Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    This thread is meant to be a sanctuary for those, who DO NOT enjoy this season
    It's supposed to be for anyone who has any complaints or misgivings. Just as the pro thread is supposed to be for anyone to voice any positive thoughts. Doesn't mean everyone who posts in either thread must be 100% of one opinion or another. It's possible to generally enjoy the show but have some specific complaints and misgivings and it's possible to be generally unhappy with the show overall but enjoy certain aspects or episodes. The world isn't black and white.

I have my concerns and complaints and misgivings from time to time about aspects of the show... I don't post them in here because I know they're not welcome because I'm not considered an anti. I'm glad Briangate feels comfortable enough to post his anti thoughts in here despite not being 100% anti.
    sigpic

Comment

That's a big yes. But you also have to consider the fact that RL had to cut her working schedule considerably due to her pregnancy (I know it's getting old)
      Ok, let me rephrase... She's getting more screen time than Beckett, isn't she?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
        It's supposed to be for anyone who has any complaints or misgivings. Just as the pro thread is supposed to be for anyone to voice any positive thoughts. Doesn't mean everyone who posts in either thread must be 100% of one opinion or another. It's possible to generally enjoy the show but have some specific complaints and misgivings and it's possible to be generally unhappy with the show overall but enjoy certain aspects or episodes. The world isn't black and white.

I have my concerns and complaints and misgivings from time to time about aspects of the show... I don't post them in here because I know they're not welcome because I'm not considered an anti. I'm glad Briangate feels comfortable enough to post his anti thoughts in here despite not being 100% anti.
        If you have complaints, you're more than welcome to share them with us

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
          Ok, let me rephrase... She's getting more screen time than Beckett, isn't she?
          Since Beckett got killed, everyone left alive has more screentime than him

Comment

Brian gets teased a lot but I don't think anyone's been downright hostile, we make everyone who has an anti opinion feel welcome here

Comment

It is unfortunate that you feel that way. I am well known here as being more pro than anti. I joke about it and they tease me but I have never felt unwelcome. In fact I think the posters here, even the most anti of the anti, are among the most accepting fans on the whole forum. When I think they are getting too negative or when they start attacking Sheppard I either back away or speak up. Noone has ever redded me or even told me to stuff it. I'm sure they would do the same with you if you care to stay around and experience the love.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Since Beckett got killed, everyone left alive has more screentime than him
                Ok, let me rephrase again. Keller is getting more screen time than Beckett used to get in s3, isn't she?

Probably more screen time than absent leader and Ronon too?
                sigpic

Comment

Yes, TMC scored 1.1, as reported by Sci Fi Wire. That's the only number available close enough to pure live ratings. Don't mix apples and oranges. Live ratings vs. live ratings, pls.
                  See, you are distorting facts. This season DVR numbers are very important. For you to deny that just means you won't accept it. The network has even made a big deal about them. If you want to get more technical, the DVR numbers are increasing the overall live raw number for SGA, that is a fact.

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                  Brian gets teased a lot but I don't think anyone's been downright hostile, we make everyone who has an anti opinion feel welcome here
                  When it comes to facts it's not about teasing, it's making sure people don't distort opinions as facts. I've accidently done that in the past, and it's not right to the people lurking and reading the threads.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ok, let me rephrase again. Keller is getting more screen time than Beckett used to get in s3, isn't she?

Probably more screen time than absent leader and Ronon too?
                    There you are right. IMHO, Whining baby already got more screentime than Elixir-cooking turtle sweetheart in the entire series

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                    See, you are distorting facts. This season DVR numbers are very important. For you to deny that just means you won't accept it. The network has even made a big deal about them. If you want to get more technical, the DVR numbers are increasing the overall live raw number for SGA, that is a fact.

When it comes to facts it's not about teasing, it's making sure people don't distort opinions as facts. I've accidently done that in the past, and it's not right to the people lurking and reading the threads.
                    When DVRs are that important, why didn't they publish these numbers in the past as well (so that we'd have an objective comparison)???

Comment

There you are right

When DVRs are that important, why didn't they publish these numbers in the past as well (so that we'd have an objective comparison)
                      http://tvbythenumbers.com/2007/12/24...s-dec-3-9/2215

SGA had about a 25% increase, but because they only had just over 2 million viewers they did not make the list with the other cable network shows.
                      sigpic

Comment

I didn't watch most of s4, but I have a feeling she's getting more screen time than Teyla, isn't she?
                        Wanna bet?

And Pajus, I want to bet that even if RL hadn't been pregnant she would still have the same amount of screentime like she has now. Her pregnancy didn't change anything. But of course, that's all speculation, but I'm watching the proof as I write this. I mean, you just have to watch the first three seasons to see it.

Everyone with anti-feelings, how small they are even, are welcome here.

But try the same on the pro-thread and no matter the amount of pro-ness, you'll always be branded an anti. Been there done that, and resulted in me not going there anymore...until recently when the crowd changed a little in there.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        It is unfortunate that you feel that way. I am well known here as being more pro than anti. I joke about it and they tease me but I have never felt unwelcome. In fact I think the posters here, even the most anti of the anti, are among the most accepting fans on the whole forum. When I think they are getting too negative or when they start attacking Sheppard I either back away or speak up. Noone has ever redded me or even told me to stuff it. I'm sure they would do the same with you if you care to stay around and experience the love.
                        ^^ And we have a satisfying customer...
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

s3 live ratings (apples) =/= s4 live +7 ratings (oranges)

Simple Math.
                          sigpic

Comment

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2007/12/24...s-dec-3-9/2215

SGA had about a 25% increase, but because they only had just over 2 million viewers they did not make the list with the other cable network shows.
                            Correct me if I'm wrong, but the article you have directed me towards doesn't even have the word 'Stargate' in it.

Comment

Simple Math.

Who doesn't like simple?

Comment

Simple Math.
                                Actually it is..

(Live) + (Same Day) + (Live + 3) - (C3) = Final Ratings
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X