Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
    I am sorry, my sexy radar is so broken
    Fix it otherwise you won't enjoy Keller and will not see how goooood she is

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
      Hey guys...I thought it was most appropriate to post my 4000th in here with you! Here's to many more anti posts!

*hugs all around, high fives for the squeamish*

May the Toast be With!!!!!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      For those who wish to know what I thought of BAMSR:

Spoiler:
      I'm not sure I have much to say other than ... blah!

A few points maybe:

+ McKay going "seriously" - I giggled
      + McKay and Zelenka playing with the blob in the hopes of creating a block which ends up in FRAN - I smiled
      + Ellis chewing out McKay - I cheered
      ++ Ronon being supportive of Teyla - there were several aw's
      + the planet exploding looked neat
      ++ the best 10 seconds of the episode were the end with Weir, and in my opinion the one and only Dr. Elizabeth Weir
      + Todd is the new Steve and I like it

- the revealing of Teyla's pregnancy - yeah right, a little too late and done in a bit of a hurry ... Oh yeah, btw... come on!
      - the Sheppard & McKay show is now a fact
      - the space battle just didn't reach the quality I expect from a battle - the creators of this should have taken a good look at the one in Serenity with the Reavers and the Alliance ships, and Serenity somewhere in the middle
      - John "Kirk" Sheppard - Larrin bending over and continuing the sexual innuendo in the briefing room
      - Carter chewing Ellis out - I half expected Ellis to burst into laughter, that's how ridiculous it looked. If you compare that to Elizabeth chewing out Caldwell, my goddess, Carter has lots to learn about looks saying more than words.
      - lack of Teyla is getting seriously on my nerves, and I can only expect it to become less and less... well, she doesn't even reach past 2 minutes of on screen so why should I still bother with this show.
      (inner voice: "Remember you stuck through Heroes because of Hiro, you can do it again!" *keeps repeating that*)

I wasn't in the least bit impressed, not by a long shot. The only time I gasped was when the planet exploded cause that was a nice effect but beyond that... *shakes head* ...no, thank you. I think I'm gonna find me a new show to get attached to. Might stick it out to the end, after all, if TPTB should read these reviews and see only the good stuff they might actually think they're doing great... And yet, I know they just ignore the bad critics cause after all, what do they know?

*is very disappointed*

On the notion of Weir and a possible return in season 5. I don't settle with less than 10 episodes and with the way things look right now, that's not going to happen. TPTB can either choose to go the Ford way and let her disappear forever and all eternity, or bring her back for maybe a few episodes and use these replicators as the Atlantis version of the Tok'ra (SG1-nization continues). They are obviously not the enemy, that's for sure. Something tells me they will be the Tok'ra, minus the split personality.
      Can i suggest supernatural!!

Carson was a way better CMO and character than Keller can ever hope to be.
      Ain't that the truth!!
      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Shhh! Hide those anti-Keller comments or you'll receive tons of red like me

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
          I'll prolly end up alone in this thread by the time I reach my 4000th post because everyone will turn a pro
          NEVER!!!

Spoiler:

On the notion of Weir and a possible return in season 5. I don't settle with less than 10 episodes and with the way things look right now, that's not going to happen. TPTB can either choose to go the Ford way and let her disappear forever and all eternity, or bring her back for maybe a few episodes and use these replicators as the Atlantis version of the Tok'ra (SG1-nization continues). They are obviously not the enemy, that's for sure. Something tells me they will be the Tok'ra, minus the split personality.
          Spoiler:
          I also won't be happy with anything but 10, it's a good enough number that they can spread out throughout s5. That is if they use every episode she's in with as much screentime as possible. NOT 30 SECONDS. Honestly thought I see her getting 2 episodes.
          sigpic
          My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Shhh! Hide those anti-Keller comments or you'll receive tons of red like me
            Keller and CARTER make me want to hurl they represent part of everything that is wrong with Atlantis
            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
              Keller and CARTER make me want to hurl they represent part of everything that is wrong with Atlantis
              I'll close one eye and ignore that you said CARTER

Comment

sorry but i'm very very very very anti sam... have i said very?
                Spoiler:

Comment

I'll close one eye and ignore that you said CARTER
                  But it's not Carter she's talking about... It's her dumb twin sister who pretends to understand everything McKay says.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                    But it's not Carter she's talking about... It's her dumb twin sister who pretends to understand everything McKay says.
                    true enough its sam in atlantis i hate... i didn't really like her in sg-1 either but she as easier to ignore then

i don't hold it against you though Integrabyte
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                      This is exactly how I feel, it's like every single negative thought I have about this season of Atlantis have Keller and Carter as a target, they represent just how wrong sudden, unexplained and unnecessary cast changes can go.

To me they represent everything that's rotten, wrong, lousy about this season, they stink and their stench makes Atlantis unwatchable.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post
                        This is exactly how I feel, it's like every single negative thought I have about this season of Atlantis have Keller and Carter as a target, they represent just how wrong sudden, unexplained and unnecessary cast changes can go.

To me they represent everything that's rotten, wrong, lousy about this season, they stink and their stench makes Atlantis unwatchable.
                        that mixed in with JM and i'll add a HELL YEAH!
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post

I totally agree!
                          sigpic

Comment

Did any of you see what was written in the Pro-Weir thread?

Found on Joe's blog - MG says they'll revisit Elizabeth's storyline in season 5?

Gotta see it to believe, cause you know I'm still waiting for Teyla's arc.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

What does revisit even mean? Ok, then I shall revisit s5.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                                What does revisit even mean? Ok, then I shall revisit s5.
                                Yeah, I wonder about that too. Why not just say that Torri will be back if that's the case? Those people hate straightforwardness!
                                Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                                at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Working...
                                X