya got past the pretty fireworks, there wasn't much left that wasn't full of holes, and I got slammed from every direction with, "What's wrong with pretty effects?"

*head desk*
                            Get used to it, some people will say anything to get their point across

10,000 POSTINGS WOOHOO!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                              I didn't see AoT, but I heard that it was a mishmash of a movie - trying to cram the end of the Ori into an hour and a half (hmm...sort of like dispatching almost all the Asurans in BAMSR...). I don't think AoT did the franchise any favors.
                              It's not worthy of the definition "movie". It's a longwinded episode and as far as two-parters go in SG1, I'd have to say that I've seen better stuff, way better stuff.

Originally posted by silkie View Post
                              Sorry, Kate's in that list too and my vote has to go to where my heart belongs.

Also, it's turning into yet another Weir vs Carter thing so I don't think it will last much longer.

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                              I have a question - maybe I am naive -- but how do these people find out? I mean, as far as I know, no one was talking badly about anyone else or anything like that. So we have snoops? Snooping? In toddler talk - that's called tattle telling, is highly discouraged.
                              Remember the lurking-community.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                              X