Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    Hey, I even speak Chinese after a bottle of Vodka
    Ni hao! - and I didn't even need a whiff
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
      how about Asurans never existed? they are boring race. I would bring the Ori into PG.
      No Ori either please, I liked the wraith (before they became a joke) because they seemed invincible, and I liked the uncertainty of what the expedition was going to do next time they had to face them.

And I loved the Genii because they were human, and they weren't evil, they just had goals that clashed with those of the people from Atlantis. One episode they might have been fighting against the expedition and the next they'd be aiding them on something, be it making a bomb or organizing a coup.

I miss those days when it seemed tptb actually put some thought into what they were writing.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post

I miss those days when it seemed tptb actually put some thought into what they were writing.
        You're not alone

Comment

And I loved the Genii because they were human, and they weren't evil, they just had goals that clashed with those of the people from Atlantis. One episode they might have been fighting against the expedition and the next they'd be aiding them on something, be it making a bomb or organizing a coup.
          Don't worry! Genii 2.0 (= Travelers) have arrived.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
            Don't worry! Genii 2.0 (= Travelers) have arrived.
            Do you think soumeone would organize a coup against Larrin?

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
              *Picks up phone*
              Hello Ladon, yeah, we need a favour

Comment

It would be interesting if the writers linked the Travelers to the Genii. Remember how Cowen (?) said in s1 the Genii were a great multi-planetary confederation and so forth? For all we know, they could be lost siblings.
                sigpic

Comment

Or Larrin will die in some stupid shoot-out with Sheppers? It would be an Irresponsible "homage".

Maybe the Stargate PTB are taking BSG's "All this has happened before, all this will happen again" a little too literally regarding story ideas...

Comment

I just watched Before I Sleep, and I was wondering whether we ever found out what those other 4 gate addresses were on the note old Weir had with her. One of them was M7G-677 (the planet with the kids). What about the other 4?

Or did that storyline disappear in the SG1-nization?

Also RSF and RL hit a new low-point in wordcount... It's not even funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      I just watched Before I Sleep, and I was wondering whether we ever found out what those other 4 gate addresses were on the note old Weir had with her. One of them was M7G-677 (the planet with the kids). What about the other 4?

I think that storyline died in The Brotherhood. Too bad.
                      sigpic

Comment

Some ideas:

- Sunday never happened;
                        - Weir is not seriously injured in First Strike;
                        - No Sam/Keller;
                        - Atlantis is stranded in space after dodging Asuran attack (First Strike);
                        - McKay and Zelenka find a way to stop the city and to dial the gate in deep space, thus allowing the expedition to evacuate to New Athos;
                        - Atlantis is presumably captured by the Asurans;
                        - A new base of operations is eventually established in the Tower.
                        I like some of these, especially the city stranded in the space. I'd keep that through several episodes and then explore the city.... maybe even give Sheppard something useful to do, given that ancient gene he has. Weir can be injured in FS but not to an extent we saw in Adrift, so she could recover after some time.

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                        To convert the Wraith? To make them vegetarian?
                        You know, we can do crack!episodes too. This idea sounds great!

Nope. The Tower is in ruins. It would be a great challenge to keep it in one piece (McKay & Co.). Some sort of agreement would have to be reached with the locals to allow the Tau'ri to establish a base there (Dr. Weir). Teyla and Ronon's expertise in PG affairs would be useful once again. And, of course, exploring PG and reclaiming what was lost would be a top priority. It would also be interesting to explore the new city itself. Surprising revelations could emerge.
                        Yeah that's good idea, but I wouldn't make it "permanent base" ... more like alpha site.

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post

basically it's a write how we want it to be
                        Exactly, we're given the freedom to fix all we want, any way we want it.

Oh yes please! *raises hand* May I lock her up in a closet, alone? (that's the evil shipper in me speaking)

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                        *Picks up phone*
                        Hello Ladon, yeah, we need a favour
                        And fast!!!! LOL!

It would be interesting if the writers linked the Travelers to the Genii. Remember how Cowen (?) said in s1 the Genii were a great multi-planetary confederation and so forth? For all we know, they could be lost siblings.
                        Now that's a great idea!!! Okay we could do Travelers. They kidnap somebody, or the whole team, or maybe some scientists that were working on something.... and through the story we discover they are linked to Genii!

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                        Or Larrin will die in some stupid shoot-out with Sheppers? It would be an Irresponsible "homage".
                        Very doable. Especially if she dies. Oh did I say that out loud? Whoops.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

I think lots of stories simply disappeared. I think one of those planets was the on ein "The Brotherhood"... hey we could visit the brotherhood again! Like, we could have the team go there and steal their ZPM and leave those ppl in real trouble. Now that would be really morally questionable thing to do.
                        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

I think that storyline died in The Brotherhood. Too bad.
                          Oh right... I wonder what the other planets were.

*continues research*

Comment

I don't think we ever found out. Maybe we could put them into play?
                            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                              Weir can be injured in FS but not to an extent we saw in Adrift, so she could recover after some time.
                              I enjoy whumping, as long as I like the character and I know the character being whumped won't die, if I know the character will be killed the enjoyment is gone.

Comment

I enjoy whumping, as long as I like the character and I know the character being whumped won't die, if I know the character will be killed the enjoyment is gone.
                                Of course,since that would mean no more whumping...

And we all love a good whump-fest.

Comment

Working...
                                X