Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
    Time to go to bed, then. Night antis!
    You're leaving us to our destiny??

Comment

Originally posted by Vale_Sg1 View Post
      How long until the episode starts? It's bloody 3.30 am here! *needs some Farscape to keep herself awake and working on the thesis*
      I'd go to bed if I were you, check the forums in the morning, Atlantis is not worth losing sleep over, now partying is worth it, but SGA?, so not worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post
        I'd go to bed if I were you, check the forums in the morning, Atlantis is not worth losing sleep over, now partying is worth it, but SGA?, so not worth it.
        I need to work on my thesis anyway, I'm not going to bed until I've written the preface (which, apparently, is more difficult than I thought - I blame this on low self-esteem)

Comment

Originally posted by Vale_Sg1 View Post
          I need to work on my thesis anyway, I'm not going to bed until I've written the preface (which, apparently, is more difficult than I thought - I blame this on low self-esteem)
          Oh well, good luck with that, I'm supposedly studying for an exam next thursday, but seriously who could concentrate with so much noise?, december music (merengue), fireworks, people screaming, it's a circus.

ETA: Who am I kidding, I'm too knackered to do a thing, I can't read, I can't party, I can barely move. *YAWN* I'm going to bed, see you tomorrow to talk about how much the episode sucked and how tptb are made of fail.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            You can't really judge something until its over
            in here they can. this is the sanctuary for folks to express any and everythinhg they don't like or don't THINK they'll like about the season. Doesn't have to make sense, doesn't have to be your cup of tea, it just is.

leave them to thier space
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Yep, TMC played out exactly like I feared regarding Weir. Commence shock and outrage. I can't even put it into words right now.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                Yep, TMC played out exactly like I feared regarding Weir. Commence shock and outrage. I can't even put it into words right now.
                Can you do that for a little sleep-deprived girl who still hasn't finished her preface? I want to be shocked and outraged as well.

Spoiler:
                I suppose we don't see our Weir?

Comment

Spoiler:
                  As expected, the Weir we see this ep is only a replicator/organic clone. If that wasn't irritating enough, the replicator version of Keller tells repli!Weir that the real Elizabeth was killed months ago by Oberoth for getting to uppity.

So Elizabeth is DEAD. And to add insult to injury, TPTB killed her offscreen and had her death revealed almost casually.

Guess all those hoping that the replicator storyline would take Elizabeth in a new and interesting direction were wrong. Completely and totally wrong. And people wonder why I don't automatically trust anything TPTB say...

Comment

This show is so over for me. The way TMC was handled. I'm done.
                    sigpic
                    My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Spoiler:
                      As expected, the Weir we see this ep is only a replicator/organic clone. If that wasn't irritating enough, the replicator version of Keller tells repli!Weir that the real Elizabeth was killed months ago by Oberoth for getting to uppity.

So Elizabeth is DEAD. And to add insult to injury, TPTB killed her offscreen and had her death revealed almost casually.

Guess all those hoping that the replicator storyline would take Elizabeth in a new and interesting direction were wrong. Completely and totally wrong. And people wonder why I don't automatically trust anything TPTB say...
                      I know I said I was going to bed, but I lied, guess who just spent an hour reading RyoSaku fic.
                      Spoiler:
                      As always expecting the worst from these people is the best choice, they care nothing for fans (unless you're a fan of their darlings), I knew they were going to do that, I knew they were going to kill her, and the only reason I'm not crying right now is because I've known this for many months now and I've already mourned Lizzie. I feel for the people who still harbored any amount of hope, gotta be though, I know it made me sad to know we would never see Elizabeth again way back when.

Comment

Looky here, the antis are once again right about everything. S4 is a total AU and never happened. There were 3 seasons of Atlantis, this isn't it. TPTB have long lost all the credibility with their attitude and actions so why should we accept the crap they're offering. I won't. Elizabeth is very much alive and well, in her office at the moment, working late again, as usual. John is approaching her office to see when she'll be done so they can watch a movie together like they agreed to... this is my SGA reality.
                        Last edited by Celcool; 07 December 2007, 07:28 PM.
                        Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                        at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post
                          I know I said I was going to bed, but I lied, guess who just spent an hour reading RyoSaku fic.
                          Spoiler:
                          As always expecting the worst from these people is the best choice, they care nothing for fans (unless you're a fan of their darlings), I knew they were going to do that, I knew they were going to kill her, and the only reason I'm not crying right now is because I've known this for many months now and I've already mourned Lizzie. I feel for the people who still harbored any amount of hope, gotta be though, I know it made me sad to know we would never see Elizabeth again way back when.
                          Spoiler:
                          It's not even that I had hope. It was just how it was handled. Have fake Elizabeth sacrifice herself again. ARE YOU F KIDDING ME. They didn't even let the fake!team live. I would have been somewhat okay with the fake!team being alive and living somewhere out there.
                          sigpic
                          My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78
                            This is not Weir's last ep. Don't you think this leaves something more open?
                            Yes,
                            Spoiler:
                            the return of another replicator clone or an AU or a flashback or a dream. The real Elizabeth is dead and I get the feeling that TPTB are not all that sad to see her go.

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                              Thanks for the explanation. I can say now that I'm not going to bother with the episode. I will, in the future, for Torri, but not now. I'm incredibly unaffected by the news at the moment (as I, too, was expecting this), but I'm sure that would change if I watched it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                It's not even that I had hope. It was just how it was handled. Have fake Elizabeth sacrifice herself again. ARE YOU F KIDDING ME. They didn't even let the fake!team live. I would have been somewhat okay with the fake!team being alive and living somewhere out there.
                                Spoiler:
                                Of course they were going to shove her into their little black hole that is reserved for characters they don't know how to write. They never liked her, they couldn't get rid of her fast enough, what else did you expect?, these people have zero talent, and seem to be hell bent on slapping and spitting Weir fans in the face at any given chance.
                                Of course they would put zero effort in sending her away, using some rehashed plot, they're talentless, lazy and completely mindless about the feelings of anyone who isn't there for the McShep and Carter_sue.
                                Last edited by Luz; 07 December 2007, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X