Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luz View Post
    *cuddles ignore feature*

Spoiler:

Mental green

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
      That is what I call a target rich environment . Nice on LUZ!
      Intellectually stimulating indeed! Or maybe too stimulating?
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
        WTF happened to the "do you want Weir back poll" I was just telling my friend to vote.
        Skydiver got fed up with people not stayin' on topic after several warnings and thus shut the place down.

Anything Weir-related is doomed to fail, except for the Save Weir thread which was moved to fandom (out of the way) (as was the Save Beckett thread) and the Pro-Weir in season 4 & 5, which I imagine is heavily moderated for the above reason.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa View Post
          As can be seen on this board, there are people who actively hate Weir, either because she interferes with their ship of choice, or because Torri was hired for the series instead of Jessica Steen.

What really disgusts me about them is that they are ACTIVELY CAMPAIGNING for Torri not to get any more work on this show. It astounds me that someone can do that and have a clear conscience. I can only hope someone in their lives decides they're crap, and someone else should have their job, and karma comes back to bite them on the butt. I mean, she's had four eps this season, and they're still pushing for her to get less. It's disgusting.
          If I were Torri Higginson I'd go on every talkshow and get an interview in every trade paper and really tell it like it is. I thought Jessica Steen was the better of the 2 actresses as Weir.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          Of course. The fact that writing is more and more crappy has nothing to do with it whatsoever. And ripping off SG - 1 episodes is simply top notch.
          Amen to that, nothing can save the show unless they get in new writers

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            Skydiver got fed up with people not stayin' on topic after several warnings and thus shut the place down.

Anything Weir-related is doomed to fail, except for the Save Weir thread which was moved to fandom (out of the way) (as was the Save Beckett thread) and the Pro-Weir in season 4 & 5, which I imagine is heavily moderated for the above reason.
            Another intellectually stimulating environment, Weir threads I mean. My diplomat is a controversy.
            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Just like the good ole days . Tell us something new

Intellectually stimulating indeed! Or maybe too stimulating?
              Yes

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                Another intellectually stimulating environment, Weir threads I mean. My diplomat is a controversy.
                That she is.

Just like the good ole days . Tell us something new
                Mmm... *silence* ...

Comment

Why do they keep Ronon and Teyla if day by day they fade away? I mean a tree or them is the same thing . Okay, the tree does not have Teyla's cleavage or Ronon's Jamaican hair . Guess satedans like people from "jameica "

Comment

Why do they keep Ronon and Teyla if day by day they fade away? I mean a tree or them is the same thing . Okay, the tree does not have Teyla's cleavage or Ronon's Jamaican hair . Guess satedans like people from "jameica "
                    No, don't take Teyla away from me... PLEASE!!!

I swear, the day Rachel is gone off the show, I'm gone too. Even if it is of her own choosing.

Comment

We come in peace, shoot to kill = Sheppard
                      All-eating grumpy man = McKay
                      Ass-kicking wallpaper = Teyla
                      Max Payne = Ronon
                      Fearless leader = Elizabeth
                      Overgrown sissy-toy = Carter
                      Whining baby = Keller
                      Elixir-cooking turtle man = Carson
                      Scruffy genius = Zelenka
                      Report-happy ponytail = Kavanagh
                      I want to be in charge = Caldwell
                      OG = Ford
                      Don Barzini = Kolya
                      Pissed-off Sisko = Ellis
                      Annoying seducer = Lucius
                      Shep's UST resolver = Chaya
                      The Sewer = Kannan
                      Fallen angel = Heightmeyer (Sorry, Mistress, but I agree with FH and mcbarr. Heightmeyer had this glow about her)
                      Someone, who wouldn't be sent to Colchester = Lorne
                      Mr. I hate Shep = Sumner
                      Let's send Teyla on a suicide mission = Bates
                      Have some more

Comment

Fallen angel needs a little manip... but wait, I already did that...

Comment

I want Carson to be "sweetheart" something *pouts* I would call Rodney "Vielfraß", but there is no proper English translation for that... The dictionary tells me cormorant, but that just doesn't have a nice ring to it.

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                            ...I would call Rodney "Vielfraß"....
                            LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                              I want Carson to be "sweetheart" something *pouts* I would call Rodney "Vielfraß", but there is no proper English translation for that... The dictionary tells me cormorant, but that just doesn't have a nice ring to it.
                              For those who do not know

"Vielfraß"(der), :wolverine, meat eating mammal related to the weasel and bagder,glutton, overeater, one who eats and drinks to excess

That sounds about right

Comment

For those who do not know

"Vielfraß"(der), :wolverine, meat eating mammal related to the weasel and bagder,glutton, overeater, one who eats and drinks to excess

That sounds about right
                                Oh, it's actually an animal? I didn't know that... Learned something about my first language today. I just know it in the sense of eating in excess (in which it is commonly used...)
                                Maybe "Eats like a pig" comes close...

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Working...
                                X