Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll post a few ideas in a few hours, for now I have other business to attent to.
    Signed,

Gregorius
    Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
    Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Please, no killing off. That's so S4.
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        Please, no killing off. That's so S4.
        ...and S3 and Sg1

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
          ...and S3 and Sg1
          Exactly. I'm all for giving everyone some king of story line and exploring characters. I like doing that!
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Some ideas:

- Sunday never happened;
            - Weir is not seriously injured in First Strike;
            - No Sam/Keller;
            - Atlantis is stranded in space after dodging Asuran attack (First Strike);
            - McKay and Zelenka find a way to stop the city and to dial the gate in deep space, thus allowing the expedition to evacuate to New Athos;
            - Atlantis is presumably captured by the Asurans;
            - A new base of operations is eventually established in the Tower.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
              Some ideas:

- Sunday never happened;
              - Weir is not seriously injured in First Strike;
              - No Sam/Keller;
              - Atlantis is stranded in space after dodging Asuran attack (First Strike);
              - McKay and Zelenka find a way to stop the city and to dial the gate in deep space, thus allowing the expedition to evacuate to New Athos;
              - Atlantis is presumably captured by the Asurans;
              - A new base of operations is eventually established in the Tower.
              ...and we all live happily ever after.

Comment

how about Asurans never existed? they are boring race. I would bring the Ori into PG.
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                  how about Asurans never existed? they are boring race. I would bring the Ori into PG.
                  To convert the Wraith? To make them vegetarian?

Comment

...and we all live happily ever after.
                    Nope. The Tower is in ruins. It would be a great challenge to keep it in one piece (McKay & Co.). Some sort of agreement would have to be reached with the locals to allow the Tau'ri to establish a base there (Dr. Weir). Teyla and Ronon's expertise in PG affairs would be useful once again. And, of course, exploring PG and reclaiming what was lost would be a top priority. It would also be interesting to explore the new city itself. Surprising revelations could emerge.
                    Last edited by mcbarr; 15 December 2007, 05:02 AM. Reason: Fix something.
                    sigpic

Comment

To convert the Wraith? To make them vegetarian?

no, to convert humans in PG. "look, our gods can destroy Wraiths.Follow the Origin and you'll be safe."
                      Stolen Kosovo
                      sigpic

Comment

Good luck, FH!
                        I think I scored okay. Had a few minor disagreements with the computer and Illustrator itself, but I think I did good. We'll see next week when my grades arrive in the mail.

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
                        I wonder why the US audience doesn't like subs?
                        I would require them to turn their brain back on.

BTW, didn't FH and Paris start something like this a few months ago?
                        Atlantis: The Lost Expeditions (LJ-comm)

Oh, did you know... Kolya is alive and kicking. He is now a she and a lion, and lives in a zoo. And had three kids a couple of months ago.

Kolya and her kittens (scroll down to see the proud mom, and also the article's in Dutch, sorry)
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          I think I scored okay. Had a few minor disagreements with the computer and Illustrator itself, but I think I did good. We'll see next week when my grades arrive in the mail.
                          I'm sure you did.

Yep.

Oh, did you know... Kolya is alive and kicking. He is now a she and a lion, and lives in a zoo. And had three kids a couple of months ago.

Kolya and her kittens (scroll down to see the proud mom, and also the article's in Dutch, sorry)
                          LOL!
                          sigpic

Comment

I would require them to turn their brain back on.

Its okay, we are all fluent in Flemish . Hey, I even speak Chinese after a bottle of Vodka

Comment

I once wrote a story that gives Kolya an alternate death

Its okay, we are all fluent in Flemish . Hey, I even speak Chinese after a bottle of Vodka
                              Everybody is

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
                                Probably true and don't forget it would hurt the fragile ratings even more if they'd place the US forces in a support role and allow other countries to take charge, besides that it would the too realistic.

Lets throw this on the same pile as the "Why does everyone speak English" question (It would make far more sense for people in the PG to speak some form of the Ancient language and the people in the MW some form of the language spoken in the movie). I wonder why the US audience doesn't like subs?
                                I'm surprised TPTB haven't nicked the 'Tardis translates telepathically' idea from Dr Who and adapted it to Atlantis

Fine by me, I'll apply for the jobs of story/arc-pitcher/planner and quality control, since my writing is horrid. That way I can use my limited time in the most efficient way, plus I still need to finish two stories.
                                I'm up to my ears too but I volunteer to Beta and supply outlines

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                                Well not exactly. More like regular stories.
                                I wrote in script form once or twice, hated every minute

Don't we all

I guess the main idea of this Alternative Series 4 is, First Strike and Sunday never happened, so Weir is still in command and Beckett is CMO (Yes Kate is still alive too FH) Ford can reappear if so desired, basically it's a write how we want it to be

Comment

Working...
                                X