Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    There is NO corrolation at all between thread length and 'rightness' of said thread. Just because you hit 8000 posts doesn't make your pov right any more than having one ship thread longer than another make the ship of that longer thread the 'only' ship on the show.

Y'all don't like it when people post 'hey, the episode got a 1.9 rating, take that you anti's' so don't go doing the same towards the pro's.

celebrate your milestone without thumbing your nose at others
    But you have to admit that the anti thread being nearly 4 times as big as the pro thread is sending a clear message

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
      But you have to admit that the anti thread being nearly 4 times as big as the pro thread is sending a clear message
      That we have more fun?
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        That we have more fun?
        Could be. We need more manips. And vids. I'm trying to think of something.
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

The anti's whine more?
          The anti's spam more?
          The anti's are so afraid of the pro's they only post in their own threads?

Please give it a rest and listen to Sky, she makes valid points, even though you might not agree with her. And on that note I would like to ask that we return to the more serious discussions we had over the past few days before the silliness and smug set in.
          Signed,

Gregorius
          Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
          Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

So, any of the anti's that are still watching...

Any episodes you're looking forward to, or not looking forward to at all?

Comment

...uhmm....yeah...we got a bigger mouth

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                ...uhmm....yeah...we got a bigger mouth
                mmm... now that you mention it...

Comment

mmm... now that you mention it...
                  Well...I don't have too....but it seems I did .

Comment

I'll be watching all of the episodes and these are my first comments now that I've read their description (Keep in mind I haven't read any spoilers besides the descriptions so if I made any errors please tell me):
                    Spoiler:
                    BE ALL MY SINS REMEMBER'D - Sounds like a setup for a Deus Ex Machine solution with McKay, and perhaps Weir, at the center of the resolve.
                    QUARANTINE - Been there in season 1's "Hot Zone" and it gives me the impression that Rodney will either pop the question with Katie only to have her die. Also it reeks of forced character interaction.
                    HARMONY - Sounds like Shepfest and Ronon's Blastfest to me.
                    OUTCAST - Human replicator created by humans on the lose (Didn't they specify in Miller's crossing that the production technique used for the human created nanites was flawed?)
                    MIDWAY - Ronon's being reviewed by the IOA. It sounds like Teal'c will have a "Father-son" moment with Ronon and that Ronon will barely pass the test (Only because there was danger and Ronon and Teal'c saved the day). Also this might become a nice clipshow.
                    TRIO - Keller, McKay and Carter were sitting in a cave all trying to be very brave. This'll probably be an episode to show Carter's leadership abilities and how proud she is of Keller. Expect McKay and Carter to fuse into McCarter in order to save the day.
                    THE KINDRED, PART 1 & 2 - Mysterious plague, can well all say ORI plague rehash? Also, Teyla and her baby play a part. I guess both have something to do with Michael. Expect Beckett to return.
                    THE LAST MAN - Shepfest. Replicators did it.
                    Signed,

Gregorius
                    Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                    Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

So, any of the anti's that are still watching...

Any episodes you're looking forward to, or not looking forward to at all?
                      I'm not looking forward to BAMSR and Quarantine.
                      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
                        I'll be watching all of the episodes and these are my first comments now that I've read their description (Keep in mind I haven't read any spoilers besides the descriptions so if I made any errors please tell me):
                        Spoiler:
                        BE ALL MY SINS REMEMBER'D - Sounds like a setup for a Deus Ex Machine solution with McKay, and perhaps Weir, at the center of the resolve.
                        QUARANTINE - Been there in season 1's "Hot Zone" and it gives me the impression that Rodney will either pop the question with Katie only to have her die. Also it reeks of forced character interaction.
                        HARMONY - Sounds like Shepfest and Ronon's Blastfest to me.
                        OUTCAST - Human replicator created by humans on the lose (Didn't they specify in Miller's crossing that the production technique used for the human created nanites was flawed?)
                        MIDWAY - Ronon's being reviewed by the IOA. It sounds like Teal'c will have a "Father-son" moment with Ronon and that Ronon will barely pass the test (Only because there was danger and Ronon and Teal'c saved the day). Also this might become a nice clipshow.
                        TRIO - Keller, McKay and Carter were sitting in a cave all trying to be very brave. This'll probably be an episode to show Carter's leadership abilities and how proud she is of Keller. Expect McKay and Carter to fuse into McCarter in order to save the day.
                        THE KINDRED, PART 1 & 2 - Mysterious plague, can well all say ORI plague rehash? Also, Teyla and her baby play a part. I guess both have something to do with Michael. Expect Beckett to return.
                        THE LAST MAN - Shepfest. Replicators did it.
                        Where is Teyla during all this?

I'm not looking forward to any of them... Simply because I don't want my hopes crushed like bugs on a windshield again.

Comment

yeah, that you guys talk more

Literally, that's all it proves. You are an active thread with active participants.

and be as anti as you want, just stop taking digs at others. It's not a competition to see whose thread is the largest.

You have your refuge, have fun, talk to each other, enjoy each others presence but respect those outside the thread enough to simply leave them be
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Where is Teyla during all this?

I'm not looking forward to any of them... Simply because I don't want my hopes crushed like bugs on a windshield again.
                            I don't even think Teyla is going to be in the season finale. I remember seeing that Rachel was done with her parts way before SGA had finished filming. So maybe she will only be in like 2 seconds.
                            sigpic
                            My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                              LOL, Mr. Bean!

Stinky Sock #6 finished! =)
                              I like Mr. Bean. Simple, silly and yet--entertaining.
                              Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

All I've seen so far is Adrift and gave up after that so I'm not looking forward to anything, I have better things to do on a tuesday night now

Comment

Working...
                                X