Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
    You think? I thought it would be half way? 10:35ish when it will start to get a little crazy?
    I figure it ends at 11 EST - gives them 5 minutes to head for the computer. It might get crazy at 10:35ish but I'm betting the servers go at 11:05.

Unless no one watches it of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
      We should take bets as to what time GW implodes. I'm saying 11:05
      Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
      You think? I thought it would be half way? 10:35ish when it will start to get a little crazy?

You mean it can get crazier than it's been the last couple of weeks. Fasten those seatbelts . . . it's going to be a bumpy night. LOL.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
        I think Integrabyte is referring to this post.
        Wait, so McKay loses his girlfriend, but Keller gets to have a romance? What on earth is going on here? They love to destroy continuity, don't they? I don't know why they bother replacing main characters like Carson and Weir with little people like Keller and Katie and all, when they're going to get rid of them too. How can the audience build up an affection/obsession [hee!] with the characters when we're constantly losing them?
        'I am frightened that the flame of hate will burn me
        will scorch my pride, scar my heart
        It will burn and I cannot put it out...'

Sig by Falcon Horus- thank you!

my LJ of squee *myspace of angst * my fic of random

My OTP forever, by Stef, who is awesome:
        Spoiler:

Thanks, Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by borgprincess View Post
          I don't know why they bother replacing main characters like Carson and Weir with little people like Keller and Katie and all, when they're going to get rid of them too. How can the audience build up an affection/obsession [hee!] with the characters when we're constantly losing them?
          I guess it's the out with the old in with the new philosophy:

Season 2 - out with Ford in with Ronan
          Season 3 - out with Beckett in with Keller
          Season 4 - out with Weir in with Carter & out with SGA fans in with SG-1 fans

Can't wait to see who's out in season 5 if there is one.

Comment

Well, it's coming on in 3 minutes. ANd here I sit on the anti couch drinking an anti-drink petting our anti-dog/cat.

Comment

Okay, so I peeked at the opening credits *ONLY*

Spoiler:
              Weir is OUT - Carter is in her spot

Comment

I just want to know why they can add Amanda into the credits...but not Jewel Staite!! I mean, there's room where Paul/Carson was!

Comment

Ouch. Had to peak in and watch the opening credits. TH is out and AT is in the credits in her position.

So not good.

Comment

Wow, they really didn't waste anytime replacing Torri. Amanda is second in the credits. Didn't they at least wait till Rainbow was done with his episodes before they removed him from the credits.

LOL at the people that thought that Rachel was going to be second in the credits.

ETA: we all posted at the same time...... LOL. I'm off to watch Smallville. Just wanted to see the credits.
                    Last edited by Ruined_puzzle; 28 September 2007, 06:25 PM.
                    sigpic
                    My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

I mean - geez. They couldn't even let Weir be in the opening credits of the first 2 episodes?

Comment

Yeah, the whole thing is very natural and seamless.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                          Yeah, the whole thing is very natural and seamless.
                          It's like they wanted people to forget Elizabeth was ever on the show as the LEADING LADY. I wonder how people will spin this, before it was oh, TPTB don't have anything to do with the promotion of the show. Well they decided to put Amanda second in the credits when Torri was still in the episodes.. *headdesk*
                          sigpic

Comment

Umm I did watch Adrift and Lifeline, so I did give it a chance.

Smallville is sucking so far. There needs to be more Chloe. *continues to watch*
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm watching my toe-nails grow.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                                Wow, they really didn't waste anytime replacing Torri. Amanda is second in the credits. Didn't they at least wait till Rainbow was done with his episodes before they removed him from the credits.

LOL at the people that thought that Rachel was going to be second in the credits.
                                *huge sigh* So much for supporting character. Amanda Tapping is our new leading lady. I was afraid of this. And yes, they did wait until Rainbow was done with his episodes before putting up new credits. This is just all so wrong. I'm not overly surprised though. I've expected it ever since the promo pics came out and she was put in Weir's spot next to John. People kept saying it was because she's new and they're promoting her more, but Vala was new, and she ended up at the back of the promo cast pics. *is deeply depressed*

I won't actually see the episode until tomorrow night, though, so I have as yet no opinion on that. I want to see the show - I really do, but I'm afraid too. It's just been depressing with these new interviews and everything coming out right now.
                                Last edited by Killdeer; 28 September 2007, 06:52 PM.
                                - Life after Stargate -
                                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X