Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
    On the subject of Stargate Spongbob:

Mr. Crabs should be take the role of leader. The IOA would love to have someone like him who could actually put a value on human life.

Spongbob should take over the roll as Head of security and John Sheppard. He would be perfect--the Wraith could only get water out of him and the replicators wouldn't want to replicate him. Plus his lodgic would be mind boggling to the replicators. Only need to arm him with his burger flipper.

Squidward should have Rodney's job. He is after all the brains of the group and really does think he's smarter than everyone else. Of course he would fall for Sam and wonder around playing his clarinet like a lost puppy.

Patrick has had the most medical experience and should be left in charge of the infirmary. I'm sure he could take care of any wound Ronin walks in with and would be oblivious to the pounding Ronin would give him.

Plankton would be the best in Teyla's role. I'm sure he can negotiates trade deals that would be more beneficial of Atlantis.

Sandy the Squirl should be in charge of kicking butt...she's all set with space suit and all.
    LOL

Comment

I've just seen the episode guide on GW and noticed the guest actors, what the is someone of Martin Jarvis' caliber doing guesting in Atlantis? Is he really that hard up or isn't there enough Book at Bedtimes on R4 to keep him occupied

Comment

I didn't watch much of s4, so I could be wrong here, but isn't Atlantis seriously lacking some older guest actresses? The only one I recall was that Teyla relative... I don't remember her name. What's up with that, eh? Old dudes are allowed on SGA, but old dudettes no?
        Last edited by mcbarr; 17 November 2007, 07:26 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
          I've just seen the episode guide on GW and noticed the guest actors, what the is someone of Martin Jarvis' caliber doing guesting in Atlantis? Is he really that hard up or isn't there enough Book at Bedtimes on R4 to keep him occupied
          Who?
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
            I didn't watch much of s4, so I could be wrong here, but isn't Atlantis seriously lacking some older guest actresses? The only one I recall was that Teyla relative... I don't remember her name. What's up with that, eh? Old dudes are allowed on SGA, but old dudettes no?
            Yep, the only woman I can remember who was 50+ was Teyla's grandma. Leaders of people tend to be old and stout if men, young and bouncy if women. Heaven forbid we see a woman with the same amount of girth as some of the men like Oberoth! They must magically not exist in the PG.

Double standards and sexism are alive and well in the TV world.

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
              Charin

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
              Apparently not...

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                Who?
                Him

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                  Yep, the only woman I can remember who was 50+ was Teyla's grandma. Leaders of people tend to be old and stout if men, young and bouncy if women. Heaven forbid we see a woman with the same amount of girth as some of the men like Oberoth! They must magically not exist in the PG.

Double standards and sexism are alive and well in the TV world.
                  If the Seer was a female, she would be a hot babe. Heh. You know, I find the whole thing embarrassing given the Catherine Langford character and her significance to Stargate as a whole. This only goes to show how shallow Stargate has become.

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                  Charin
                  Yep, thanks!
                  sigpic

Comment

I made something today...cut for size

Spoiler:

I know it doesn't include everyone but still, think it's more than enough.

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post

Spoiler:

That's so beautiful and so sad *sniffs*

Comment

Spoiler:

Aw!! *quivering lip* I want my Kate back...
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                          Star Wars KotOR 2. Alan McCollough would have a hard time convincing me that he never heard the names Visas Marr and Kreia (aka Darth Traya)

The tally so far is:

Star Wars KotOR 2 (The Seer)
                          Conflict Freespace (Adrift)
                          Max Payne (Sateda)
                          The Sims and Civilization (The Game)
                          Counter Strike (Avatar)
                          Dark Seed (The Real World)
                          Alien vs Predator (Vengeance)
                          no offence, but that has to be the worst rationale for disliking episodes ever. 'omg sateda and max payne both have bullet time like effects - ITS A RIP OFF' (of the matrix? ). 'OMG AVATAR AND CS BOTH HAVE GUNS - ITS A RIP OFF'. 'OMG KOTOR2 AND SEER BOTH HAVE PEOPLE WHO CAN SEE THE FUTURE - RIP OFF'. lol. sure.

Comment

Very nice, sad but beautiful dana ((hugs))
                            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                            ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                            Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Spoiler:

Nice memorial. Scary to see how many TPTB have killed off in a little over three years. By the time SGA comes to an end, there will be no one left standing.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nowvoyager908 View Post
                                Nice memorial. Scary to see how many TPTB have killed off in a little over three years. By the time SGA comes to an end, there will be no one left standing.
                                Only sam and keller... i guess the wraith really will win
                                Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                                ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                                Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Working...
                                X