Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread should be busy after TMC airs. *g* I'm guessing new people will stop by.
    Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
    at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d
      It's gonna be fun tomorrow
      Don't use the magical FF button in Media Player. Watching the whole episode will make you angry and therefore more anti (worked with me).

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
        Don't use the magical FF button in Media Player. Watching the whole episode will make you angry and therefore more anti (worked with me).

I don't know. I always hated Tin Man episode
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
          I don't know. I always hated Tin Man episode
          My point exactly

Comment

I have a feeling this episode will be so boring and predictable. Besides, so much Keller in these trailers.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
              I have a feeling this episode will be so boring and predictable. Besides, so much Keller in these trailers.
              If this is another Whining baby (Keller doesn't sound so funny) episode, Mallozzi's days are NOT numdered. HK will have orders to bring him alive. I have a very funny (funny for the antis that is) surprise for him

Comment

If this is another Whining baby (Keller doesn't sound so funny) episode, Mallozzi's days are NOT numdered. HK will have orders to bring him alive. I have a very funny (funny for the antis that is) surprise for him
                I will force him to watch B5 and Firefly over and over again until time stops. So he will finally learn how to write interesting sci-fi show
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                  I will force him to watch B5 and Firefly over and over again until time stops. So he will finally learn how to write interesting sci-fi show
                  That's not gonna help. I have something better for him

Comment

Spoiler:

?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                      Spoiler:

?

Spoiler:
                      Only with training lightsabers - I have enough of them in reserve, so you don't have to worry that you won't have your turn. And best of all: They won't kill him no matter how many times you hit him.

Comment

Looking forward to tonight's episode. Sounds 'original'!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                          Looking forward to tonight's episode. Sounds 'original'!!!
                          Yeah, like most of s4 episodes. lol A question for people watching SGA-1: is there any episode in s4 that is not a rip-off of old SG-1 episodes?
                          Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                          at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

For those "who have disagreements with S4" (I hate the word "anti") - who can bring themselves to watch TMC......

Please, please, please - if you are able to watch TMC live tonight - please do so. And for those who can't due to location or other things, watch it as soon as you can.

Then, once you've gotten your emotions and feelings back together, please post in the episode discussion thread here and on JM's blog. Please be passionate and professional. Be honest and heartfelt.

For those of us who would like to see Elizabeth back in S5, I think we have a chance. How much we get to see her may just depend on how much we can show those in control how badly we want her back.

I am PROUD of the ProWeir folks who take the time to share their thoughts here and in other threads. It takes courage and heart and we've got that in spades!

And, please understand, I do realize some folks who post here have given up on the show and will not want to jump on the bandwagon for this. I understand and respect your feelings and your decision. I just wanted to get the word out as much as possible. Thank you.
                            sigpic
                            Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                              For those "who have disagreements with S4" (I hate the word "anti") - who can bring themselves to watch TMC......

Please, please, please - if you are able to watch TMC live tonight - please do so. And for those who can't due to location or other things, watch it as soon as you can.

Then, once you've gotten your emotions and feelings back together, please post in the episode discussion thread here and on JM's blog. Please be passionate and professional. Be honest and heartfelt.

For those of us who would like to see Elizabeth back in S5, I think we have a chance. How much we get to see her may just depend on how much we can show those in control how badly we want her back.

I am PROUD of the ProWeir folks who take the time to share their thoughts here and in other threads. It takes courage and heart and we've got that in spades!

And, please understand, I do realize some folks who post here have given up on the show and will not want to jump on the bandwagon for this. I understand and respect your feelings and your decision. I just wanted to get the word out as much as possible. Thank you.
                              I would like to second this request please. Elizabeth Weir is back, and I think most of us here misses her terribly. So let's all rally together, and show our support for a great leader, and an integral part of the Atlantis team.
                              sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                                I would like to second this request please. Elizabeth Weir is back, and I think most of us here misses her terribly. So let's all rally together, and show our support for a great leader, and an integral part of the Atlantis team.
                                And without her that family doesn't feel like a family.

There is something on JM's blog about some character returning. I don't think its Elizabeth - my bet is Carson. I love Carson, but I can't feel happy. Right now I can't stand the forum. I might see you all in few days. *sighs*
                                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X