Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When was the last time RL had been fair to you Reefgirl???

Brian, when will you stop spinning. SGA got renewed, 'cause all Sci-fi shows have crappy ratings. And personally, I'd watch the show live rather than do something else.

As I've said earlier, I think this thread will reach 20,000 before too long

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post

Brian, when will you stop spinning. SGA got renewed, 'cause all Sci-fi shows have crappy ratings. And personally, I'd watch the show live rather than do something else.

As I've said earlier, I think this thread will reach 20,000 before too long
      I'll stop spinning when you guys stop spinning. Which will likely be never since we are both entitled to our opinions.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
        I'll stop spinning when you guys stop spinning. Which will likely be never since we are both entitled to our opinions.
        Spinning is saying red is blue like 'you guys' do in the pro threads.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
          Re bringing people back from the dead, it seems some of you feel it's kind of a lame plot device. But if it brought back your favorite character (and many people seem anti because their favorite was eliminated), would you approve then?
          No, because it would still be a lame plotdevice especially when poorly executed (Daniel's return ...).
          Signed,

Gregorius
          Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
          Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

When was the last time RL had been fair to you Reefgirl???
            The day I got my divorce

We all know the only reason Atlantis got renewed is because it's written by people not affiliated with the Writers Guild of America. Everyone knew this strike was coming and everyone knew it was going to last for a long time so (I'm assuming here) evey show that was Canadian or British was renewed ASAP, BBCA certainly got it's claws into the second series of Torchwood early, by my reckoning it'll be 1 maybe 2 episodes behind the UK and I'm pretty sure Sci Fi will get it's mitts on the Syndication rights as soon as they are avaliable so they can say 'Look we have something new to show you' same goes for Dr Who, that'll be following the UK premiere by a couple of weeks. It's either crappy SGA or a diet of reality shows, I'd reach for my DVD's if I were you Strictly Dancing X Idols on Ice do Fat Boot Camp is going to drive people away and make Blockbuster the biggest winner of them all, until the film scripts run out

Comment

Originally posted by stclare View Post
              and yes im in a bad mood tonight so harsher comments than normal but thats just how i feel
              *huggles* ... I can tell you're in need of them.

Originally posted by dana View Post
              LOL, yes you are. I wouldn't be surprised if they made Carter regular...after all there won't be any movies to film (I guess) and AT will have more time...
              Err... Carter/AT already is a regular, otherwise she wouldn't be in the opening credits.

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
              Sexy worked in Sg1 twice . First with Vala then with Adria. In SGA they failed miserably .
              Sexy in SGA ... ... where?

The Stargate Universe to me had really only one believable death, and it was not even a main character. Do you know I am referring to?
              I thought Jacob but...

Frasier. That was a really well done episode.
              I hate Heroes with a vengeance because of Fraiser's death, but I think it's one of the only deaths that made sense in a way. It was closest to realism. KIA doing her job.

Originally posted by dana View Post
              *facepalm* My personal opinion is that once someone is dead on a show, let them be dead. I don't care much about his return, I'd rather have someone else returning.
              KATE!!!

Originally posted by MediaSavant View Post
              ...Peoplemeter...

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
              Good question. Maybe they should just stop killing characters.
              Too late.

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
              But if it brought back your favorite character (and many people seem anti because their favorite was eliminated), would you approve then?
              I don't give a rat's you-know-what about it. I WANT MY KATE BACK, DAMN IT!!!

Actually I do care about how it's done. If it's done well, like in the SG1 episode in season err... 8 (?) where Janet came back for one episode. I would have no problem with it. But I don't want the character to come back, die, come back again, die again... like Daniel, cause dude, that gets boring and annoying beyond belief.

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
              Blimey you lot don't half talk a lot I was only way for a couple of hours
              Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

Europe

* Belgium - gotten all of SG1 - currently showing season 3 of Atlantis (next episode = Common Ground) - Sundays at 6pm.
              * Czech Republic - whole 10 seasons of SG-1, no SGA
              * Germany: All of SG1, currently showing SGA season 3 (last episode: The Return, both parts)

* UK - SG-1 all 10 series now finished but repeated every day on Sky One with a marathon set for Xmas Eve. SGA currently on the 4th, about 2 or 3 eps behind the American's.

The only thing I want to see spinning is the Gate!
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                I don't give a rat's you-know-what about it. I WANT MY KATE BACK, DAMN IT!!!
                Well... I'm already writing a chapter in one of my fanfictions shipping her with Lorne. That's about the only way you're gonna have her back

Comment

Well... I'm already writing a chapter in one of my fanfictions shipping her with Lorne. That's about the only way you're gonna have her back
                  Oh... yes, bring it on!

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                    Spinning is saying red is blue like 'you guys' do in the pro threads.
                    I'd so green you if I could! Not that I've ever been in the pro thread...

It seems to me that TPTB (Mallozzi in particular) could insist that the Earth is actually flat, and all the people who've been believing otherwise have been spinning crap, and certain of their lemming supporters (yes, I feel that those who don't question, and will just believe everything they're told are lemmings) will lap up every word and say "But JM says it's true! He'd never lie to us!"

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa View Post
                      ...and certain of their lemming supporters (yes, I feel that those who don't question, and will just believe everything they're told are lemmings)...
                      You just insulted the entire shrill and ill-informed lemming community.

Comment

It seems to me that TPTB (Mallozzi in particular) could insist that the Earth is actually flat, and all the people who've been believing otherwise have been spinning crap, and certain of their lemming supporters (yes, I feel that those who don't question, and will just believe everything they're told are lemmings) will lap up every word and say "But JM says it's true! He'd never lie to us!"
                        I once heard a radio interview with someone, from a group, who believed that the Moon Landings were all done from a TV studio in Nevada (He was English) I thought to myself 'Hello someone's been watching Capricorn One' anyway I listened to the interview and he sounded completly nuts, he was totally convinced that the moon landings never happened and it was all a ploy by the Americans to brainwash the world and take over (No I didn't get that either) in the end the interveiwer couldn't help himself and ended up taking the pi$$ for the next five minutes.

Comment

Permit me to take that analogy a step further...and you know I can do it.

Not only would TPTB in general and JM in particular never lie to us, but you are lying when you say anyone disagrees with their vision of the show even if they say so on video in front of an audience. Obviously you are misunderstanding the tone of voice of the speaker even if they have said virtually the same thing on several occasions. If you don't like what's being done with the show you are just trying to stir up trouble, have no life and are a sad excuse for a human being.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

...and how does she die this time? Shopping with Lorne?

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              Permit me to take that analogy a step further...and you know I can do it.

Not only would TPTB in general and JM in particular never lie to us, but you are lying when you say anyone disagrees with their vision of the show even if they say so on video in front of an audience. Obviously you are misunderstanding the tone of voice of the speaker even if they have said virtually the same thing on several occasions. If you don't like what's being done with the show you are just trying to stir up trouble, have no life and are a sad excuse for a human being.
                              Those are probably the same people who insist that a certain actor can't be a republican because he's 'pretty', and all republicans are ugly, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                                ...and how does she die this time? Shopping with Lorne?
                                That's not funny. *pout*

Comment

Working...
                                X