Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love where this is going .

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
      Do you watch the same show as I do?
      I was wondering the same thing. I guess everything is in the eye of beholder.
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        ...beerholder .

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
          Yes
          You seemed to have a rather skewed view of Shep. I know what my sig proclaims, but I am not blind to faults in all character in the show including Shep. I do not see how anyone can label him the way it's been portrayed in this thread.
          sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
            I love where this is going .
            You are such a wonderful little trouble maker
            sig made by me

Comment

Lately, this thread has been more anti-Sheppard than anti-s4 huh? *sigh*
              Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
              at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

You are such a wonderful little trouble maker
                I am wonderful but Greg is the little trouble maker

Comment

You seemed to have a rather skewed view of Shep. I know what my sig proclaims, but I am not blind to faults in all character in the show including Shep. I do not see how anyone can label him the way it's been portrayed in this thread.
                  Same here. All you keep talking about is how much disaster he is. i guess there's an anti Sheppard thread somewhere on this forum too, just like anti Weir etc. Now I know this is a general anti season 4 thread, and nothing is off limits, so I guess the discussion about everything anti concerning S4 is a fair game, but lately I have a feeling this thread turned into Sheppard - bashfest discussion. The reason i come here is that i have issues with s4 in general.

And yes I do know what my signature proclaims but I'm not blind to faults of both characters either.

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                    What you said! I guess there is anti Shep thread somewhere. We don't need another.

Comment

Isn't that bit interesting? Anyway, let's get back to topic. I hope it is Caldwell that is back. I mean skinman has to return. I would love to see the confrontation between Carter & him. In the past, he was able to hold his own (as much as TPTB allowed him). Let's see if he's given the same treatment, or turned into a mouse.
                      sig made by me

Comment

Isn't that bit interesting? Anyway, let's get back to topic. I hope it is Caldwell that is back. I mean skinman has to return. I would love to see the confrontation between Carter & him. In the past, he was able to hold his own (as much as TPTB allowed him). Let's see if he's given the same treatment, or turned into a mouse.
                        He I agree, Caldwell was always fun to watch. i loved to disagree with him, he held his stand. I hope he's back and chews Carter out for a change - but heh, like that will ever happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
                          Ofcourse, we have cookies.
                          Spoiler:

I've never paid attention to the accuracy of ship designs on sci-fi, all I care about is that they look pretty, but I guess it's got something to do with your area of expertise, because the way in which tptb write the political aspects made me cringe sometimes.

But it's happened with other shows to, and I just remind myself that if I want to enrich my intellect then I should turn the t.v off and go read a book, or watch an educational channel.

On a related topic I liked the design of the Daedalus, that might have had something to do with it looking like the SDF-1 from Robotech, I've always wondered if they got 'inspiration' from it.

Spoiler:

SDF-1

Daedalus

Comment

He I agree, Caldwell was always fun to watch. i loved to disagree with him, he held his stand. I hope he's back and chews Carter out for a change - but heh, like that will ever happen.
                            But you can always hope. I think he'll be very pissed-off that he's not the one in charge

Comment

Probably because people have had enough of the Sheppard show. Not me though (I'm anti stupid writing), I'm just having fun with making caricatures of the characters.
                              Signed,

Gregorius
                              Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                              Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post
                                On a related topic I liked the design of the Daedalus, that might have had something to do with it looking like the SDF-1 from Robotech, I've always wondered if they got 'inspiration' from it.

Spoiler:

SDF-1

Daedalus
                                Oh that's shocking, that's unthinkable! *gasp*

Comment

Working...
                                X