Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Repli!kat View Post
    So for both the Shep and Teyla fans, how bout an episode where they switch bodies and have to cope? OK, it's been done before in many ways, but I think these two in each other's bodies would be hilarious...
    (can you imagine Shep dealing with Teyla's pregnancy?)
    Throwing up all the time, a hurting back, nausea, the need to pee a lot more, ...

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
      There there...better to have an underdose than to have her killed
      Oh right... good point!

Originally posted by Repli!kat View Post
      So for both the Shep and Teyla fans, how bout an episode where they switch bodies and have to cope? OK, it's been done before in many ways, but I think these two in each other's bodies would be hilarious...
      (can you imagine Shep dealing with Teyla's pregnancy?)
      LOL!!! That would just be.... *snort* ...Although if they used the Holiday-script to do it, I'd be mad.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
        There there...better to have an underdose than to have her killed
        I think TPTBs wouldn't get away with an on-screen kill of a pregnant woman... Oh my god... They still have the option to kill her off-screen

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
          Throwing up all the time, a hurting back, nausea, the need to pee a lot more, ...
          Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Oh right... good point!

LOL!!! That would just be.... *snort* ...Although if they used the Holiday-script to do it, I'd be mad.

I'd pay money to see a pregnant Mckay!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
            I'm wondering whether Shep's actions in MC will ever be mentioned again. And I mean directly mentioned, not some paltry "I've done some questionable things" sort of comment. While it's great and all that there are some morally ambiguous actions happening, they mean squat all if there aren't any consequences or fallout to such actions.

The lack of repercussion also implies that either the SGC accepted his actions without comment or that he lied to the SGC in his report...
            I've only seen MC once, so I could be wrong about this. But, when Rodney gets into the lab, just after wraithboy has sucked the life out of Wallace, doesn't John say something along the lines of the report was going to say that there was an accident in the lab, the wraith broke free, attacked Wallace, etc?

I think the report was fixed. I don't think the SGC got the true story.
            sigpic
            Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post

I'd pay money NOT to!
              sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

Regarding that pesky report to the SGC about MC....from the GW transcript page....
                Spoiler:

(As Fuller steps aside and Rodney walks into the lab, the sound of a zipper being pulled closed can be heard. [Careful there, people ...] Rodney looks around and sees that two medics have just zipped a bodybag closed. As the Wraith types on its computer, Rodney stares in horror as the medics wheel the bodybag out of the room.)

McKAY: What?!

SHEPPARD: I was showing Wallace the labs. The Wraith got the upper hand. That's what the report's gonna say.

McKAY (staring at him in shock): You ...

SHEPPARD: Come on. You've got work to do.
                sigpic
                Signature by Erin87

Comment

I think TPTBs wouldn't get away with an on-screen kill of a pregnant woman... Oh my god... They still have the option to kill her off-screen
                  *screams like a girl* Don't give them ideas!

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                  *snort* Imagine the whining he can do. And all the teasing from Zelenka and the rest of the science team.

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                  I've only seen MC once, so I could be wrong about this. But, when Rodney gets into the lab, just after wraithboy has sucked the life out of Wallace, doesn't John say something along the lines of the report was going to say that there was an accident in the lab, the wraith broke free, attacked Wallace, etc?

That's what he said. Nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post

With the Marines both in and outside the room, he'd have a hard time explaining this to the investigators

PS:
                    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 8983th post!!!!

What do you say to that, JM???
                    Last edited by Pajus; 28 December 2007, 10:00 AM.

Comment

What do you say to that, JM???
                      *hears muttering*
                      *translation in progress*
                      "Shrill and ill-informed lemmings!

Comment

*hears muttering*
                        *translation in progress*
                        "Shrill and ill-informed lemmings!
                        20 bucks that he'd tell us to jump off a bridge and die

Comment

You lot talk alot . I have to read pages now

Comment

20 bucks that he'd tell us to jump off a bridge and die
                            Depends on how high the bridge is, but lemmings prefer a cliff.

Comment

Depends on how high the bridge is, but lemmings prefer a cliff.
                              Is that expert talk?

Comment

With the Marines both in and outside the room, he'd have a hard time explaining this to the investigators
                                True. If the SGC decides to investigate what really happened in that lab, I don't think the report is going to stand up very long. If the SGC chooses to interview others who were in the room, there is a very distinct possibility John is going to be in a lot of trouble.
                                sigpic
                                Signature by Erin87

Comment

Working...
                                X