Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smiley fetish, yay! Feed Keller to the Wraith!

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
      But AoT was a great disappointment for me
      Not just for you.

20 more posts before we hit the grand 10,000
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

1007 "Counterstrike" and it wasn't mess. I loved the Ori story arc. But AoT was a great disappointment for me
        Spoiler:
        You mean the Terminator rip-off?

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
          Spoiler:
          You mean the Terminator rip-off?

yes and that Ori part too. The whole movie incredibly sux
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

1007 "Counterstrike" and it wasn't mess. I loved the Ori story arc. But AoT was a great disappointment for me
            SG1 should have ended after S7 and followed by Atlantis. Then start new spin-off few years later, witch Mitchell, Vala and the Ori. To tie it to SG1 after all those years was weird. But I liked the new characters, they were fresh and new and Carter looked so dull next to Vala It would be cool if they had their own show, without shadow of SG1 in it. But I am afraid that everything will be in shadow of SG1 now, since they try to "employ" their beloved from SG1.

I haven´t seen AoT yet. I had no desire to see it before and I will wait for official release. I don´t want to spoil it by watching unfinished version.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
              I haven´t seen AoT yet. I had no desire to see it before and I will wait for official release. I don´t want to spoil it by watching unfinished version.
              It won't be better
              Stolen Kosovo
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                SG1 should have ended after S7 and followed by Atlantis. Then start new spin-off few years later, witch Mitchell, Vala and the Ori. To tie it to SG1 after all those years was weird.
                Yeah, I thought it would have been better if SG1 had ended after s7 or even s8 and then this whole "Stargate Command" series could have been developed separately while SGA took off on its own. As it stands, the development of Mitchell, Vala, and the Ori wasn't as in depth as it could have been and I felt like the SG1 characters were worn thin since their series kept on going.

And having TPTB do both SG1 and SGA simultaneously certainly didn't do either series any favors. I don't think SGA will ever recover from that huge error. TPTB should have taken on lots more new writing blood if they were going to try and tackle both series. Instead they diluted themselves too thin and ended up with a weaker SG1 and a weaker SGA that became more and more like SG1.

At this point, I'll be surprised if SG1 gets a third movie or if the franchise gets a third series. I didn't see AoT, but I heard that it was a mishmash of a movie - trying to cram the end of the Ori into an hour and a half (hmm...sort of like dispatching almost all the Asurans in BAMSR...). I don't think AoT did the franchise any favors.

Comment

It won't be better
                  Stop whining! Its better than SGA s4

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                    everything is better than S4
                    Stolen Kosovo
                    sigpic

Comment

everything is better than S4
                      Not American Pie Beta House , to be frank the list is long and distinguished

Comment

Not American Pie Beta House , to be frank the list is long and distinguished
                        to be more specific in my previous statement, every tv show I know is better than SGA
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

Not that much of an accomplishment

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                            Not that much of an accomplishment
                            Considering they had to rush the ORI Arc, it is an accomplishment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X