Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
    And because of her frustration she seduces first Zelenka and then McKay? The latter leading to another cat-fight but this time with Katie Brown.
    Hey let's not forget Lorne ... poor guy hasn't been getting any.
    sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
      Why don't we just kill Overgrown sissy-toy. Or keep her on Earth as Wisecracking tough guy's (O'Neill's) wife?
      O'Neill can come to Atlantis, and take her home ala Lucy.

"Lucy, I am h-o-m-e"
      sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
        Hey there could be ascended women battle over the Kirks. Keller would be all pouty because she can't join in ... the ascended being in the way and all.
        Oh totally!!! (now I want to make Weir ascended being... and she falls for Kirk The Senior... imagine Shep's reaction!)

I sense a plot twist for the Gel Hell Saga.
        I'm not far away from that! LOL!

And because of her frustration she seduces first Zelenka and then McKay? The latter leading to another cat-fight but this time with Katie Brown.
        We will need lots and lots of mud.
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Hey let's not forget Lorne ... poor guy hasn't been getting any.
          After Keller's done with Zelenka and McKay, she can sweep Lorne off his feet. Heck they would be a cute couple.

O'Neill can come to Atlantis, and take her home ala Lucy.

"Lucy, I am h-o-m-e"
          Why do I have this mental image of Carter with apron, cooking?

Comment

On a different note, to add more conflict to SGA I suggest that Keller develops a crush on Colonel Kirk. That way Teyla gets more screentime and to please the demographic the cat-fight between those two will be resolved in a mud-pit on a planet with primitives where that's the tradition.
            Are you kidding? That cat fight would be over in less then 5 seconds! Teyla would have taken out Barbie in the blink of an eye.

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
              Are you kidding? That cat fight would be over in less then 5 seconds! Teyla would have taken out Barbie in the blink of an eye.
              But first she would have to find a way to defend herself from Barbie's deafening screaming.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                After Keller's done with Zelenka and McKay, she can sweep Lorne off his feet. Heck they would be a cute couple.
                Lorne deserves better

Comment

But first she would have to find a way to defend herself from Barbie's deafening screaming.
                  I think Teyla already found a way to do that. For more details, click here

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                    Lorne deserves better
                    I plan to ship him with Heightmeyer in the fanfiction I'm writing now

Comment

I think Teyla already found a way to do that. For more details, click here
                      Hit me baby one more time! LOOOL!

I plan to ship him with Heightmeyer in the fanfiction I'm writing now
                      Not a bad idea. Don't throw things at us, FH. Your OTP is very cute!!!

Comment

Not a bad idea. Don't throw things at us, FH. Your OTP is very cute!!!
                        *activates lightsaber for the purpose of cutting throws things in mid-air* What does OTP stand for?

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                          Another couple of tracks for the Stinky Sock mix
                          First, especially for Sheppard, Tin Soldier by The Small Faces
                          Next Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls because the chorus describes the Anti's perfectly
                          Spoiler:
                          And I don't want the world to see me
                          Cause I don't think that they'd understand
                          When everything's made to be broken
                          I just want you to know who I am
                          I love love love love Iris.

*goes back to denial land of Sims*

Comment

Teyla and Lorne ... makes a nice conflict between Colonel Kirk and Lorne.

Or perhaps Lorne can become Kirk Major and learn the Kirk Colonel, that way we get all the more "Travelers", "The Tower", "The Sanctuary" episodes.
                            Signed,

Gregorius
                            Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                            Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Teyla and Lorne ... makes a nice conflict between Colonel Kirk and Lorne.

Or perhaps Lorne can become Kirk Major and learn the Kirk Colonel, that way we get all the more "Travelers", "The Tower", "The Sanctuary" episodes.
                              Or maybe we could get Sheppard to meet those green girls from Star Trek Enterprise.

Comment

Or maybe we could get Sheppard to meet those green girls from Star Trek Enterprise.
                                Oh goodness. All green, all draped over Sheppy ...

sorry wrong thread
                                sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X