Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
    From what I heard it did but Sky cleaned up the mess. I just got a PM stating that the dicussion couldn't be held it any longer because of the hostile atmosphere created by the allergic reaction some people have to them.
    where is that discussion?
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
      where is that discussion?
      It now resides in a different section of the forum.
      Signed,

Gregorius
      Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
      Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Personally I, and with me a lot of my friends, see what's bad about them. If we were to hand in such a design we'd fail our classes, can you guess what happens when an engineer at a military contactor hands in such a design?

This show tries to be realistic thus its designs should emulate that. As for "everyone who cared", they probably have no background in engineering or the military. Making things looks good is only a luxery, the primary focus should be on what it is supposed to do and what would be the optimum design for it.
        I agree with this. Military vessels are not supposed to have a good look (neither do military officers). They should be designed in a way that doesn't expose vital areas (bridge, launch bays, reactor compartments) to enemy fire. And to add to the discussion - The F-302 cockpit design would never survive the pilot's comments during the approval procedure

Okay, a quick off-topic question: Who here is ruining my fun discussing by scaring away other members with false accusations?

Please refrain from this as you are ruining my fun and damage the image of antis even more. You can contribute to the discussions but don't start using "ad hominem" attacks, because that's pathetic and non-contributing.
        What happened here??? And what happened last night for that matter?

Comment

You want Anti?

Travelers Sucked! It was not to my expectations. It was the only episode this season I could not watch again.
          sigpic

Comment

George Lucas did that right, it's how it should be done. Consult and hire the experts, they know what they're doing and it will add something extra to your series/film.
            You are gonna get all of us modded

Atmospheric jump? Galactica is a spaceship and therefore shouldn't have to be capable of re-entry. Anyway I need to rewatch those episodes and please tell me about the kinks.
            The O'Neill was capable of re-entry, Voyager as well . BSG, has huge flaws when it comes to those viper, raptor thingies and Galactica.

Sidenote: I also study aerospace and I have plans on getting a degree in physics.
            No wonder you are so paranoid when it comes to Sci-Fi shows. Its like puberty, its just a stage. I remember when I was passing through this stage . I was having this discussion with a couple mates and they were looking at me like I had cooties. They do not care about angle of attack, materials, etc . So, I tend to leave techie stuff like that. Nobody likes a smart a$$.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
              You want Anti?

Travelers Sucked! It was not to my expectations. It was the only episode this season I could not watch again.
              That is such a nice of saying it. You gotta have more venom Brian. Insert maybe *arrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh* at the end or something.
              sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                You want Anti?

Say that with more passion!

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                  You are gonna get all of us modded

The O'Neill was capable of re-entry, Voyager as well . BSG, has huge flaws when it comes to those viper, raptor thingies and Galactica.

No wonder you are so paranoid when it comes to Sci-Fi shows. Its like puberty, its just a stage. I remember when I was passing through this stage . I was having this discussion with a couple mates and they were looking at me like I had cooties. They do not care about angle of attack, materials, etc . So, I tend to leave techie stuff like that. Nobody likes a smart a$$.
                  Blasphemy, finding flaws with BSG
                  sig made by me

Comment

My friends as I love these discussions, especially when it comes to dicussing Star Trek ships (That's a never ending topic ) and then discuss what a hypothetical battle between SW and ST ships would look like. (Conclusion: Federation sucks, The Empire wipes them from the map)

I'm not paranoid, I have high standards.
                    Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Looks like Brian is slowly turning to the anti-side

Comment

I'll say it: Travalers SUCKED LIKE YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE!!!!
                        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                          Ofcourse, we have cookies.
                          Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Say that with more passion!
                            Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                            That is such a nice of saying it. You gotta have more venom Brian. Insert maybe *arrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh* at the end or something.
                            I have nothing else negative to say. Well until I see Weir's last ep. Will they give her the "Ford" treatment? I will be pissed. Ford deserved the Ford treament, Weir doesn't. Sorry, I hated Ford. As far as everything else goes.......... I'll save that for the Pro-thread. Laters!
                            sigpic

Comment

My friends as I love these discussions, especially when it comes to dicussing Star Trek ships (That's a never ending topic ) and then discuss what a hypothetical battle between SW and ST ships would look like. (Conclusion: Federation sucks, The Empire wipes them from the map)

I'm not paranoid, I have high standards.
                              After what TPTBs keep saying, there is nothing wrong with having high standards

BTW: I agree. The Empire would wipe the floor with the Federation

Comment

After what TPTBs keep saying, there is nothing wrong with having high standards
                                Exactly, that's why I meassure the ships by my high standards.
                                Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X