Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
    I thought he was only coming over for a guest spot? It's more than that now?
    Carter was only coming for a guest spot "seriously it's not like she's going to become a main character, and no it doesn't mean she'll be replacing Weir".

Let's see who is the next to go, they'll just bring their beloved SG1 characters and get rid of the SGA characters one by one.

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
      No, I'm just making an anti-guess.
      Ah ok. Well I am sure there will be attempts at bringing Walter to SGA also ... I just have a feeling.

Pretty soon it will become "Stargate what is it again"
      sig made by me

Comment

Ah ok. Well I am sure there will be attempts at bringing Walter to SGA also ... I just have a feeling.

Pretty soon it will become "Stargate what is it again"
        He was there at least 3 times, so eventually it can happen.

Comment

That would be great. Then TPTB could complete their transformation of Walter. He used to be smart and efficient- like Radar O'Reilly on MASH. But now he's more of a Felger-like doofus. Comic relief and nothing more.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BerrySciFi View Post
            That would be great. Then TPTB could complete their transformation of Walter. He used to be smart and efficient- like Radar O'Reilly on MASH. But now he's more of a Felger-like doofus. Comic relief and nothing more.
            ITA with you on this. He's been reduced to comic relief. Just like poor Dr. Lee.
            sig made by me

Comment

is it just me or are all sci-fi shows being written crappy now and are doing stupid things?

Stargate atlantis-the massive killings-ford,beckett,weir,heightmeyer

Supernatural-bringing in women when it's supposed to be about the winchesters.

Heroes-
              Spoiler:
              killing off nathan instead of maya? That's nice kill off the character that helped save the world twice and keep on the person who's ablity just kills people.THAT IS JUST STUPID!

Comment

So what you're saying is that LIVE ratings matter?
                Live ratings are the most key component during negotiations with advertisers. The more live ratings you get, the more money they're willing to pay for the air time. And they don't care about DVR ratings

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                No, I'm just making an anti-guess.
                Anti-guesses are usually right

You know, the whole 'Carter coming to Atlantis' scene in episode 'Reunion' could've just as well be written like this:

Spoiler:

Carter: I'm a little Barbie girl and I need my Ken! Where is my Ken?! Where is my Ken!? Oh, there he is *cuddles Sheppard*

Rodney: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, he's mine! You hear me? MINE!

Spoiler:
                Pajus: And then they could add HK-47 to make it more interesting. I know he'd have something to add after what he told me about his former Mistress... Speaking of HK

HK-47: Greeting: It is a pleasure to see you again, Master - provided that my photoreceptors are not off-focus.

Pajus: It's me alright and... hey! What do you have in your hand? Is that... Everyone look away! *Watches everyone turn around* HK, I'll say this only once: NO TROPHIES! And when you really must have a trophy, bring something from his possessions, not a part of his body!

HK-47: Sad acknowlegement: As you wish, Master.

Comment

*cuddles HK47*
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I would prefer AK47:-)
                    Stolen Kosovo
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                      Live ratings are the most key component during negotiations with advertisers. The more live ratings you get, the more money they're willing to pay for the air time. And they don't care about DVR ratings

Anti-guesses are usually right

You know, the whole 'Carter coming to Atlantis' scene in episode 'Reunion' could've just as well be written like this:

Spoiler:

Carter: I'm a little Barbie girl and I need my Ken! Where is my Ken?! Where is my Ken!? Oh, there he is *cuddles Sheppard*

Rodney: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, he's mine! You hear me? MINE!

Spoiler:
                      Pajus: And then they could add HK-47 to make it more interesting. I know he'd have something to add after what he told me about his former Mistress... Speaking of HK

HK-47: Greeting: It is a pleasure to see you again, Master - provided that my photoreceptors are not off-focus.

Pajus: It's me alright and... hey! What do you have in your hand? Is that... Everyone look away! *Watches everyone turn around* HK, I'll say this only once: NO TROPHIES! And when you really must have a trophy, bring something from his possessions, not a part of his body!

HK-47: Sad acknowlegement: As you wish, Master.

I was just being my sarcastic self ... ignore me. I know they matter, I was just agreeing w/ you in a not so clear way.
                      sig made by me

Comment

I was just being my sarcastic self ... ignore me. I know they matter, I was just agreeing w/ you in a not so clear way.
                        Sorry

Comment

So what you're saying is that LIVE ratings matter?
                          And there I was trying to be subtle.

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                            I would prefer AK47:-)
                            *cuddles P-90 & Beretta*
                            I really have both weapons in my closet... Airsoft but still.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                              That is not entirely true. DVR ratings are looked at by the network since there are people not FF the commercials. SGA benefits from DVR since key demos are not FF through the commercials.

Also, NBCU just striked up a deal with Tivo, where they will be getting Tivo's ratings for the shows aired on their networks. So, DVR/Tivo will have more weight.

Hey, it's just mainly facts I'm posting.
                              sigpic

Comment

But people! DVR numbers look better. So let's keep boooohoooing about them.
                                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X