Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    Everyone has a right to read and/or post in this thread. If I see something I want to reply to, I have every right as a member of this forum to do so. As do you in the pro thread.
    No one is stopping you. If you're one of those pros who like to suffer, please continue reading/posting in this thread.
    sigpic

Comment

Everyone has a right to read and/or post in this thread. If I see something I want to reply to, I have every right as a member of this forum to do so. As do you in the pro thread.
      I'm not a masochist :-)
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
        No one is stopping you. If you're one of those pros who like to suffer, please continue reading/posting in this thread.
        Suffer? Never, I always get a kick out of some of the stuff you guys post. Seriously, I do.
        sigpic

Comment

Suffer? Never, I always get a kick out of some of the stuff you guys post. Seriously, I do.
          Our entertainment level is beyond belief... though I can say the same about other threads.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I'm glad we amuse you 'cause you certainly amuse us with your endless 'Live +7' mumbo jumbo.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm glad we amuse you 'cause you certainly amuse us with your endless 'Live +7' mumbo jumbo.
              But it's a fact. Are you going to deny that "TMC" had a 1.44 with over 2 million viewers? It's not Mumbo Jumbo. I would think you would be happy that Weir's ep did so well.

BTW, I was not talking about the ratings as amusement. There are a few folks here I like to chat with including yourself, so why do I have to be on the outside looking in, just because I enjoy this season. I think we do see eye to eye with Weir. But again, I am still enjoying this season, but I can complain about Weir's fate.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                Our entertainment level is beyond belief... though I can say the same about other threads.
                No more cookies for you . We'll put you on a diet for not running down the street naked and shout: "The ANTI-S4 is the best thread and will be the best thread ever made "

Comment

Is the title for an episode seriously "the Trio"? BLEH! the trio I liked used to be Sheppard/Weir/McKay, I wonder which group of characters with no chemistry between themselves whatsoever will they try to shove down our throats now.

Unless it is Sheppard/Ronon/Rodney or some other mixture of the REAL SGA characters, but I'm sure this is just another chance for tptb to try to force some new combination on us to try to make people love Keller or Carter-Sue, because they're oh-so-awesome and everyone MUST lurve them.

Comment

But it's a fact. Are you going to deny that "TMC" had a 1.44 with over 2 million viewers? It's not Mumbo Jumbo. I would think you would be happy that Weir's ep did so well.

BTW, I was not talking about the ratings as amusement. There are a few folks here I like to chat with including yourself, so why do I have to be on the outside looking in, just because I enjoy this season. I think we do see eye to eye with Weir. But again, I am still enjoying this season, but I can complain about Weir's fate.
                    This thread is meant to be a sanctuary for those, who DO NOT enjoy this season

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                      This thread is meant to be a sanctuary for those, who DO NOT enjoy this season
                      Re: The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes, TMC scored 1.1, as reported by Sci Fi Wire. That's the only number available close enough to pure live ratings. Don't mix apples and oranges. Live ratings vs. live ratings, pls?

Originally posted by Luz View Post
                        Is the title for an episode seriously "the Trio"? BLEH! the trio I liked used to be Sheppard/Weir/McKay, I wonder which group of characters with no chemistry between themselves whatsoever will they try to shove down our throats now.

Unless it is Sheppard/Ronon/Rodney or some other mixture of the REAL SGA characters, but I'm sure this is just another chance for tptb to try to force some new combination on us to try to make people love Keller or Carter-Sue, because they're oh-so-awesome and everyone MUST lurve them.

Re: The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.
                        See, Pajus is right.
                        sigpic

Comment

I think it's about now that I come in with "If you think 2 million viewers is reason to celebrate, then you won't like the fact that Dr Who's xmas ep got 12 million, and it wasn't the most watched show" When an episode of Stargate gets 12 million viewers then we can say it's the best evah!!!. I know it only airs on Sci Fi and yes I know you have to pay for it but in a country the size of the US surely more than 12 million people have access to it and if it's that good how come the ratings are just as bad when it's syndicated

Comment

When I first heard the name of the episode, I though:"Finally! Some quality smut!" Then I realized that writing it would be too much for TPTB brain capacity

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                              When I first heard the name of the episode, I though:"Finally! Some quality smut!" Then I realized that writing it would be too much for TPTB brain capacity
                              When season 4 started, I thought they were going to "pull a Lam" with Keller.. My mistake! She's everywhere. I don't understand why she isn't in the opening credits. I didn't watch most of s4, but I have a feeling she's getting more screen time than Teyla, isn't she?
                              sigpic

Comment

When season 4 started, I thought they were going to "pull a Lam" with Keller.. My mistake! She's everywhere. I don't understand why she isn't in the opening credits. I didn't watch most of s4, but I have a feeling she's getting more screen time than Teyla, isn't she?
                                That's a big yes. But you also have to consider the fact that RL had to cut her working schedule considerably due to her pregnancy (I know it's getting old)

Comment

Working...
                                X