Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, she so will be there...

(making fun speculations)
    Spoiler:
    because she'll kill Elizabeth. Oh the irony. *giggles* The proverbial last nail to the coffin, eh? Fortunately the ep was already written so I won't give them ideas.

And I'm thinking it will be Sheppard.
    Spoiler:
    He gets to runaway with repli!Liz (who will actually not die, but die in that scifi way).

Instead of being bitter, I'm cracking jokes. We'll see how that goes after TMC.

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
      Instead of being bitter, I'm cracking jokes. We'll see how that goes after TMC.
      Bitterness usually leads to the best jokes... in my case anyway...
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
        No one is safe.
        Originally posted by parisindy View Post
        isn't that the truth
        Well I don't know... I think Sam and Keller are safe

Comment

Is it safe to say Jackson will be a regular in s5? Because that's how the Carter saga started last year. BTW, which SGA character is leaving now?

Backup show *cough*
          Daniel in Atlantis? Seriously? okkkkkk! I'd like to know who the next victim is going to be myself. Well, it can't be Sam because TPTB love her.

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
            Daniel in Atlantis? Seriously? okkkkkk! I'd like to know who the next victim is going to be myself. Well, it can't be Sam because TPTB love her.

Stargate Solutions has a report of MS's appereance at Burbank Con. The full article is here: http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=1035 , but to make life easier for you guys I'll just paste the relevant part here.

"Michael mentioned that Joe Mallozzi had called him to ask if he is interested in appearing as Daniel in “one or two” episodes of Atlantis Season 5. Michael is interested as long as Daniel isn’t killed off."

Aside from the obvious joke, it sounds like either Daniel or Action Jackson will make an appereance on SGA in S5, and I'm afraid it's going to be the latter. Regardless of the version of Daniel who'll be crossing the bridge, I have to say that while I would have been delighted at the news if it had happened last year, now it sounds just like another step forward in the "essgeewun-ization" of SGA.

Comment

I really don't like the Daniel-character, not one bit since he returned in season 7.

This might just be the last straw that would drive me away from this show. Not even Teyla could save it then.

Besides she has been reduced to secondary character anyway. Got her token episode and now it's back to backup singer.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                I really don't like the Daniel-character, not one bit since he returned in season 7.

This might just be the last straw that would drive me away from this show. Not even Teyla could save it then.

Besides she has been reduced to secondary character anyway. Got her token episode and now it's back to backup singer.
                Were you expecting something else? Both Ronon and Teyla are backup singers

Comment

Man, Beckett was the show for me.
                  I feel like just dropping the show until his returning episodes. :| Then again, the past couple episodes have been pretty bad. Like, car crash bad. And you know how people are about those. <____<

Ugh, Lorne is the only thing keeping me goin' since Sunday. And they won't tell us crap about his character. Or anyone's character. Hello? Can we get another episode like 'Home' or 'Letters From Pegasus'?
                  We're in another galaxy. How much more out can you get?

Comment

OMG i got a new fav smilie hehe i snurched, hope its okay!?

so omg omg omg.. riders are playing today.. we just got a touchdown..
                    we are currently ahead... if we win today we go to the greycup...

oi i'm not sure my heart can take it.

WHOOT GO GREEEEEEEEEEN!
                    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                      Ah yes, the Florence Ballard's of Atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by silkie View Post
                        Well I don't know... I think Sam and Keller are safe
                        I don't consider them SGA characters.

Originally posted by Vale_Sg1 View Post
                        Stargate Solutions has a report of MS's appereance at Burbank Con. The full article is here: http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=1035 , but to make life easier for you guys I'll just paste the relevant part here.

"Michael mentioned that Joe Mallozzi had called him to ask if he is interested in appearing as Daniel in “one or two” episodes of Atlantis Season 5. Michael is interested as long as Daniel isn’t killed off."

Aside from the obvious joke, it sounds like either Daniel or Action Jackson will make an appereance on SGA in S5, and I'm afraid it's going to be the latter. Regardless of the version of Daniel who'll be crossing the bridge, I have to say that while I would have been delighted at the news if it had happened last year, now it sounds just like another step forward in the "essgeewun-ization" of SGA.
                        I've seen this movie before.
                        sigpic

Comment

For cryin' out loud they're part of the main cast... YES!!!

But that's just wishful thinking... *sigh*

Anyway, I was just saying to anyone who would be interested. As you may or may not know I have been editing the season 4 episodes aired so far (up to The Seer). I've taken Carter and/or Keller out.

If anyone's interested in wanting to be on the mailing list to receive the location where you can find these episodes ... PM me and I'll add you to the gang.

Comment

Speaking of Ronon, what is his role this season? He got "his" episode already and I did like that one. But since then, not much is happening with him and if a lot of his upcoming story has to do with
                            Spoiler:
                            him and Keller hooking up,
                            I'll be very disappointed.
                            sigpic
                            sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Ugh, it's irritating how Teyla and Ronon are being 'developed':

Spoiler:
                              throwing them into relationships with characters we've never seen them with before and suddenly having a romantic thing with them irritates me. I'm not a Ronon/Teyla shipper, but I can see it's rather obvious how well the characters would work with each other, there's always been a bit of flirtatiousness. Now it seems like they're diverting that to make Keller a more 'established' part of the team. It's like they thought, 'Hmm, people aren't going to accept Keller straight away, how can we make her fit in? Right, we're going to have her sitting at the inner circle having lunch with them and we're going to make her hook up with Ronon. Now everyone should love her!' Whatever.

Is it safe to say Jackson will be a regular in s5? Because that's how the Carter saga started last year.

Backup show *cough*
                              Joe did say last month that Michael and Chris would only be guest-ing on SGA, that they wouldn't be joining the cast full-time. But I would quality the statement with 'that's to his knowledge'. The whole Paul thing blindsided him, so...hmm. While I'd like to cling to the notion that NO MORE dilution of SGA would occur, I'm not banking on it. And apart from LL and Adrift, I haven't been watching the new season. It was making me waaaay too bitter.
                              'I am frightened that the flame of hate will burn me
                              will scorch my pride, scar my heart
                              It will burn and I cannot put it out...'

Sig by Falcon Horus- thank you!

my LJ of squee *myspace of angst * my fic of random

My OTP forever, by Stef, who is awesome:
                              Spoiler:

Thanks, Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                Anyway, I was just saying to anyone who would be interested. As you may or may not know I have been editing the season 4 episodes aired so far (up to The Seer). I've taken Carter and/or Keller out.
                                It's a shame that you can't edit Elizabeth and Carson IN... *sighs*

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Working...
                                X