Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you see? It seems Jewel is back for season 5. Where does that leave Carson?
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Ford!land?

Comment

janitor, perhaps?
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
          Ford!land?
          Well, I guess we'll know after The Kindred.

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
          janitor, perhaps?
          Do they even need that on Atlantis?

Comment

In his coffin or ascended, take your pick

Comment

I really thought we would be rid of crybaby Keller next year. I just can't stand her.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Where? Are they announcing the cast now?
                sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                  Where? Are they announcing the cast now?
                  Jewel announced it on her blog.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=50191

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Hey, they could make her regular! After all, Carson went to regular in s2. This is her second season and people love her, no? *sarcs* And then, if they get s6, *poof* Keller goes kaboom with explosive tumor.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post
                      Thanks for the link FP!
                      sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                        In his coffin or ascended, take your pick
                        I think coffin...but we already did that.

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post
                        Here's the snippet:

"I guess it's common knowledge by now that Stargate: Atlantis has been picked up for a fifth season! Yay! I have exactly two months to get my ass in gear to fill those unforgiving little grey pants again! I have no idea what they're planning for season five in terms of storyline, so don't bother asking, but I'm sure it'll be as harrowing and action-packed as the fourth, with me up in a friggin harness again over some swelling river or gorge. I'm very pleased, though, and very excited that my Curse of the Canceled Series After I Show Up seems to be over for now. 'Cause that would have been embarrassing for the eighth time."

Comment

Do they even need that on Atlantis?
                          well, if there could be Teyla, I'm sure they need a janitor. Because he is as important as her
                          Stolen Kosovo
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                            well, if there could be Teyla, I'm sure they need a janitor. Because he is as important as her
                            There's a good point... And I like Teyla, so this is major anti-talk for me. Sadly.

Why do I always favor the characters that are doomed to die (Kate, Janet), disappear without ever being seen again (Jonas) or are being wallpapered (Teyla)? What is wrong with me? What is right with me? *sigh*

Gonna watch The Hive now, count some more non-existant screentime for Teyla and Ronon.

Comment

There's a good point... And I like Teyla, so this is major anti-talk for me. Sadly.

Why do I always favor the characters that are doomed to die (Kate, Janet), disappear without ever being seen again (Jonas) or are being wallpapered (Teyla)? What is wrong with me? What is right with me? *sigh*

Gonna watch The Hive now, count some more non-existant screentime for Teyla and Ronon.
                              There is nothing wrong with you. It just seems from your list of favorite characters you gravitate towards the characters who were not meant to be the main focus, yet the actors portrayal of them, elevates them. It's the PTB shortcoming that they can not write good scripts without either killing them off unnecessarily or ignoring them.
                              sig made by me

Comment

"I'm very pleased, though, and very excited that my Curse of the Canceled Series After I Show Up seems to be over for now."
                                Yep, that seals it. Jewel jinxed the show. It's definitely done after s5.

Really, I can't see SGA going beyond s5. It was renewed largely because skiffy didn't have anything to take its place, not because it was a shining beacon in terms of ratings. Now we have someone to "blame" when it really does happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X