Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paris, you just made me think of Ronon washing his hair. Not a pretty picture. Ugh, I won't be able to sleep now.
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      Paris, you just made me think of Ronon washing his hair. Not a pretty picture. Ugh, I won't be able to sleep now.
      hehe then my job is done... man how did he ever dry it ?

anyways i'm off to walk the dog
      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

I can order HK-47 to shoot you with a stun rifle if you want - it'll make you sleep quite well

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
          I can order HK-47 to shoot you with a stun rifle if you want - it'll make you sleep quite well
          I think I will have herb tea. *shudders and runs*

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
            Could you lasses take the Shep convo to the hairdresser ?
            Oh NOES!, teh hair must not be messed with, one a somewhat related matter, once I dreamed Shep was sitting and I caressed his hair, that was almost as awesome as that time when I dreamed I was solving crimes with Mulder and Scully.

Comment

I think I will have herb tea. *shudders and runs*
              Don't worry. HK can't do anything like that unless I either order him to, or me or him are attacked. It's the one function I've added to his Master recognition circuit.

PS: Many antis seem to have first hand experience with armed forces. From what has been posted so far, it seems that European military pays a lot more attetion to discipline and proper behavior than the North American military does.

Originally posted by Luz
              Oh NOES!, teh hair must not be messed with, one a somewhat related matter, once I dreamed Shep was sitting and I caressed his hair, that was almost as awesome as that time when I dreamed I was solving crimes with Mulder and Scully.
              These dreams of yours... How often do you have them?

Comment

Don't worry. HK can't do anything like that unless I either order him to, or me or him are attacked. It's the one function I've added to his Master recognition circuit.

PS: Many antis seem to have first hand experience with armed forces. From what has been posted so far, it seems that European military pays a lot more attetion to discipline and proper behavior than the North American military does.

Pajus... yeah I know I should be gone by now, but it could be that in a lot of European/balkan/Russian states etc Military service is compulsory, where as in the UK and the US it's voluntary? I think it's simply where SGA is concerned, although elements are based on the Armed Forces, this is like an elite group of individuals. And while i'm no special forces expert, things may differ in those sorts of units.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                  Pajus... yeah I know I should be gone by now, but it could be that in a lot of European/balkan states etc Military service is compulsory, where as in the UK and the US it's voluntary? I think it's simply where SGA is concerned, although elements are based on the Armed Forces, this is like an elite group of individuals, and while i'm no special forces expert, things may differ in those sorts of units.
                  As far as I know military service in Balkan countries is compulsory - where I live (Croatia) you have to spend six months to receive basic military training; but you can also choose to spend a year doing *argh how do you say that* publicly valued work? You know when you enter some public service and work without getting paid and do something useful, volunteering type of work.... (this is where I hit the language barrier) - but you have to do that for a year, instead of six months in military. I think the law here will change soon, so we'll get professional army some day soon.

Comment

As far as I know military service in Balkan countries is compulsory - where I live (Croatia) you have to spend six months to receive basic military training; but you can also choose to spend a year doing *argh how do you say that* publicly valued work? You know when you enter some public service and work without getting paid and do something useful, volunteering type of work.... (this is where I hit the language barrier) - but you have to do that for a year, instead of six months in military. I think the law here will change soon, so we'll get professional army some day soon.
                    We (Czech Republic) already have a professional army. I was actually in the last batch of men who had to 'enjoy' the 'privilege' - that's why I've got six months instead of one year. And I also think the drilling officers wanted to enjoy themselves before the end.

Comment

We (Czech Republic) already have a professional army. I was actually in the last batch of men who had to 'enjoy' the 'privilege' - that's why I've got six months instead of one year. And I also think the drilling officers wanted to enjoy themselves before the end.
                      Ugh the drilling officers. My bf could say something about them. I bet it wasn't enjoyable at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                        Could you lasses take the Shep convo to the hairdresser ?
                        Thanks for calling me a lass.

Originally posted by Luz View Post
                        Didn't JF let somebody touch his hair at a con? You need to buy a ticket and make your dream a reality. LOL.

Okay, now you've done it. I would love to know where you get your knowledge of the US military. Can we leave the bashing to SGA please? I don't want to have to send my Marine to find you. Do you realize that some Americans don't appreciate this sort of talk? Please stop. I haven't heard any of us criticize your military.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I'd love to get the cast and writers of Atlantis in the hands of a British RSM (Regimental Sergent Major) and see the outcome *Evilgrin* I got chewed out by one once (I'm a civilian) When he stopped yelling at me (for having dirty shoes) one of the Sergents I worked with jumped in and explained that I was a civilian he did apologise and then told me to clean my shoes, it's one of those things I got used to in the end, being bawled at.
                          Ugh the drilling officers. My bf could say something about them. I bet it wasn't enjoyable at all.
                          So could mine

Comment

Somewhat on topic: even my sister lost her interest in SGA, found out today that she's no longer watching it and she isn't a rabid Liz fan either, she's more of a casual viewer, isn't part of the fandom like I am. We used to watch it together, it was one of the few shows that we both liked. We tend to always like different things. Well, one more viewer lost (not that TPTB care)!
                            Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                            at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              Okay, now you've done it. I would love to know where you get your knowledge of the US military. Can we leave the bashing to SGA please? I don't want to have to send my Marine to find you. Do you realize that some Americans don't appreciate this sort of talk? Please stop. I haven't heard any of us criticize your military.
                              *cough*friendly fire*cough*

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                                I'd love to get the cast and writers of Atlantis in the hands of a British RSM (Regimental Sergent Major) and see the outcome *Evilgrin* I got chewed out by one once (I'm a civilian) When he stopped yelling at me (for having dirty shoes) one of the Sergents I worked with jumped in and explained that I was a civilian he did apologise and then told me to clean my shoes, it's one of those things I got used to in the end, being bawled at.

So could mine
                                Honestly this is one of reasons why I could never work for military. Never ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X