Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    I cannot agree with you more, however, why do I have the feeling this is a subtle message to keep all the negative aspects of SGA in here. It seems to me that whenever we do not agree with the majority regarding the amount of orgasms one has when watching BAMSR we are being told off that this is not the thread for comments like that. Why is that? Why can't I post something I did not like about BAMSR in the BAMSR thread without being redded or harassed?
    you should be able to. And i know that sometimes you feel like you can't because people will red or pick on you. Believe me, i've been there. If you look at the episode threads for s9 and 10, you won't find many posts by me there because i got the same, 'if all you're gonna do is complain, just go away'

We can help protect you. If people tell you to shut up and go away in general threads, let us know and we'll spank the person saying it.

I can't moderate the rep system however. The only thing i can do is delete any comments that break the rules. And i have to take my lumps too in that are. I get red all the time when i make a mod call that others dont' like.

We try to protect people, we really do. We just can't be everywhere all the time. Simply look at your thread, you've had 2 pages worth of posts in a few hours. Which is wonderful that you guys can talk to each other, but it gets to be a lot to keep up with, especially when you take this level of activity times dozens of threads.

I know some of you don't trust me, fine. Don't rely only on me. If someone picks on you in a general thread and breaks the rules, grab another mod if you want.

You guys CAN express yourself and your issues out of this thread. I just can't guarantee that everone will be nice about it. All i (and the other mods) can do is try to keep things as respectful as possible
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

boys, keep your personal issues personal please
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

What did you all do now? Integra? Did you cause trouble again?
        sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
          What did you all do now? Integra? Did you cause trouble again?
          I simply refused "education" from PG 15 . Why do I have the feeling you think I am a trouble maker?

Comment

I simply refused "education" from PG 15 . Why do I have the feeling you think I am a trouble maker?
            There's no help! Refusing education?!! ROCK ON!

You don't have to think -- you are!
            sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
              There's no help! Refusing education?!! ROCK ON!

You don't have to think -- you are!
              Pink Floyd are my idols . Are not . I am innocent like a toddler . A cute toddler that is who likes to throw stinky socks at people who don't do the show I grew to love properly

Comment

You sly devil . We need a manip with that and it is perfect . Something with sheep
                *giggles*

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                Fine like hawtness? "My ranting brings all the boys to the yard"...
                That song will never be the same again...

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                I know, it's specifically the "go from there" that I'd like to try and avoid.
                Sorry, won't do it again.

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you, who transform into the Force. Mourn them, do not. Miss them, do not. Attachment leads to jealousy, the shadow of greed that is. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.
                Jedi Master Yoda
                Oh, wow...that would make a nice text for a wallpaper...

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                I'll believe she is back when FH tells me...
                I'm the messenger.

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                I don't like Larrin either. But if this is the kind of woman Sheppard is attracted to, no wonder he ended up divorced...
                Ouch...

Originally posted by borgprincess View Post
                Then I read about Teyla being developed in a darker direction and that she goes missing and Shep must go find her. Everyone keeps going missing on this show, it's not funny!
                Not funny at all.

Originally posted by borgprincess View Post
                Though it reminds me of an old rhyme from primary school:

Spoiler:
                'Five little ducks went out one day
                Over the hills and far away
                Old mother duck said 'Quack, quack, quack'
                But four little ducks came back...

Four little ducks went out one day...'
                Now, there's something that sorta screams manip... *giggles*

Originally posted by Luz View Post
                Wait a sec, is Teyla getting an arc too?
                I'm still waiting for it, to be quite honest.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                  LOL, I hear ya.

I dunno, I'm just a little annoyed, I thought after this thing with Weir people would have more hope now for her return. I guess I was wrong.
                  If Torri Higginson has any self respect she'd tell TPTB where to stick their Series 5, to be treated so harshly and dumped so unceremoniously and then be expected to be grateful to TPTB for the odd episode here and there in Series 5. If I were her I'd let the world know what I think, in no uncertain terms (Can't say what I really mean 'cos the rules won't let me, but you get the jist)

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  I can't tell if things have calmed down or not or if people are still upset at brian. I don't want to make you guys mad by modding what might be seen as teasing. (and get yelled at for the same)

regardless i'll say, folks this IS the safe haven for folks to express all that they dislike about s4, and NOT substantiate or discuss it.

Its a vent thread, so please, just let folks vent and respect their desire to do so.
                  Brian's been here long enough to know when he's being teased, Brian's one of us, in an odd way, his opinions might annoy some of us sometimes and vice versa no doubt but he's still one of us

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                  Sorry for little OT but Lythisrose, I LOVE your signature
                  Me too, it looks like my cat when she goes into 'Cute and Fluffy' mode when she want's more food
                  Pink Floyd are my idols . Are not . I am innocent like a toddler . A cute toddler that is who likes to throw stinky socks at people who don't do the show I grew to love properly
                  *SINGS*
                  We don't need no education, we don't need no thought control

This line alone makes it ripe for Sinky Sock Mix inclusion.

Sang it all through my final year at primary school

Comment

What are you talking about? Wanna go straight to hell?
                    sigpic

Comment

My first bf loved PF - he was all artsy and stuff.

You are so no toddler. I raised two of those just recently. I know
                      sig made by me

Comment

Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          LOL! Very appropriate!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                            If Torri Higginson has any self respect she'd tell TPTB where to stick their Series 5, to be treated so harshly and dumped so unceremoniously and then be expected to be grateful to TPTB for the odd episode here and there in Series 5. If I were her I'd let the world know what I think, in no uncertain terms (Can't say what I really mean 'cos the rules won't let me, but you get the jist)
                            Well I don't think they burned those bridges. Since 1.) Her character was reccurring this season, and 2.) Left her character open and in fact just created a whole new story arc that has been confirmed by the producers it will continue next season.
                            Last edited by Briangate78; 07 January 2008, 03:21 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

You know, I've just been pushed over the edge... Yes, very appropriate for a lemming, I know.

But really, I'm considering of leaving...

Gateworld, Scifi-forum (that's the place not to be anymore), this whole loss of respect...

This lemming had quite enough of it.

*wonders how long till she's back*

See you in a couple of minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                You know, I've just been pushed over the edge... Yes, very appropriate for a lemming, I know.

But really, I'm considering of leaving...

Gateworld, Scifi-forum (that's the place not to be anymore), this whole loss of respect...

This lemming had quite enough of it.

*wonders how long till she's back*

See you in a couple of minutes!

Don't make me unleash Domi-Weir !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X