Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
    on ratings--begging people to watch the show in your blog to improve ratings so you have a job next year is a bad sign...LOL.
    Exactly. And it hasn't happened only once. LMAO!
    Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
    at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Please please pleaseeeee go watch my show? *twinkle twinkle*?
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
        I'll post Nirvana's All Apologies when TPTB start apologizing.
        *snorfle* You sure that's gonna happen in this lifetime?

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          I tired. I failed. (well it was possible during season 1). If I want to turn off my brain I watch episodes of SGA that don't annoy me to death.

I'm still not buying that DVR excuse. A good show is a good show and its producers don't go boohooo about the importance of DVRing. Ask people who watch, ummm, Closer for example.
          You're right. Constant mention of DVR is a sign of desperation, it's grasping at straws. I follow what the creator/executive producer of TC has to say and I don't recall him ever putting so much importance on DVR and that show is also DVR-ed a lot, I read somewhere. He doesn't need to be as desperate as SGA-1 producers are at the moment. He never pleaded people to watch the show live on his blog, he doesn't have to, in fact he reminded fans to set the DVR/VCR/DVD so that the an episode that ran over an hour, would get recorded in its entirety. When you have a quality show on your hands then you don't need to worry about making up excuses for low ratings.

Btw. one definitely needs to have their brain turned on for The Closer
          Spoiler:
          otherwise you have no idea what's going on and you miss the little gems the writers throw out there in regards to the overall theme of the season, the little gestures, looks of the squad in the murder room, there's so much to pay attention to, for example when something that happens in Brenda's personal life is somehow connected to/reflects in the current case she's working on. I like noticing those things, it's unique to this show.

I find it so strange, I actually feel like Stargate TPTB are doing everything they can to drive viewers away. That's what I sense in the attitude they show in interviews, their blogs, the way they're treating characters fans love... they're one of a kind, and not the good kind.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
            Please please pleaseeeee go watch my show? *twinkle twinkle*?
            You probably won't like the episode, your favorite character isn't in it like we said she would be (we'll declare her dead though!), it was only a ruse so we'd make people tune in cuz I really need to hold on to my job, who would ever hire me again, huh? *crying fit* Watch the show live!!!!!
            Last edited by Celcool; 03 December 2007, 04:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
              LOL, this one is more appropriate, isn't it?

The Jacksons - Blame It On The Boogie (Antis)

sigpic

Comment

LOL, this one is more appropriate, isn't it?

The Jacksons - Blame It On The Boogie (Antis)

LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                  What? Are you serious? Do you really have your brain turned on when watching SGA?
                  My brain is on until a certain psychologist walks by, and then... well... you know... *thunk*

Of course, now that TPTB have taken that element away from me, my brain has a field day analyzing the sets and props and when the Athosian leader is around...it goes into goo-mode again. But since that rarely happens. *sigh*
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Yep, the show really does need Weir in it--but that won't happen with the exception of the few and far between guest appearance.

I'm glad TH can go on with her career and put the crap at Bridge behind her. That shows true strength.
                    Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                      Yep, the show really does need Weir in it--but that won't happen with the exception of the few and far between guest appearance.

I'm glad TH can go on with her career and put the crap at Bridge behind her. That shows true strength.
                      yeah, it really does
                      Stolen Kosovo
                      sigpic

Comment

I'll post Nirvana's All Apologies when TPTB start apologizing.
                        I have two songs to end this Stinky sock volume with:

Trouble with boys by Loreta (boys being Mallozzi, Mullie, Wright and Gero) and

Yours to hold by Skillet (for all Elizabeth/*insert the character you ship with Elizabeth here* shippers)

hehehe. TPTBs and apology... Well that's possible. But not before you lock them in one cell with HK-47 and throw the key away.

Comment

The song I just listened to doesn't fit but I like the part of it...

'Stop right now, thank you very much...'

Comment

The song I just listened to doesn't fit but I like the part of it...

'Stop right now, thank you very much...'

Too bad I can't green you. That's hillarious

Comment

I'm listening to a song that has nothing to do with my feelings about SGA-1 but if I change the title a bit... "You can't make me love it".

Comment

Working...
                              X