Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    I will do my best! I like this cooperation!!!
    We just need to recruit FH to do some other pic manips and we got the fantastic...three .

Comment

If you have any questions about details just ask.

As for the Russian Battlecruiser: It has been constructed off-world at a secret base the Russians constructed, by means of some of their SG units who have been reported as "KIA" or "MIA", and with the help of off-worlders who have been recruited (Among them will be a few surprises but I'll reveal those in the second half of the season). Also it isn't a 304 class but rather a completely new class.
      Signed,

Gregorius
      Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
      Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post

As for the Russian Battlecruiser: It has been constructed off-world at a secret base the Russians constructed, by means of some of their SG units who have been reported as "KIA" or "MIA", and with the help of off-worlders who have been recruited (Among them will be a few surprises but I'll reveal those in the second half of the season). Also it isn't a 304 class but rather a completely new class.
        304 turbo with Magnets !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          Well, let's not overdo, shall we? Weir could be injured so Shep could excercise his command and leadership skills. And we could show how he feels and deals.
          Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
          Please tell me you're joking with this, Sheppard is a candiate for prison when he gets back to Earth
          Repeated insubordination, dereliction of duty, treason, disrespectful behavior towards a superior officer, mutiny, writing untruthful reports,... Do I really need to go on?

Did the off-worlders supply a ZPM?

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
            Did the off-worlders supply a ZPM?
            No, the elite forces present at the "Sister City" did so but at great cost. The off-worlders did however supply the elite forces with certain pieces of technology which allowed them to steal the ZPMs.

But I'll leave the specifics out of it for the time being since it would be rather to tell it now since I plan to introduce a character who's closely related to this piece of background story and besides that, it's part of the second arc.

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
            304 turbo with Magnets !!!
            304s are ugly and inefficient ships; the Battlestars are way better when you look at the designs, hence the new class.
            Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

304s are ugly and inefficient ships; the Battlestars are way better when you look at the designs, hence the new class.

304s look good if you close one eye or if you see them in HD

Comment

304s look good if you close one eye or if you see them in HD
                I've seen them in HD, they disgust me. They only look good when you're completely wasted.
                Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

No, the elite forces present at the "Sister City" did so but at great cost. The off-worlders did however supply the elite forces with certain pieces of technology which allowed them to steal the ZPMs.

But I'll leave the specifics out of it for the time being since it would be rather to tell it now since I plan to introduce a character who's closely related to this piece of background story and besides that, it's part of the second arc.
                  What about Teyla's allegiance? Did she side with the Americans, or the rest of the world?

Comment

What about Teyla's allegiance? Did she side with the Americans, or the rest of the world?
                    She sides with the Furlings!!!!

Comment

She sides with the Furlings!!!!
                      I mean it. It might be interesting to explore this aspect

Comment

Oh, did I forget to mention what happens to Teyla? She accompanies Weir to the Alpha site and becomes disgusted by what is done to Weir and tries again and again to appeal to Sheppard and Carter to stop the testing. When Weir escapes she leaves the expedition and starts looking for Weir.

So basically she's no allied with anyone and won't be for some time because she's disgusted by what the "Earth forces" did to Weir.

Ronon stays at Sheppard's side because with Weir gone and the military taking over he gets to go on more combat missions which eventually leads to him and Sheppard being picked as the team to hunt down Weir and Ford. And since Ford and Weir are now more powerful than Sheppard and Ronon, there will happen some thing to both of them which Teyla warned them about.

Ronon, Sheppard and Teyla also have a fall-out because Teyla keeps insisting that they should help Weir but Ronon tells Teyla flat-out that they are soldiers and soldiers follow orders. To which Teyla replies with that now they might be experimenting on Weir but what's to say that they won't start experimenting on others.

Anyway I said to much, more will become clear when I reveal what I have in store for the second arc.
                        Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

We just need to recruit FH to do some other pic manips and we got the fantastic...three .
                          I think there might be some stuff tomorrow. Power Rangers have yet to be done. I have an idea for Keller & Carter Barbie. Was there anything else?
                          Oh yes, someone asked me to do a Rambo Rodney, can't remember who though.

...when I reveal what I have in store for the second arc.
                          Oh my goddess, there's a real arc. A real one, not a fake one to keep the fans happy, but a real ARC.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            Oh my goddess, there's a real arc. A real one, not a fake one to keep the fans happy, but a real ARC.
                            Several arcs even, just in the first half alone. I'll mention three:
                            - IOA Arc.
                            - Weir Arc.
                            - Atlantis Repair Arc.
                            Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              I think there might be some stuff tomorrow. Power Rangers have yet to be done. I have an idea for Keller & Carter Barbie. Was there anything else?
                              Oh yes, someone asked me to do a Rambo Rodney, can't remember who though.

Does it matter? Vive la revolution . You are now officially part of the "Fantastic Trio club "

I mean it. It might be interesting to explore this aspect
                              But of course . Add them ion the story, make'em cute and fuzzy, give'em a couple nice weapons and kill them off . Typical TPTB

*hmmm we need some fantastic Trio jackes and sig pics *
                              Last edited by Integrabyte; 15 December 2007, 02:33 PM.

Comment

This sounds like a brilliant arc, I'd be happy to help with the writing this particular bit if you want my help

Comment

Working...
                                X