Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
    January 5th, the launch of "Greg's Critical View". Join Greg on his journey through the new episodes of Stargate: Atlantis and watch him analyse the episode piece by piece, sentence by sentence and frame by frame. Hear his comments on character development and hear his rants on inconsistancies, continuity and the general plot.

January 5th, the day it all begins. Be there.
    We'll be waiting

Comment

January 5th, the launch of "Greg's Critical View". Join Greg on his journey through the new episodes of Stargate: Atlantis and watch him analyse the episode piece by piece, sentence by sentence and frame by frame. Hear his comments on character development and hear his rants on inconsistancies, continuity and the general plot.

January 5th, the day it all begins. Be there.
      Yay, that will be a cool b'day present!
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa View Post
        I agree. 100 percent.

I was surprised by the couple of shots with Weir in them, though. Maybe they're trying to suck the casual viewers into believing she'll be a significant part of the second half of the season, because they know the reaction to her loss hasn't been positive.
        I didn't see her, but she's supposed to be in another episode for two seconds right?, and Carter Sue is supposed get even more airtime in the second half. *gag* While the intruder gets a second spot in the credits and is used to promote the show as if she really were a character from the show and not some recycled, washed up, boring Mary Sue from a dead show Weir gets written out.

God dammit I'm so pissed there aren't in the world enough angry smilies to show how angry Carter-Sue's presence in Atlantis makes me.

Comment

"Greg's Critical View" sucks as a title, I'm inviting all of you to think up something more entertaining (Think Colbert Report, O'Reilly Factor, etc..).

On a different and completely off-topic note: I'm getting close to a custom avatar. Please keep posting and debating so I can bring Ducky into the field (It'll be either Ducky or one of my evil clown pics).
          Signed,

Gregorius
          Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
          Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa View Post
            I agree. 100 percent.

I was surprised by the couple of shots with Weir in them, though. Maybe they're trying to suck the casual viewers into believing she'll be a significant part of the second half of the season, because they know the reaction to her loss hasn't been positive.
            I didn't see any Weir at all. Did see Carson though. Hmmm... need to figure out a way to slow-mo the photobucket clip.
            sig made by me

Comment

An idea!
              Weir's half-robot, Carter's the commander of the expedition and TPTB love homages. Lets make an homage to BSG: Razor, it'll please the demographic!

On a different note, to add more conflict to SGA I suggest that Keller develops a crush on Colonel Kirk. That way Teyla gets more screentime and to please the demographic the cat-fight between those two will be resolved in a mud-pit on a planet with primitives where that's the tradition.

On a more serious note: I hope there will be less CGI and special effects (Also known as "kewl 'splosions") in the second half? I don't want 10 minutes of story and 35 minutes of CGI filler.
              Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                That's why I'm not sure I want fearless leader in his hands anymore. Just imagine how much more damage he could cause to the character. Let him destroy Mary, I say.
                He's already on it judging by many posts here. He'll be done with her by the end of the season. LOL But in case they decide to bring her back for season 5 then we can say they opted for an even slower death of the decent character she used to be on SG-1. All that will be left of her will be a pale shadow of her former self, a zombie Mary Sue walking around Atlantis. Add to that a pale imitation of the once great leader Elizabeth Weir and we'll be definitively able to say that she's been destroyed beyond repair by the writers. So let's look at the bright side!
                Last edited by Celcool; 16 December 2007, 07:13 AM.
                Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

An idea!
                  Weir's half-robot, Carter's the commander of the expedition and TPTB love homages. Lets make an homage to BSG: Razor, it'll please the demographic!

On a different note, to add more conflict to SGA I suggest that Keller develops a crush on Colonel Kirk. That way Teyla gets more screentime and to please the demographic the cat-fight between those two will be resolved in a mud-pit on a planet with primitives where that's the tradition.

On a more serious note: I hope there will be less CGI and special effects (Also known as "kewl 'splosions") in the second half? I don't want 10 minutes of story and 35 minutes of CGI filler.
                  I say bring it on. This is not my SGA anymore, what do I care?
                  sig made by me

Comment

An idea!

Meanwhile half - robot Weir kidnaps Kirk. Sorry I just couldn't help myself!!
                    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Does Colonel Kirk join half-robot Weir and Carter?

Also, a special episode featuring William Shatner must me made. He and Colonel Kirk will fight in a battle of kirking, with Shatner commenting "In ... My ... Day ... We ... did ... it ... like ... this!"
                      Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Does Colonel Kirk join half-robot Weir and Carter?

Also, a special episode featuring William Shatner must me made. He and Colonel Kirk will fight in a battle of kirking, with Shatner commenting "In ... My ... Day ... We ... did ... it ... like ... this!"
                        They could compete in number of ripped shirts. You make me want to write crack!fic I wonder if ascended women would fall for Old Kirk charm. Why do I hear "A boy called Sue" suddenly???
                        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                          They could compete in number of ripped shirts. You make me want to write crack!fic I wonder if ascended women would fall for Old Kirk charm. Why do I hear "A boy called Sue" suddenly???
                          Hey there could be ascended women battle over the Kirks. Keller would be all pouty because she can't join in ... the ascended being in the way and all.
                          sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                            I sense a plot twist for the Gel Hell Saga.
                            Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                              Hey there could be ascended women battle over the Kirks. Keller would be all pouty because she can't join in ... the ascended being in the way and all.
                              And because of her frustration she seduces first Zelenka and then McKay? The latter leading to another cat-fight but this time with Katie Brown.
                              Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Why don't we just kill Overgrown sissy-toy. Or keep her on Earth as Wisecracking tough guy's (O'Neill's) wife?

Comment

Working...
                                X